GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2005, 14:11   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 135559
Thanks Meter: 3
Red face Language editor

Does anybody know...

exist or is it posible to edit language phones?!

fopr example i have nokia 6600 and 6260... i would like to change some word in menu... is it posible? i dont want to use standart language pack.. but a diferent one.. can i modify some how language ?!??!

can anybody help me pls?!
Old 04-11-2005, 17:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7653
Thanks Meter: 823
i thikn you are looking for an easy solution? like load flashfile into a program, edit the word then u get new flash file.. thats not made for now..

if you want to do the fun (hard) way, look in dct4 flasher forum for biiiiiiig topic by dejan kaljevic.

basically u must
-get his flash reader working
-read ur flash file
-read encryption key
-make software that decrypt the flash file using gained key
-edit string in hex workshop or similar
-recrypt file
-flash file back to phone. i dont know of any solution for putting back to phone. u must modify the loaders again to make them write. this is not discussed till now, as it will kill market of all nokia boxes!
Old 04-17-2005, 20:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7653
Thanks Meter: 823
oh i forget, you must also restor any checksum in flash file before put back to phone.

so a very hard task!
Old 04-22-2005, 18:36   #4 (permalink)

Member: 139093
Thanks Meter: 0
Reprogrammer help me!!

hello would like to know if somebody knows some soft of edition or flash capture rom of the cellular ones, I want to modify the language of mine movel, it would be necessary to reprogramar something or to only bring up to date firmware!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 20:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 135559
Thanks Meter: 3
i tried to search in internet ofr a program which will decrypt flash file... i didn't find.. but for exmple i know that for samsung flash it is posssible...