GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2013, 18:36   #31 (permalink)

Member: 2031123
Thanks Meter: 4

So this works on sprint iphone 5 or not?
Old 10-20-2013, 21:44   #32 (permalink)

Member: 2048816
Thanks Meter: 0
??????????

like i said before i got an iphone 4s with sprint already got rsim air genuine r sim already check it and still got the package but its not working the activation screen locks everything already try all 3 diferent modes(i did try it on ios 7.0 and now 7.02 just update it to see if it works) and in your videos doesnt show anything about wich mode did you use it i guess you are using phones that are already active with the original carrier its this really gonna help should i wait for the new pacht because if thats the case why should anyone else buy it ? they can just wait on the pacht i spend money on rsim air i did buy the code for the pacht and its not working mode 2 US sprint /3g its the only one that doesnt gives you the activation screen but still doesnt work the same as the old cards you can make it work just phone calls not sms or data with the free pacht ... im waiting for more instructions about how to make it work cause already got it with me and its not working...
Old 10-21-2013, 01:32   #33 (permalink)

Member: 2049163
I nearly died because Rsim' promises. My idea is below (someone already mentioned before)

Anybody, please ask yourself, your friends, your colleagues, whoever bought R-sim to open resolution case with paypal (or whatever you can) to get money back IF R-SIM does not work as advertised or promised.

DO NOT let them get money out of our pocket with non-working R-SIM. They have to get job done if they want to run business.

So far, they had made a lot of promises day by day and ask us wait but never ever get job done as promised or advertised with iOS 7

PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO R-SIM USER AS MANY AS YOU CAN
Old 10-21-2013, 13:48   #34 (permalink)

Member: 2033790
Thanks Meter: 2
Miliky why u gave us false hope when u were not sure of any thing , u said clearly thai sprint 3g sms problem solved but even today also i m not able to send any sms and dont have even edge , why don't u accept this that u r days are finished in this business . Don,t feel low accept u r failure .

Sent from my iPhone using ******** - now Free
Old 10-21-2013, 18:10   #35 (permalink)

Member: 2034018
Thanks Meter: 3
I'm still confused.. what about users with old RSIM Air Cards?

This is kind of confusing.... so I hope someone from RSIM can provide a simple answer to this:

You said you just released a new version of RSIM Air that doesn't require patches for CDMA iphones. That's great.

1) How do you know if you have a new version of the RSIM Air card?
I purchased an RSIM air card last week. It's most definitely an older RSIM air that says on the box "ios 7 supported for sprint". There are alot of older RSIM Air cards.

2) For those of us who purchased older RSIM Air cards, Is there any way to get these old RSIM Air cards to work? They are not working for me at all with the new free patch iROseTool. I own an iphone 4s locked to sprint. When I put the RSIM Air card with a t-mobile US micro sim card, it loads to a welcome screen asking me to choose locked carrier.

I've tested this for:
USA Sprint CDMA - NOT WORKING. Can't get past activation.
Mode 2 4s (iOS 6 & 7) 3g - Calls only work. NO SMS. NO 2g/3g data.
Mode 3 4s (iOS 6 & 7) 2g - NOT WORKING. Can't get past activation.

I have tested with 3 different t-mobile sim cards. 2 were originally normal sized sim cards cut to micro sim. One is a micro sim straight from t-mobile.

As you can see, I've done extensive testing and it is NOT working. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-21-2013, 21:23   #36 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
I purchased older R-SIM Air as well two weeks ago for 4S. I did not bother trying 5S/5C new R-SIMs because I didn't think they would work. I cannot get past activation screen. Old GPP 6.x SIMs work no problem to bypass. Tested in USA with T-Mobile and Simple Mobile SIMs. You cannot bypass activation at all. Better to stick with GPP until new patch comes out although 3G data and SMS out doesn't work for T-Mobile on iOS 7.

IPad 5 and IPad Mini 2 launch announcement is tomorrow, but the release could be in November or even early next year. Thanks for the support to fix the SMS problem, but you shouldn't have sold so many without telling customers Sprint CDMA unlock has many problems. I have to tell my customers to use the iPhone 5 as a WiFi device only for now.
Old 10-22-2013, 16:36   #37 (permalink)

Member: 1973498
A question. Why do you wait for new ios update? How will it help to fix the bugs?
Old 10-22-2013, 18:11   #38 (permalink)

I don't think that the new ios update 7.0.3 has any way going to solve the rsim sprint problem, because it now ways relate imessage to sms 2g and 3g, its just a lollypop which the miliky has given to all the victims of his rsim to calm down them, he just a big ***** who is now way able to solve any problem of sprint now the only hope is jailbreak ,and by the was is 48 hrs in china means 48 days or 48 weeks or years , u made in china big liar
Old 10-22-2013, 18:26   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7731
Thanks Meter: 27
They are waiting for next iOS release because it will fix iMessage issues. If they release the sms/3g patch now though Apple may block the backdoor in next iOS release.

So what do you prefer?
1. Patch now and later no support in 7.0.3/7.1

2.Patch later with 7.0.3/7.1 support?

Sent from my HTC One using ********
The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 20:26   #40 (permalink)

7.0.3 is out now show u r self miliky if u have any thing for us
Old 10-22-2013, 20:38   #41 (permalink)

Member: 2037393
Indeed, iOS update is now available, lets wait for the promised patch.
Old 10-22-2013, 20:58   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1991359
Thanks Meter: 49
Now it will be: Apple activated all security measures...;-) or ? ...hope i'm not right...
Old 10-22-2013, 21:10   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2032687
Thanks Meter: 37
iOS 7.0.3 Launched. And now?
Old 10-23-2013, 11:04   #44 (permalink)

Member: 2024410
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko700 View Post
Now it will be: Apple activated all security measures...;-) or ? ...hope i'm not right...
I bet we'll have to wait for a Jailbreak now...
Old 10-23-2013, 17:05   #45 (permalink)

Member: 2037393
So..... Nothing yet?..... Anyone has any news?...