GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2004, 11:20   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8970
Thanks Meter: 4
sms billing service software

Hi,

I am looking for a person to program a small application for my sms gateway.

This application will generate prepaid PIN code for mobile handset users.

pls contact me for more information
Old 06-14-2004, 19:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
what do U need the pin code to do ?
One of my first posts on this forum, or so was about some1 to make me a programme for gateway to:

1. e-mail to sms
2. sms to e-mail
3. Both above combined
4. SMS Broadcast
5. Mobile Dating.

Any 1, pls PM me
Old 06-15-2004, 14:39   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sms gateway

Hi,

I need sms2sms via my private gateway using gsm modem.

The problem is this :

Operator do not accept to give me license to operate as VAS.

Then I need to implement my private sms gateway with these features :

- Send and receive sms via gsm modem
- Route or forward sms to world wide through smpp / smtp / httm / ip and other protocol to Inter Carriers Messengers

- sms billing system with feature :
create sms account with credit
update sms account
create and update by sending PIN code only by sms msg
Old 06-18-2004, 05:00   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3360
I made an SMS application that serves electronic eload (electronic loading of prepaid credits) to prepaid subscribers of two major networks in the Philippines (Smart/Globe). The application is UNiLOAD (one-load).

It can work with 16 Nokia phones connected on a single computer and can simultaneously receive, process and send SMS/prepaid credits/PINs to the sender.

Each sender can be authorized and are called RELOADERS. Each RELOADER has an account and can be limited up to what amount he is authorized to sell to the customers.

Each PIN on the database can also be provided what equivalent amount it can load to the customer.

At present, the system is a stand-alone and does not need an internet connection. Just pure PC-TO-CELLPHONE setup, but can be modified to accomodate world wide rerouting through smpp / smtp / httm / ip and other protocol to Inter Carriers Messengers.

The system can also be modified to handle SMS-to-email/email-to-SMS, SMS dating, anonymous SMS, remote DCT3/DCT4 unlocking using SMS.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17330
Thanks Meter: 15
@ Ice Dragon
Can you tell me more about your system?
There are some restictions though, but can be improved on and made universal.
Pls send more info to [email protected]
Thx
Old 06-18-2004, 11:24   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dragon

At present, the system is a stand-alone and does not need an internet connection. Just pure PC-TO-CELLPHONE setup, but can be modified to accomodate world wide rerouting through smpp / smtp / httm / ip and other protocol to Inter Carriers Messengers.

The system can also be modified to handle SMS-to-email/email-to-SMS, SMS dating, anonymous SMS, remote DCT3/DCT4 unlocking using SMS.
I seem interested in that anonymous SMS and SMS dating stuff.
Can you PM me with more info on this ?
I really am interested and ready to $ in.

Hoping to hear from you.

dannyogolo
Old 06-18-2004, 11:48   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi Icedraagon

Ok,
I agree to buy your application but, you must add all features you talk abount , connection to worldwide by smpp, smtp etc..., dating and other.

contact me by email and tell me what you are waiting from me.

[email protected]
Mobilis
Old 06-21-2004, 02:36   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilis
Ok,
I agree to buy your application but, you must add all features you talk abount , connection to worldwide by smpp, smtp etc..., dating and other.

contact me by email and tell me what you are waiting from me.

[email protected]
Mobilis
Since I haven't touched programming applications with connecting to SMPP, SMTP, etc. it will take me some time since it's new territory for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyogolo
I seem interested in that anonymous SMS and SMS dating stuff.
Can you PM me with more info on this ?
I really am interested and ready to $ in.

Hoping to hear from you.

dannyogolo
It's obvious that there exists a gateway between your chatters so that the gateway number is always the number to send/reply to when chatting, therefore the effect is you won't know you are chatting to on the other side of the gateway. Although the chat gateway operator is the only one who knows the numbers of the chatters, the chaters can assigned nicknames so that there is some way of identifying them with whom they are chatting to.

Send me details (thru email) of what you intend to do regarding your project. UNiLOAD is made in a very modular programming (product of an old computer school system?) so it's easy for me to add other features if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrum
@ Ice Dragon
Can you tell me more about your system?
There are some restictions though, but can be improved on and made universal.
Pls send more info to [email protected]
Thx
Generally, the current system uses mainly SMS sending/receiving thru the connected GSM phone on a stand alone system. No GSM modems, no internet connections. Thus this does not need to be a VAS (Value Added Services) to be intergrated on the network which certainly would require a minimum deposit and large investment, but a third party solution which require minimal manpower and resources to put up.

I currently put a restriction for use only in the Philiipines and takes note of the country code and the SMSC numbers to use. I think the restriction you are talking is that there will be a "bottleneck" of transactions duing peak times. This is solved by the number of GSM phones connected to the single computer. Each COORDINATOR or the topmost line is assigned at least 1 GSM phone as their gateway, there are 16 GSM phones connected so there might be 8 to 16 COORDINATORS on a single computer. But if you use a Pentium 4 with Hyper threading technology, you can use a 32 to 64 multi-port gadget and thus connect 32 to 64 phones on a single P4-HT. Set up a LAN of 3 computers and thus triple your processing power.

I don't quite get what you mean by the details you want, so I assume both the physical hardware setup and the software itself.

In summary, it needs at least a Celeron 400Mhz computer running on 4.3GB harddisk with 128MB RAM, a paperwhite monitor, a multi-port adapter on USB port or PCI bus (number of ports depends how big your operation is. A 4-port adaptor will do), number of phones depends on how many serials ports you will be having on the computer.

Software side: Computer runs at least on Windows 98SE (Windows XP will do). UNiLOAD is programmed in Delphi 6 and there are lots and lots of components to integrate on a Delphi program. UNiLOAD is in a multi-threaded programming so that it can work simultaneously with 16 phones at one time, especially with Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading technology.

All it is is just one exe file (2MB in size), and 4 database files:CONFIG, SERVICES, PHONES, MESSAGES.

Since it is made in Delphi, many have commented that it can also be translated to work on Linux using Kylix. I haven't tried that yet. I'm not familiar working in Linux.

Last edited by Ice Dragon; 06-21-2004 at 08:57.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:36   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sms gateway

Please Icedraagon,

Can you modify your application to allow me to route sms to internationa gateway operator ??

This means receive sms by gsm modem and ressend receive sms to internation gateway via Internet protocol ?

This is urgent. Dating can be done later
Old 06-22-2004, 01:36   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilis
Please Icedraagon,

Can you modify your application to allow me to route sms to internationa gateway operator ??

This means receive sms by gsm modem and ressend receive sms to internation gateway via Internet protocol ?

This is urgent. Dating can be done later
As I understand it:
1. A customer sends thru your service or gateway.
2. SMS is received and processed on your PC.
3. SMS is reconstructed and sent internationally via an international gateway.

Questions:
1. Are you using a GSM modem or a GSM phone?
2. PM me what international gateway you are describing. Are you refering to a Bulk SMS Gateway provider like ClickATell? http://support.clickatell.com/index.php

As you already know, my system is currently configured to run as a stand-alone with no internet connection.

If there will be a connection via the internet using the SMPP (Short Message Peer to Peer) and SMTP (what we commonly call as email), this could be done and I would probably need at least a couple of weeks to revise my program.

The important question is: what international gateway you will be using. You see, each gateway have their own APIs (Application Program Interface), so what I program for other gateway may not be applicable to the gateway you will be using.

And during the development stage, I need to connect to that gateway using your account if indeed the program is communicating to the gateway as it should.

Do catch me by Yahoo Messenger and feel free to chat. My Yahoo handle is icedraagon (with two a's).

Last edited by Ice Dragon; 06-22-2004 at 02:43.