GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & SAM SIM (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   R-Sim8+ Unresolved/Unclear Questions (iPhone 5 iOS7 Sprint CDMA) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/r-sim8-unresolved-unclear-questions-iphone-5-ios7-sprint-cdma-1718628/)

piruko 09-24-2013 17:10

R-Sim8+ Unresolved/Unclear Questions (iPhone 5 iOS7 Sprint CDMA)

Correct me if iīm wrong:

1: Reboot iphone witout sim card inserted.

2: Original carrier need to be selected. After that...

3: Reboot.

4: iPhone 5, iOS 7 from Sprint CDMA needs the "paid patch", probably the new beta2 patch.

-So... I need to use instead the "free patch"?

5: Set the APN setting from the new company.

- Or itīs enough with the "paid patch" which set an APN profile or any other settings?

6: Turn on data roaming.

7: Turn off international CDMA.

Thatīs all, hope you can help me and the other people that cannot found answers around the forum.

cdmagsm03 09-24-2013 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by piruko (Post 9755654)
Correct me if iīm wrong:

1: Reboot iphone witout sim card inserted.

2: Original carrier need to be selected. After that...

3: Reboot.

4: iPhone 5, iOS 7 from Sprint CDMA needs the "paid patch", probably the new beta2 patch.

-So... I need to use instead the "free patch"?

5: Set the APN setting from the new company.

- Or itīs enough with the "paid patch" which set an APN profile or any other settings?

6: Turn on data roaming.

7: Turn off international CDMA.

Thatīs all, hope you can help me and the other people that cannot found answers around the forum.

ok look if u are on ios7 the beta2 is need it but had u patch befor ur iphone it yes no need to pay but if this is ur first time need to be pay
u are doing all right befor patch the iphone program the rsim turn off internation cdma and u will get signal so then for the 3g fix just patch it

br
cdmagsm03
RsimTeam

piruko 09-24-2013 17:43

Two more questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdmagsm03 (Post 9755684)
ok look if u are on ios7 the beta2 is need it but had u patch befor ur iphone it yes no need to pay but if this is ur first time need to be pay
u are doing all right befor patch the iphone program the rsim turn off internation cdma and u will get signal so then for the 3g fix just patch it

br
cdmagsm03
RsimTeam

Thanks mate for your quick answer.

I will buy the "paid patch" when it release. I will receibe my R-Sim 8+ in two days but Itīs my first time so i want to stay sure to make the right steps.

So it means that i dont need to use the free patch correct?

And what about APN Profile? I need to set with my phone provider? or The APN Profile that the "pais patch" install itīs enough?

And one last question. Can i buy the key from here? rpatch website or inside the program? Not sure whats the official site.

Thnks a lot again!