GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > NCK Team products > Avengers Box

Avengers Box (Multi Unlocker Box)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2018, 05:59   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 14,794
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 74,386
Donate money to this user
Avengers Box Qualcomm Module v0.12.4 Update Released - [18/08/2018]


Added Reset FRP by ADB FREEE for Huawei Phones.

Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-AL00
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-AL00A
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-TL10
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-TL10A
Enjoy 8e ATU-AL10
Enjoy 8e ATU-TL10
GR5 BLL-L21
GR5 BLL-L22
GR5 KII-L03
GR5 KII-L05
GR5 KII-L21
GR5 KII-L22
GR5 KII-L23
Holly 4+ TRT-AL00
Honor 10 COL-AL00
Honor 10 COL-AL10
Honor 10 COL-L29
Honor 10 COL-TL00
Honor 10 COL-TL10
Honor 6X BLN-AL10
Honor 6X BLN-AL20
Honor 6X BLN-L21
Honor 6X BLN-L22
Honor 6X TL00
Honor 6X TL10
Honor 7A AUM-AL00
Honor 7A AUM-AL20
Honor 7A AUM-TL00
Honor 7A AUM-TL20
Honor 7C LND-AL30
Honor 7C LND-AL30
Honor 7C LND-AL40
Honor 7C LND-AL40
Honor 7X BND-AL10
Honor 7X BND-L21
Honor 7X BND-L24
Honor 7X BND-TL10
Honor 8 FRD-AL00
Honor 8 FRD-AL10
Honor 8 FRD-DL00
Honor 8 FRD-L02
Honor 8 FRD-L04
Honor 8 FRD-L09
Honor 8 FRD-L19
Honor 8 FRD-TL00
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00X
Honor 8 Lite PRA-TL10
Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09
Honor 8 Youth
Honor 9 Lite LLD-AL00
Honor 9 Lite LLD-AL10
Honor 9 Lite LLD-L22A
Honor 9 Lite LLD-L31
Honor 9 Lite LLD-TL10
Honor 9 STF-AL00
Honor 9 Youth
Honor 9N LLD-AL20
Honor 9i RNE-L22
Honor Play COR-AL00
Honor V10 BKL-AL00
Honor V10 BKL-AL20
Honor V10 BKL-L09
Honor V9 DUK-AL20
Honor V9 DUK-TL30
Honor View 10
Mate 10 ALP-L09
Mate 10 ALP-L29
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L01
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L02
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L03
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L22
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L23
Mate 10 Porsche Design - BLA-L29
Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09
Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29
Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23
Mate 9 MHA-L09
Mate 9 MHA-L29
Mate 9 Pro LON-AL00
Mate 9 Pro LON-AL10
Mate 9 Pro LON-L29
Mate RS Porsche
Mate RS Porsche NEO-AL00
MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09
MediaPad M3 BTV-W09
MediaPad M3 Bach-W01
MediaPad M3 Bach-W09
MediaPad M3 CPN-AL00
MediaPad M3 CPN-W09
MediaPad T3 AGS-L03
MediaPad T3 AGS-L09
MediaPad T3 AGS-W09
MediaPad T3 BG2-U01
MediaPad T3 BG2-U03
MediaPad T3 BG2-W09
MediaPad T3 KOB-L09
MediaPad T3 KOB-W09
Nova 2 BAC-L21
Nova 2i L02
Nova 2i L22
Nova 3 PAR-AL00
Nova 3e ANE-AL00
Nova 3e ANE-L21
Nova 3e ANE-L21
Nova 3e ANE-L22
Nova 3e ANE-LX1
Nova 3e ANE-LX2
Nova 3e ANE-LX2J
Nova 3e ANE-LX3
Nova 3e ANE-TL00
Nova 3i INE-LX2
Nova Lite 2 704HW
Nova Lite 2 LA1
Nova Plus MLA-L01
Nova Plus MLA-L02
Nova Plus MLA-L03
Nova Plus MLA-L11
Nova Plus MLA-L12
Nova Plus MLA-L13
P10 Selfie BAC-L01
P10 Selfie BAC-L03
P10 Selfie BAC-L22
P10 Selfie BAC-L23
P20 EML-L09
P20 EML-L22
P20 EML-L29
P20 Lite ANE-L02
P20 Lite ANE-L02K
P20 Lite ANE-L03
P20 Lite ANE-L12JPZ
P20 Lite ANE-L21
P20 Lite ANE-L22
P20 Lite ANE-L23
P20 Lite ANE-LX1
P20 Pro CLT-L04
P20 Pro CLT-L09
P20 Pro CLT-L29
Y6 2015 SCC-U21
Y6 2018
Y6 2018 ATU-L21
Y6 2018 ATU-LX1
Y6II CAM-L32
Y6II LYO-L01
Y7 2018 LDN-LX3
Y7 2018 London LDN-L03
Y7 Prime
Y7 Prime TRT-L53
Y7 Prime TRT-TL00
Y9 2018 LX1
Y9 2018 LX2
Y9 2018 LX3



WIKO

Wiko Wim - Supported Read & Write Firmware/Reset FRP/Backup & Restore security/Backup & Restore QCN.
- Improved flashing for supported phones.
-- Now flashing must be more fast and stable.

Official Support Website:

Avengers Box


DOWNLOAD LINK

Download Area

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST UNINSTALL OLD VERSION BEFORE USING NEW



  Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-18-2018, 06:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Unlockinfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,557
Member: 1785930
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677449
Thanks Meter: 857
Quote:
Avengers Box Qualcomm Module v0.12.4 Update Released - [18/08/2018]


Added Reset FRP by ADB FREEE for Huawei Phones.

Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-AL00
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-AL00A
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-TL10
Enjoy 7 Plus TRT-TL10A
Enjoy 8e ATU-AL10
Enjoy 8e ATU-TL10
GR5 BLL-L21
GR5 BLL-L22
GR5 KII-L03
GR5 KII-L05
GR5 KII-L21
GR5 KII-L22
GR5 KII-L23
Holly 4+ TRT-AL00
Honor 10 COL-AL00
Honor 10 COL-AL10
Honor 10 COL-L29
Honor 10 COL-TL00
Honor 10 COL-TL10
Honor 6X BLN-AL10
Honor 6X BLN-AL20
Honor 6X BLN-L21
Honor 6X BLN-L22
Honor 6X TL00
Honor 6X TL10
Honor 7A AUM-AL00
Honor 7A AUM-AL20
Honor 7A AUM-TL00
Honor 7A AUM-TL20
Honor 7C LND-AL30
Honor 7C LND-AL30
Honor 7C LND-AL40
Honor 7C LND-AL40
Honor 7X BND-AL10
Honor 7X BND-L21
Honor 7X BND-L24
Honor 7X BND-TL10
Honor 8 FRD-AL00
Honor 8 FRD-AL10
Honor 8 FRD-DL00
Honor 8 FRD-L02
Honor 8 FRD-L04
Honor 8 FRD-L09
Honor 8 FRD-L19
Honor 8 FRD-TL00
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00X
Honor 8 Lite PRA-TL10
Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09
Honor 8 Youth
Honor 9 Lite LLD-AL00
Honor 9 Lite LLD-AL10
Honor 9 Lite LLD-L22A
Honor 9 Lite LLD-L31
Honor 9 Lite LLD-TL10
Honor 9 STF-AL00
Honor 9 Youth
Honor 9N LLD-AL20
Honor 9i RNE-L22
Honor Play COR-AL00
Honor V10 BKL-AL00
Honor V10 BKL-AL20
Honor V10 BKL-L09
Honor V9 DUK-AL20
Honor V9 DUK-TL30
Honor View 10
Mate 10 ALP-L09
Mate 10 ALP-L29
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L01
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L02
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L03
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L22
Mate 10 Lite RNE-L23
Mate 10 Porsche Design - BLA-L29
Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09
Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29
Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23
Mate 9 MHA-L09
Mate 9 MHA-L29
Mate 9 Pro LON-AL00
Mate 9 Pro LON-AL10
Mate 9 Pro LON-L29
Mate RS Porsche
Mate RS Porsche NEO-AL00
MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09
MediaPad M3 BTV-W09
MediaPad M3 Bach-W01
MediaPad M3 Bach-W09
MediaPad M3 CPN-AL00
MediaPad M3 CPN-W09
MediaPad T3 AGS-L03
MediaPad T3 AGS-L09
MediaPad T3 AGS-W09
MediaPad T3 BG2-U01
MediaPad T3 BG2-U03
MediaPad T3 BG2-W09
MediaPad T3 KOB-L09
MediaPad T3 KOB-W09
Nova 2 BAC-L21
Nova 2i L02
Nova 2i L22
Nova 3 PAR-AL00
Nova 3e ANE-AL00
Nova 3e ANE-L21
Nova 3e ANE-L21
Nova 3e ANE-L22
Nova 3e ANE-LX1
Nova 3e ANE-LX2
Nova 3e ANE-LX2J
Nova 3e ANE-LX3
Nova 3e ANE-TL00
Nova 3i INE-LX2
Nova Lite 2 704HW
Nova Lite 2 LA1
Nova Plus MLA-L01
Nova Plus MLA-L02
Nova Plus MLA-L03
Nova Plus MLA-L11
Nova Plus MLA-L12
Nova Plus MLA-L13
P10 Selfie BAC-L01
P10 Selfie BAC-L03
P10 Selfie BAC-L22
P10 Selfie BAC-L23
P20 EML-L09
P20 EML-L22
P20 EML-L29
P20 Lite ANE-L02
P20 Lite ANE-L02K
P20 Lite ANE-L03
P20 Lite ANE-L12JPZ
P20 Lite ANE-L21
P20 Lite ANE-L22
P20 Lite ANE-L23
P20 Lite ANE-LX1
P20 Pro CLT-L04
P20 Pro CLT-L09
P20 Pro CLT-L29
Y6 2015 SCC-U21
Y6 2018
Y6 2018 ATU-L21
Y6 2018 ATU-LX1
Y6II CAM-L32
Y6II LYO-L01
Y7 2018 LDN-LX3
Y7 2018 London LDN-L03
Y7 Prime
Y7 Prime TRT-L53
Y7 Prime TRT-TL00
Y9 2018 LX1
Y9 2018 LX2
Y9 2018 LX3


WIKO

Wiko Wim - Supported Read & Write Firmware/Reset FRP/Backup & Restore security/Backup & Restore QCN.
- Improved flashing for supported phones.
-- Now flashing must be more fast and stable.

Official Support Website:

Avengers Box

DOWNLOAD LINK

Download Area

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST UNINSTALL OLD VERSION BEFORE USING NEW
this is not a good job because this support only copy paste ,,,,same model add with UMT Tool


We Need New Oprations :
Huawei FRP
ID Lock
Fastboot mode FLashing
Formate Cache
etc



Best Regards
Kashi Lucky
  Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Unlockinfo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-18-2018, 06:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 734
Member: 1527968
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651182
Thanks Meter: 138
Reset FRP by ADB
how to enable adb....................mobile stock on frp
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alimobile279 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 06:52   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Unlockinfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,557
Member: 1785930
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677449
Thanks Meter: 857
Quote:
Reset FRP by ADB
how to enable adb....................mobile stock on frp
FIrst Install Setup Then Read Opration,,
Allready Add Adb Enable Opration.

  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unlockinfo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-18-2018, 08:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
shahzaadbutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 5,796
Member: 123458
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594535
Thanks Meter: 3,297
i can't enter in support site, when i click on download installer it open gsmhosting, what is wrong?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:40   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Unlockinfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,557
Member: 1785930
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677449
Thanks Meter: 857
Quote:
i can't enter in support site, when i click on download installer it open gsmhosting, what is wrong?
Dowload new support site setup and check pc time date
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Unlockinfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,557
Member: 1785930
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677449
Thanks Meter: 857
support site allready perfect open ,check it

  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unlockinfo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 04:51   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kothamamun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: B A N G L A D E S H
Posts: 1,938
Member: 2556542
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 781
great update we need latest vivo oppo qualcom support
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kothamamun For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 17:39   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Cell-Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: World Wide
Age: 50
Posts: 427
Member: 120932
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
Donate money to this user
Greetings, have support for Kyocera C6742 ?, Unlock, IMEI repair, backup QCN, etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 05:52   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 159
Member: 2536520
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
Good update avenger team please improve vivo phone read flash write flash and frp reset and fs reset
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:43   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3
Member: 2771616
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
i cant know how to download qualcomm latest update when go to supoort where nothing about qualcomm
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:36   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
orbita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: nckDongle
Posts: 10,428
Member: 11170
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 5,138
Was posted about lot of times.
Is really so hard to downlod support acces one time and after download installers from this exe?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: kerala
Posts: 37
Member: 2135872
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
support not work

support acces not going to download settup
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 16:12   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 828
Member: 1657674
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 783
World First Redme 5 FRP Remove Done Avanger Box

Exe Version: Avengers Qualcomm Module 0.12.3
Operation: Reset FRP
Searching for phone.....
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM70) detected.
Hello received.
HW ID: 00000000E1A00900 MSM8953
PK HASH: 57158EAF1814D78FD2B3105ECE4DB18A817A08AC664A5782A9 25F3FF8403D39A
Checking database for suitable loader.....
Arhitecture:32 bits
[32]Sending loader, please wait..
Waiting for loader to start...
[0] Send NOP ok, loader start.
CPU: MSM8953
MaxPayloadSizeFromTargetInBytes: 4096
MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes: 8192
Reading partition info, wait.
Volume[0] Size: 14.68 GB Partitions count: 49
[01379FDF]Userdata Size: 9.74 GB
Erasing FRP, wait.....
Erasing FRP, finished
Restarting phone.....
*************************************
Log saved: C:\Users\Ali jaan\Documents\Avengers\qualcomm_module\qc_module_ Logs\reset_frp_MSM8953_00000000E1A00900_57158EAF18 14D78FD2B3105ECE4DB18A817A08AC664A5782A925F3FF8403 D39A1.txt
Total Time: 00:00:01
Done.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.42131 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO