GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NCK Dongle (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f826/)
-   -   Report Bugs and issues with NCK Dongle here (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f826/report-bugs-issues-nck-dongle-here-1331248/)

Fast Unlocking 08-19-2011 00:46

Report Bugs and issues with NCK Dongle here
 
If you notice any bugs or have any registration or update issue or question please post in this thread.



WBR

Junaid_UK 08-19-2011 18:50

I have updated my card and restarted the app but still get this error Application strated in demo mode
Smartcard stamp is invalid
please update

visit999 08-19-2011 20:08

Pls post log your update here

Br.

Fast Unlocking 08-19-2011 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASAYEV (Post 7643418)
I have updated my card and restarted the app but still get this error Application strated in demo mode
Smartcard stamp is invalid
please update


send in private msg your card serial number and try to contact me via msn.


BR

mobilezon 09-03-2011 14:21

ot-606 not in the list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 7640974)
If you notice any bugs or have any registration or update issue or question please post in this thread.


WBR

hi,
i have bought nck dongle recently & updated to latest 1.7 version,but i cant find alcatel ot-606 in the list,
can you direct me where to find alcatel ot-606?

regards
shaz

Fast Unlocking 09-03-2011 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilezon (Post 7684159)
hi,
i have bought nck dongle recently & updated to latest 1.7 version,but i cant find alcatel ot-606 in the list,
can you direct me where to find alcatel ot-606?

regards
shaz

yes we have had some issues in code calc of this model and ot710 so we removed until fixed.

BR

Rizzy85 09-06-2011 14:16

Nck Dongle Register
 
Hi there recieved my nck dongle today which is excellent i have updated from demo mode, but i wanted to update to 1.7 can you tell me please how to register so i can login via support, would appreciate your reply thanks :)

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Fast Unlocking 09-06-2011 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rizzy85 (Post 7691991)
Hi there recieved my nck dongle today which is excellent i have updated from demo mode, but i wanted to update to 1.7 can you tell me please how to register so i can login via support, would appreciate your reply thanks :)

My e-mail is: [email protected]

hi we are on v.1.8 now ,and very soon on V.1.9 with how update :)

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475...odems-1341836/


follow the download link to download and use latest exe.

update card again if needed.

BR

Junaid_UK 09-12-2011 18:32

Wrong nck calculated for ot606 rggb1 by nck dongle v1.9 please help


IMEI checksum seems ok
Brand: Alcatel
Model: OT606
IMEI: 352312041011373
PID: RGGB1
NCK=0176977185
NSCK=2864478714
SPCK=1202832275
SIM=0637472972
Corporate=3785674503
All done

Fast Unlocking 09-12-2011 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASAYEV (Post 7709782)
Wrong nck calculated for ot606 rggb1 by nck dongle v1.9 please help


IMEI checksum seems ok
Brand: Alcatel
Model: OT606
IMEI: 352312041011373
PID: RGGB1
NCK=0176977185
NSCK=2864478714
SPCK=1202832275
SIM=0637472972
Corporate=3785674503
All done


ok check this nck 0973632801 and same spck from above if not worked, just reset phone by : long press hash key and power on , after re enter codes given:

Quote:


IMEI checksum seems ok
Brand: Alcatel
Model: OT606
IMEI: 352312041011373
PID: RGGB1
NCK=0176977185
NSCK=2864478714
SPCK=1202832275
SIM=0637472972
Corporate=3785674503
All done

and post results please.

it s very strange as we tested this model and this provider on over 30 handsets and all unlocked ok, anyway let us know to assist in this issue.

BR

orbita 09-13-2011 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASAYEV (Post 7709782)
Wrong nck calculated for ot606 rggb1 by nck dongle v1.9 please help


IMEI checksum seems ok
Brand: Alcatel
Model: OT606
IMEI: 352312041011373
PID: RGGB1
NCK=0176977185
NSCK=2864478714
SPCK=1202832275
SIM=0637472972
Corporate=3785674503
All done

Please repply if problem is solved or no.
This will help to detect problem if it exist.

pcs1234 09-13-2011 12:30

i unlocked a lg kp500,the only problem was the advice to enter the code missed out the # key it said
power phone ON with original SIM
- type 2945*71001# to enter unlock menu

should say 2945#*71001#

pcs1234 09-13-2011 12:38

ive just done a dongle update, now i have smart card stamp error ,my card id is 000000547 dongle version 1.9 ...please help

pcs1234 09-13-2011 12:42

ive just just updated the dongle and i got
Application strated in demo mode
Smartcard stamp is invalid
please update
my software version 1.9

my card id is 000000547

please help

Fast Unlocking 09-13-2011 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcs1234 (Post 7711755)
ive just just updated the dongle and i got
Application strated in demo mode
Smartcard stamp is invalid
please update
my software version 1.9

my card id is 000000547

please help


no you need to re update card, then close software and restart.

if still same pls contact me on msn.

BR


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.53926 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO