Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|2G Latest Models Models made in 2011, 2012, 2013 year.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-13-2011, 06:52||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
E2222 and C3322 flashing
dear memmbers had anyone practice with flashing these phones ? i had tried with official manual and could not flash it . i coluld not put E2222 into DFU mode please if anyone had practice describe in pictures step one step if possible.
i search in web but only instruction in tsar.com but it is not work for me
|07-15-2011, 15:06||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
press Q+Home button
|08-06-2011, 10:14||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: uae dubai
Thanked 57 Times in 14 Posts
FOR FLASHING C3322 YOU HAVE TO PRESS 3 BUTTONS COMBINATION
press *+1+3 button TESTED WORKING 100%
|11-16-2011, 20:11||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Тhe only one working combination "*+1+3" txh brother
|The Following User Says Thank You to Skiller_1 For This Useful Post:|
|01-29-2012, 14:26||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Thanked 454 Times in 295 Posts
Firmware Update Process:
- First you have to install proper USB drivers
- Power on the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- Turn off the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- Run the E2222 Ch@t Flasher: Flash loader 7.4.7_SSG_v0.1_Lite.exe
- Click SET MODEL button and select: E2222_TEXTO_Setting_v00.mdl
- For Application Binary File select: E2222xx.ptt
- For Tfs file select: E2222xxxxx.tfs
- For CSC file select: E2222Oxxxxx.csc
- Turn off the phone and connect USB to it while pressing Q + A keys to install DFU mode drivers.
- Disconnect the phone after DFU drivers installed.
- Click START button and reconnect USB cable to phone while pressing Q + A keys.
- The program will detect it and start the Update Process so wait till all is DONE.
- Disconnect the phone and turn it on then do Full reset: *2767*3855#
|02-23-2012, 12:38||#9 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2005
Thanked 365 Times in 124 Posts
I can't enter in DFU Mode - Try all button combinations - connect USB to it while pressing Q + A, connect USB to it while pressing *+1+3, connect USB to it while pressing Q+Home button !!! Phone only enter in charge mode !!!
|05-18-2012, 02:58||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|
|IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600||favdijck||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||11-15-2011 12:08|
|FREECALLING HACKED SIM CARDS AND PROGRAMMERS SEE FREECELL'S NEW SITE FOR MORE!!!||FREECELLUK||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||06-26-1999 22:48|
|wt603 and .pkd||ARt||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||06-13-1999 19:18|