GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Avengers Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f820/)
-   -   Avengers Box SPRD Module v0.8 Update Released - [15/03/2019] (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f820/avengers-box-sprd-module-v0-8-update-released-15-03-2019-a-2575453/)

Fast Unlocking 03-15-2019 13:20

Avengers Box SPRD Module v0.8 Update Released - [15/03/2019]
 



Official Website:

Avengers Box

Download from Support Access Software to Access Download Area

Link:

Download Area

umerkhalid1992 03-15-2019 13:54

very nice updates team plz also need 8.0,8.0.1 frp ,read firmware ,write firmware unlock etc..... keep it up

ranaawaiss 03-15-2019 14:44

need extract password

orbita 03-15-2019 14:48

Installer not have any password, just download and install.

orbita 03-15-2019 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by umerkhalid1992 (Post 13581804)
very nice updates team plz also need 8.0,8.0.1 frp ,read firmware ,write firmware unlock etc..... keep it up

Frp is supported from very long time.
Writing pac firmware also(form first versions of exe).
firmware unlock.....i'am not know what this meen :confused:
Reading full is supported for sc6531,sc6530,sc6531e.
For other will be added in incoming updates.
Most posible you not have our tool and you just increasing posting counter, right?

sekarrajan 03-15-2019 14:52

Please add remove frp in diag mode
we eagerly want this

orbita 03-15-2019 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by sekarrajan (Post 13581875)
Please add remove frp in diag mode
we eagerly want this

Remove frp in diag mode is not posible.
You must learn what meen flash mode and diagnostic mode.

sekarrajan 03-15-2019 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbita (Post 13581880)
Remove frp in diag mode is not posible.

You must learn what meen flash mode and diagnostic mode.

Factory reset possible then why frp not possible dear supporter

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

saqib2009 03-15-2019 14:58

Reading full is supported for sc6531,sc6530,sc6531e

already suported cm2 long time ago

work on new model and version suport mtk oppo and spd 8.0 and etc....

orbita 03-15-2019 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by sekarrajan (Post 13581881)
Factory reset possible then why frp not possible dear supporter

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

You must contact spreadtrum and ask, why they not implemented acces to filesystem in dignostic mode.
You can access filesystem only in flash mode or adb mode(rooted phone).
Is very long and complicate to explain this basics, just try to google and understand how android phones work.

orbita 03-15-2019 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by saqib2009 (Post 13581883)
Reading full is supported for sc6531,sc6530,sc6531e

already suported cm2 long time ago new new model and version suport mtk oppo and spd 8.0 and etc....

Well, we are in avenger section.
Nobody force you to use this tool, you can fly and use tool what you more like.
Here let's talk ontopic please, not need to be nasty.

umerkhalid1992 03-15-2019 15:25

my frnd i do have avanger tool but no option to remove frp in spd module plz can u guide me how to remove frp thanx in advance

orbita 03-15-2019 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by umerkhalid1992 (Post 13581909)
my frnd i do have avanger tool but no option to remove frp in spd module plz can u guide me how to remove frp thanx in advance

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f826.../#post13531395

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f826.../#post13531481

Can you please tell me what version have phones from above logs?
To remove frp, need to select correct cpu or use custom loader and press Remove FRP button.

sravan_s67 03-15-2019 15:28

there is password for extract Avengers_support_access_New
and what is password

orbita 03-15-2019 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by sravan_s67 (Post 13581914)
there is password for extract Avengers_support_access_New
and what is password

Arhive was reuploaded, please try again support_acces_avenger.rar


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:56.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.28689 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO