GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2019, 08:02   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2773088
Thanks Meter: 24
Read Write cert

i have been reading a lot of previous threads on this forum and learning as much as possible about AT COMMANDS via UART using akseed no and reply but i have a problem that i am currently facing the problem is reading the cert from a phone via AT commands or box and then converting and Writing the cert via UART i have found everything online the only part that i havent found a clear explanation for is reading the cert and writing via UART using AT+IMEISIGN in QUALCOMM phones manly. i know some one who can read the cert from any QUALCOMM phones via combination file without root or anything i know i can read it via root using some boxes and dongle but some phones you cant accomplish root. so if anyone can you help me with the process i a have a lot of AT COMMANDS that i have been able to read from boxes and dongles DRK repair and stuff like that the only problem i have is reading the CERT and rewriting it after zeroing out the efs partitions and resetting the MSL so i can repair IMEI or accomplish something else via UPLOAD MODE
Old 03-03-2019, 13:21   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2596108
Thanks Meter: 58
explain how certain software can do note 9 sprint unlock via upload mode(read sec) > reset msl > writing it back without uart
Old 03-03-2019, 20:26   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

They have a source or an inside man as some people say so they have information from Samsung directly but what I am trying to accomplish is unlocking without any inside information using the authority of the akseed command and reply giving me higher authority in upload mode but i still havent been able to read the cert without root in combination firmware and writing it back I found information but that always leave that part out it's the most important part and it looks like no one is willing to share this information over here
Old 03-09-2019, 07:21   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Another simple question lol what will I be able to find in the ram dump that is read via upload mode is there anything inside it that is worth looking at? My friends is anyone willing to help in this thread?
Old 03-12-2019, 22:56   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

lol no one yet should I make another thread with more information so you can help me but Im only worried about the Samsung patches in the future if we talk about this online what am I supposed to do???