GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2014, 23:34   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2160880
Thanks Meter: 17

Videos from R-SIM 9 + ?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:30   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2109406
Sonork: 100.1657612
Thanks Meter: 37
Donate money to this user
does not avaible at moment miliky told me but some people says that works also
Old 08-28-2014, 21:36   #48 (permalink)

Member: 2248326
Thanks Meter: 0
IPhone 5c Sprint unlocked with R-sim9+ but..

Hi guys i have unlocked my Sprint iPhone 5c with the A patch + modified carrier bundle thing.... I have full sms calls and LTE but it loose the network and goes to activation loop every time i leave my house when there is not coverage like in the elevator... Any chance to fix this? I have read that with an r-sim air 2 its possible to avoid the activation loop thing and have a fully funcional phone (only EDGE but its ok for me) its true? What i should do? Wait for a fixing or buy a R-sim air 2?
Old 08-29-2014, 15:50   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1449117
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnssnce View Post
Hi guys i have unlocked my Sprint iPhone 5c with the A patch + modified carrier bundle thing.... I have full sms calls and LTE but it loose the network and goes to activation loop every time i leave my house when there is not coverage like in the elevator... Any chance to fix this? I have read that with an r-sim air 2 its possible to avoid the activation loop thing and have a fully funcional phone (only EDGE but its ok for me) its true? What i should do? Wait for a fixing or buy a R-sim air 2?
How do you get LTE? Can you present the steps you take to get the Sprint iPhone 5C and unlock to a GSM sim; also the SIM + RSIM you are using. We can test results and turn it into a theory... eventually.

In my opinion, RSIM Mini 2 works better than Air 2 and will be able to give you the stable edge data speed, however you are still looking at incoming calls being in issue if your data isn't constantly active. If the iPhone is in standby, it'll eventually lose it's connectivity. You can test this by using Youmail and activating your phone number to the phone. When the iPhone is idle and you turn it back on, you'll have "missed calls" according to youmail, but won't receive any call.
Old 08-29-2014, 20:35   #50 (permalink)

Hi, thankyou for your reply, these are the steps i followed:
1 - Restored my iPhone 5c sprint in itunes (7.1.2) and configured as new iphone
2 - Activated with sprint sim card
3 - Jailbreaked the iphone with the pangu method
4 - installed patch A and ifile from cydia
5 - in ifile copied the name of the sprint carrier bundle and renamed the carrier lab bundle with the name of the sprint one that i have previously deleted
6 - inserted my sim and R-sim 9+ configured it than ejected the sim tray
7 - rebooted the phone and then inserted my sim and r-sim again.
After this process i have full signal plus LTE (if i turn 3G and data roam on) everything was pretty stabile and fully functional in my house (internet calls and sms both sended and received) but when i leave my house or o dont have coverage everything goes wrong, activation loop or no signal, then if i pull the sim and r-sim out and in again i get 5 empty dots and my carrier name but no chance to make or receive calls this time.
Its very unstable and i dont think there is a precise method to make this r-sim work now for example after many reboots i have full signal but no 3G no LTE and not even EDGE... Just calls and sms.
Old 08-29-2014, 22:16   #51 (permalink)

I already have an R-sim mini2 but doesnt get recognized by my iphone... Just says "No sim" (i have also an unlocked iphone 4 and if i put the mini2 inside this phone it works so is not the r-sim that is broken maybe its just the sw version but i dont have a dongle to update)
Im interested in the air2 to get at least EDGE and no more activation loops...
Sorry for my english its not easy to explain those technical things in another language for me
Regards Thomas
Old 08-30-2014, 16:47   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1938435
Thanks Meter: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnssnce View Post
Hi, thankyou for your reply, these are the steps i followed:
1 - Restored my iPhone 5c sprint in itunes (7.1.2) and configured as new iphone
2 - Activated with sprint sim card
3 - Jailbreaked the iphone with the pangu method
4 - installed patch A and ifile from cydia
5 - in ifile copied the name of the sprint carrier bundle and renamed the carrier lab bundle with the name of the sprint one that i have previously deleted
6 - inserted my sim and R-sim 9+ configured it than ejected the sim tray
7 - rebooted the phone and then inserted my sim and r-sim again.
After this process i have full signal plus LTE (if i turn 3G and data roam on) everything was pretty stabile and fully functional in my house (internet calls and sms both sended and received) but when i leave my house or o dont have coverage everything goes wrong, activation loop or no signal, then if i pull the sim and r-sim out and in again i get 5 empty dots and my carrier name but no chance to make or receive calls this time.
Its very unstable and i dont think there is a precise method to make this r-sim work now for example after many reboots i have full signal but no 3G no LTE and not even EDGE... Just calls and sms.
Do you know if you have 64K SIM or not? You have to rename another carrier bundle to Sprint_CSIM_LTE_US.bundle, reboot for activation loop, eject SIM, rename old carrier bundle bakc to Sprint_CSIM_LTE_US.bundle, reboot, and insert SIM for data/service.

Edge has less data loss and less signal loss because signal is usually stronger. Some carriers promise to convert all Edge to 3G network or shut down Edge network completely in 2 years.
Old 08-30-2014, 17:42   #53 (permalink)

Member: 2249391
Please help

I couldn't make my Iphone 5C sprint work... It's on ios 7.1.2 and when I reboot the phone the pop-up menu or the activation screen always appears. Please could you make a tutorial or explain step by step what files do whe have yo change on ifile to make it work?
Thanks
Old 08-30-2014, 17:59   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2103848
^^ I would also request a step by step please ...I have never been able to get a solid 3G connection. For Sprint iPhone 5 5C or 5S using r-sim9. If someone that has gotten it to work could please post a quick tutorial I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Old 08-30-2014, 18:30   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

There are a million tutorials. Success is based on

1)SIM Card
2)Carrier
3)Country

We cannot help you if you don't provide this info.
Old 08-30-2014, 18:34   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster

T-Mobile SIM 128K
R-SIM 9 pro
SPRINT iPhone 5 5C 5S
USA
Old 08-30-2014, 18:47   #57 (permalink)

Member: 2249391
Iphone 5C sprint Usa ios 7.1.2
To use a 128kb vodafone spain sim
Old 08-30-2014, 21:15   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihack43 View Post
T-Mobile SIM 128K
R-SIM 9 pro
SPRINT iPhone 5 5C 5S
USA
When you say solid 3G connection, do you mean no 3G connection? Are you using iPhone 5 Sprint or 5S? For 5 Sprint, you need the 39.01 SIM off eBay, but some of these older SIM cards are expiring, so it may not activate. Last month, all of them had worked, so the supplier either has a bad batch of SIMs or all of them are no longer good.
Old 08-30-2014, 21:25   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Its an iPhone 5C that I have now..can I use the 39.01a? And I meant no 3G at all
Old 08-31-2014, 02:37   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

So I'm assuming you have iOS 7.0-7.0.6 because no one has gotten the TMobile 128K to work at all on 5C/5S on 7.1-7.1.2 or any SIM card to work on 7.1-7.1.2 5S/5C with RSIM 9 Pro.

If so, you need the 39.01a for 3G. That's the only way.

Last edited by SIMTester; 08-31-2014 at 02:42.