GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2006, 13:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
HELP me 2 Repack & make EXE.

hi
@all GURUs

i got some source for one programme.
it has mainly *.pas and *.dfm files in it.

Can someone guide/help me to tell how to edit these source code and repack them as an *.exe file (ie working exe file=software).

Honestly i dont knew much about these stuff, but hopefully with your help i can do it also.

Full credit will be given if my project is successfull.

Thanks

br
AshwaniGaur
Old 09-27-2006, 15:31   #2 (permalink)
4R
No Life Poster

Member: 15800
Thanks Meter: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwani Gaur View Post
hi
@all GURUs

Can someone guide/help me to tell how to edit these source code and repack them as an *.exe file (ie working exe file=software).

Honestly i dont knew much about these stuff, but hopefully with your help i can do it also.

Thanks

br
AshwaniGaur

bro can you send to me the files.btw what software is tis and for what? where did you get it..anyway im willing to help if you dont mind.....
Old 09-27-2006, 16:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55631
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwani Gaur View Post
hi
@all GURUs

Thanks

br
AshwaniGaur
These are Borland Delphi Source Codes, you need to learn Pascal to understand and modify delphi's statements.

Install Borland Delphi 6.0 or 7.0 and you will be able to edit/compile/recompile your source code. (Compilation is the procedure that will make exe out of this source code)

*.PAS - Delphi Source File
In Delphi, PAS files are always the source code to either a unit or a form. Unit source files contain most of the code in an application. The unit contains the source code for any event handlers attached to the events of the form or the components it contains. We may edit .pas files using Delphi's code editor.

*.DFM - Delphi Form
These files are always paired with .pas files. Dfm file contains the details (properties) of the objects contained in a form. It can be view as text by right clicking on the form and selecting view as text from the pop-up menu. Delphi copies information in .dfm files into the finished .exe code file. Caution should be used in altering this file as changes to it could prevent the IDE from being able to load the form. Form files can be saved in either binary or text format. The Environment Options dialog lets you indicate which format you want to use for newly created forms.

I wish you all the best with 2 thumbs up...
Old 09-27-2006, 18:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
Thanks pawaa
My Friend

i knew very little about win-soft programming, but have done some KIDS jobs like Reshacking+Armdillo key protection, ya i knew these are too old to discuss.

I want to work on two projects as below:

1. edit the source i got as per my requirment, i want to add some more functions in it, without editing the orignal info about the auther( i respect him).

2. i also wish to make a shell something like USR (i like the way he is protecting the all files , making all extensions somthing like *.xyz).
in this i want to add only good working soft with all related helps.

i hope with your help i can do it.
i knew you have very little time for such things ( like you maybe too busy with your new site/ftp also if i am not wrong your marriage is also due in near future)

I wish you ALL THE BEST for both (your personnel life and professional life).

Thanks anyway AGAIN for the INFO and your MORAL SUPPORT.

br
AshwaniGaur