GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & GEVEY SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   RSIM 12 "Activation Required" more than once a day (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/rsim-12-activation-required-more-than-once-day-2469350/)

jimmynukem 09-12-2018 04:21

RSIM 12 "Activation Required" more than once a day

Hi guys. I have an Iphone 7 unlocked of T-Mobile. I use in Argentina with Movistar. The thing is, every day, I got the messege "Activation required", randomly, once o twice a day. I apply the config and it's ok. But it's annoying to do that every day. What can I do?

parrotgeek1 09-13-2018 21:06

Remove the RSim and insert only your own sim

jimmynukem 09-13-2018 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13316193)
Remove the RSim and insert only your own sim

Thanks for the reply. I tried that. But when I do that, the message keeps coming 🤷🏻*♂️

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

parrotgeek1 09-14-2018 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmynukem (Post 13316229)
Thanks for the reply. I tried that. But when I do that, the message keeps coming 🤷🏻*♂️

When you remove the RSim Does it pop up always Or do you have signal some times and other times it shows activation required? If it always shows activation required then the RSim is in tmsi mode and not supreme sharp mode. Change the mode and insert the newest iccid

jimmynukem 09-14-2018 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13316339)
When you remove the RSim Does it pop up always Or do you have signal some times and other times it shows activation required? If it always shows activation required then the RSim is in tmsi mode and not supreme sharp mode. Change the mode and insert the newest iccid

Yes, I use tmsi automode1. It’s the only config it worked for me. I’m gonna try your method. Any iccid working? Pm me!

jimmynukem 09-14-2018 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13316339)

Well, I tried your tips, and it worked. I used an iccid from the forum and it's working. I'll see if in the next days the messege of "activation required", comes again. Thanks!!!

parrotgeek1 09-14-2018 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmynukem (Post 13316396)
Well, I tried your tips, and it worked. I used an iccid from the forum and it's working. I'll see if in the next days the messege of "activation required", comes again. Thanks!!!

To 100% make sure if it works, check if the Carrier field on About in settings matches the REAL carrier instead of the carrier the phone is locked to. (Except, if you are using a carrier which is not an Apple supported carrier it will just say "Carrier" as the carrier)

Like this picture (actual picture of my own locked iPhone SE with GPP SIM which is an RSim competitor but they all work the same)
https://i.imgur.com/3MnYloI.png

jimmynukem 09-15-2018 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13316580)
To 100% make sure if it works, check if the Carrier field on About in settings matches the REAL carrier instead of the carrier the phone is locked to. (Except, if you are using a carrier which is not an Apple supported carrier it will just say "Carrier" as the carrier)

I have “carrier 32.0”. I’m using Movistar from Argentina. It’s ok?

parrotgeek1 09-15-2018 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmynukem (Post 13318226)
I have “carrier 32.0”. I’m using Movistar from Argentina. It’s ok?

Yes because only Claro is officially supported https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204041

In this case the actual way to check (I promise this one will work) is to download this app System Information Lite by PearApps https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syst...351270874?mt=8

Open the app and look where it says MCC/MNC and country code. The MCC/Mnc should be 722 and 070 (or 70) and the country code should of course be ar. If MCC is 722 and MNC is something else it's probably good too and I have wrong information about movistar.

In the case that the MCC and MNC match, this is good and means that the iPhone "knows" about the real carrier and is not being tricked by the TMSI exploit, and so the activation required will never pop up.

I really need to write a post with all of this information combined about the different unlocking modes and how to check if they are working.

jimmynukem 09-15-2018 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13319393)
Yes because only Claro is officially supported

Open the app and look where it says MCC/MNC and country code. The MCC/Mnc should be 722 and 070 (or 70) and the country code should of course be ar. If MCC is 722 and MNC is something else it's probably good too and I have wrong information about movistar.

In the case that the MCC and MNC match, this is good and means that the iPhone "knows" about the real carrier and is not being tricked by the TMSI exploit, and so the activation required will never pop up.

I really need to write a post with all of this information combined about the different unlocking modes and how to check if they are working.

Network:
Wifi IP Address: hidden
Cell IP Address: hidden
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
BSSID: e0:41:36:6b:ed:f0
SSID: Speedy-6BEDF0
Carrier: Carrier
Country Code: ar
MCC / MNC: 722 / 07
Allows VOIP: YES
External IP: hidden

This is what the app says. The hidden numbers, are for obvious reasons

parrotgeek1 09-15-2018 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmynukem (Post 13319510)
Carrier: Carrier
Country Code: ar
MCC / MNC: 722 / 07

This is correct. Your iPhone has been perfectly unlocked with the ICCID and it will never show activation required. You can even remove the R-SIM and insert only your SIM now! (until you factory reset the phone)

jimmynukem 09-15-2018 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13319514)
This is correct. Your iPhone has been perfectly unlocked with the ICCID and it will never show activation required. You can even remove the R-SIM and insert only your SIM now! (until you factory reset the phone)

Many many thanks man! You’re my hero!

jimmynukem 09-15-2018 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13319514)

One last question. Can I turn off/restart my Iphone normally right? No “activation required” message?

parrotgeek1 09-15-2018 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmynukem (Post 13319581)
One last question. Can I turn off/restart my Iphone normally right? No “activation required” message?

Yes. You only have to enter a new iccid when you factory reset (settings -> general -> reset -> erase all content and settings, or itunes restore)

jimmynukem 09-15-2018 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotgeek1 (Post 13319588)
Yes. You only have to enter a new iccid when you factory reset (settings -> general -> reset -> erase all content and settings, or itunes restore)

Thanks a lot. If I have any other question, I’ll contact you [emoji3]