GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/)
-   -   Putting Nokia Phone in Flash Mode via USB (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/putting-nokia-phone-flash-mode-via-usb-1451997/)

John Q. 03-30-2012 07:38

Putting Nokia Phone in Flash Mode via USB
 
Hello Masters,

As I put it in the title, I want to know how to put a nokia phone in flash mode via USB?

Then, how can i read its hash?


I ask this question after searching. So please don't give answer like: "search the forum." I did my assignment :).


wbR,
John

orbita 03-30-2012 10:31

Hash meen hash for unlock?
If yes you will not find this.
For now it's not public yet .

karwos 03-31-2012 13:58

Another useless thread from John Q.
If you are so skilled, why not to get USB monitro and check yoursel!?

[Shadab_M] 03-31-2012 18:58

May be he is not so familiar with Sniffers :D

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

John Q. 04-02-2012 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by karwos (Post 8281257)
Another useless thread from John Q.
If you are so skilled, why not to get USB monitro and check yoursel!?

well, thank you very much for the advice. it did not get into my mind to use USB Monitor tools. and shadab is right, i am not familiar with sniffers, i am not a programmer just a hobbyist. and just asking question because i really don't know.

sorry to bother you, Great Karwos.


wbR,
John

John Q. 04-02-2012 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbita (Post 8277867)
Hash meen hash for unlock?
If yes you will not find this.
For now it's not public yet .

no sir. i mean just the hash table, not the one for unlock. but what is important to me now is how to put phone in flash mode via usb? what command? tia.


wbR,
John

[Shadab_M] 04-02-2012 17:26

First use sniffer to see how a tool communicates to phone. And for sure, you can figure out how.

Get USBTrace for this. Its floating around WWW. :)

I dont have enough time for it, else i could help you.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

orbita 04-02-2012 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Q. (Post 8286081)
no sir. i mean just the hash table, not the one for unlock. but what is important to me now is how to put phone in flash mode via usb? what command? tia.


wbR,
John

After poweron phone response with RADID.
Just handle this response, not need to send nothing for get rapid.

John Q. 04-03-2012 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbita (Post 8287833)
After poweron phone response with RADID.
Just handle this response, not need to send nothing for get rapid.

This will be my good start. Thanks for the tip. I'll post my progress soon.

More power to you sir.


wbR,
John


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:24.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.21049 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO