GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > NCK Team products > NCK Box Premium v2

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 23:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
to orbit and fast unlocking [ANSWERED]

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f691...6/#post9250286

In this thread closed by fastunlocking, who is really in a bad mood these days, user clearly ask what HE does wrong, he's asking for help to use your dongle despite the fact he has setool...

fastunlocking should really cool down cause he acted this way also taking words against your team when there was no problem.

He gave me a warning (I'll take my second now I guess), but never tries to understand that words might be misunderstood.

English is not for most of us our first language, we make mistakes.
If he's too pissed off to answer to users, let orbita answer, he's still more open and available to help.

Last thing, no need to tell me that if I'm not happy I shall not use dongle anymore and use other tool, or you didn't understand what was written above.

The Following User Says Thank You to cycofcgb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 23:38   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 11170
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 6,944
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/9250286-post7.html

Ok, tell please what exactly you not understand from this post.
Will try again my luck, lets see if will have some succes this time.

Will say again , same as in other thread, try contact me and lets see where is the problem.

What exactly you want more?
My telepatic skills is not so good and some times, without details about problem, simple can't help.

And FastUnlocking closed this thread not becose he is "in a bad mood " like you say.

User started 1 time thread like this, was same things like now, without any result.
He not want colaborate.
You prefer 10 pages of nonsense posts or to solve problem?

And please write corect my nickname.

Last edited by orbita; 03-07-2013 at 23:48.

Old 03-07-2013, 23:59   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
No of course, you are probably right.

But it looked like what happened to me when I asked if I understood the right way what development of dongle was.

In every sections some users open this kind of thread and don't give enough information, especially for some who act under stress (customer waiting in shop ? )

If he acted this way before, ok you're perfectly right.
What I saw was even without giving required information, this user was asking for help (last sentence is "what am I doing wrong ?").
And fastunlocking answer is "you say nck doesn't work, you're a liar, here's proofs : 5 links of success threads, use the other tool..."

Anyway reading all posts in nck section, I can see that there is a big difference between your answers and fastunlocker's answers.
I understand he might be tired that many people doesn't understand what is obvious for him, but I feel this way answering is a mistake and will cause bad image to tool.

I might be wrong though, I'm more old style way of treating users and customers. Maybe too much time spent working in shops...

BR anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to cycofcgb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 01:14   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 11170
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 6,944
OK will try to answer.

You simple not imagine how many FastUnlocking do for this project, so here you not right.

All people from our team try help users.
Reason of posting bugreport is to solve it.

Also will not comment unlocking with customer waiting, some times unlocking process can be very dangerous and can happen many things.
Lost electricity, pc simple reboot, our "human mistakes" , exe bugs e.t.c.

I'am have 10+ years of repair and unlock experience, still remember siemens s4, s6 e.t.c. so know how this things work.
But anyway this is not important also.

In this special case, what is problem to try contact directly?

Will close this thread now, as all explained .....think.

The Following User Says Thank You to orbita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 05:18   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,203
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycofcgb View Post
No of course, you are probably right.

But it looked like what happened to me when I asked if I understood the right way what development of dongle was.

In every sections some users open this kind of thread and don't give enough information, especially for some who act under stress (customer waiting in shop ? )

If he acted this way before, ok you're perfectly right.
What I saw was even without giving required information, this user was asking for help (last sentence is "what am I doing wrong ?").
And fastunlocking answer is "you say nck doesn't work, you're a liar, here's proofs : 5 links of success threads, use the other tool..."

Anyway reading all posts in nck section, I can see that there is a big difference between your answers and fastunlocker's answers.
I understand he might be tired that many people doesn't understand what is obvious for him, but I feel this way answering is a mistake and will cause bad image to tool.

I might be wrong though, I'm more old style way of treating users and customers. Maybe too much time spent working in shops...

BR anyway.
i really don t have time these days to read all this but in short user saying NCK can t unlock TP models not that HE cant use it !!!!!

miss leading forum users and giving fake info about our product is ok for you and them?

well sorry to disappoint you we don t take it lightly, specially when user have done same thing before with other situation

regards i am angry or not the is my business for sure, i am not the most friendly guy in business when someone talk about our products like this, if there was real bug and user report it we try to solve asap usually, but if you don t like the fact that of my attitude it is your choice, btw there is a reason why i made a sticky thread like this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f691...012-a-1394469/

now the reason why i close threads specially like this is you are wasting forum readers time and forum;s space and specially my time and orbta s time from giving support to people in need.

BR

The Following User Says Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread