GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2015, 19:05   #1 (permalink)

Member: 448308
Thanks Meter: 1
Exclamation [Warning Boxes] Freebies reverse, cracks around us.

#1 No need to be a smart to reverse.
IDA is too far away and is unaffordable. Understand Olly, and that's it. Free.

#2 No need to be expert on Olly as well, since there are tons of kiddo one click plugins spread on the net.

There are so many LAZY gsm boxes coder that event don't know how to protect their application. Just count on compressor / packer + silly enveloper provided from token factory they think it's safe... no it is NOT.

This is a serious issue who invest their money to buy box.. because i see some where, people sale "CRACK MEGA PACK in ONE dongle"

Yes, like this click here
http://usbtuyul.b l o g s p o t.com/2014/10/dongle-pse.html
url given is just an example, don't mean else

Suggestion to box producers:
Pay good attention on DEBUGGING and RAM injection.
This is the ONE-TWO-THREE method om RAM injection

1. Change app attrib on the fly
Code:
if CreateProcess(PChar('your-exe-target'), nil,nil,nil,FALSE,0,nil,nil,sz,proc) = true then
2. Read such routines + sub on ram
Code:
ReadProcessMemory(proc.hprocess,Pointer($POINTARGET),@  oldbyte,length(oldbyte),readbyte);
3. Redirect steps 2 on RAM.
Code:
WriteProcessMemory(proc.hProcess, Pointer($POINTARGET), oldbyte,length(oldbyte),readbyte);
Old 01-29-2015, 20:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67927
Thanks Meter: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickFirtzh View Post
#1 No need to be a smart to reverse.
IDA is too far away and is unaffordable. Understand Olly, and that's it. Free.

#2 No need to be expert on Olly as well, since there are tons of kiddo one click plugins spread on the net.

There are so many LAZY gsm boxes coder that event don't know how to protect their application. Just count on compressor / packer + silly enveloper provided from token factory they think it's safe... no it is NOT.

This is a serious issue who invest their money to buy box.. because i see some where, people sale "CRACK MEGA PACK in ONE dongle"

Yes, like this click here
http://usbtuyul.b l o g s p o t.com/2014/10/dongle-pse.html
url given is just an example, don't mean else

Suggestion to box producers:
Pay good attention on DEBUGGING and RAM injection.
This is the ONE-TWO-THREE method om RAM injection

1. Change app attrib on the fly
Code:
if CreateProcess(PChar('your-exe-target'), nil,nil,nil,FALSE,0,nil,nil,sz,proc) = true then
2. Read such routines + sub on ram
Code:
ReadProcessMemory(proc.hprocess,Pointer($POINTARGET),@  oldbyte,length(oldbyte),readbyte);
3. Redirect steps 2 on RAM.
Code:
WriteProcessMemory(proc.hProcess, Pointer($POINTARGET), oldbyte,length(oldbyte),readbyte);
I am not sure if you personally have cracked some box software, but I can tell you its either impossible or extremely hard.

The packers that are used cannot be cracked by any public script, unless an older version is used. Packers have a some anti-debug enabled, that can be bypassed but not by anyone. You also have to understand the packer before you can even being the debugging.

Also, the cards in the boxes have a lot of algos for software function. So the software is useless without the box as it is missing certain functions.

I am speaking from experience and I haven't researched anything about boxes for over 2 years, so I may be wrong.
Old 01-29-2015, 21:21   #3 (permalink)

Hi,
Yes, we are aware about any complex routines on smartcard. But if we are talking about ram injection, then say goodbye to the complexity.

Those people, who make the crack is for business purpose.
They bought original stuffs, doing sniff, and then build the injector. They DOES NOT TOUCH the original exe. What they make is RAM redirection for targeted exe. They sold the cracks. This is insane.

Again, it's depend on how the coder implement the protection. Because today we see so many cracked professional stuffs.

Please try build your own test program. 1 form, 1 button, 1 radio button - all disabled. Pack it with your favorite packer, obfuscate it. Run the old bad boy 'enforcer.exe'. You will be shocked. - Just example. Event today, i saw many gsm program can not avoid this style.
The Following User Says Thank You to VickFirtzh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 02:09   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1055354
Thanks Meter: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickFirtzh View Post
Please try build your own test program. 1 form, 1 button, 1 radio button - all disabled. Pack it with your favorite packer, obfuscate it. Run the old bad boy 'enforcer.exe'. You will be shocked. - Just example. Event today, i saw many gsm program can not avoid this style.
Then they DESERVES it, really, because it raises assumption, that programmer doesn't understand much about custom classes or threads (or MVC design...) and simply (ab-)used the button event handlers to implement complete program logic. Most often, it will have duplicated, hard-to-read and/or inefficient code.
Old 01-31-2015, 14:10   #5 (permalink)

Member: 73
Thanks Meter: 537
Donate money to this user
Thema is interesting ...

Yes lot of peoples compiling src for boxes not know how to protect stuff.

...but 2-3 small questions to VickFirtzh:

1. How will see RVA "without touching" exe?
2. Do you ever try this on packed exe simple with VMPROTECT?

Regards: Victor

p.s.

VickFirtzh ... don't use PCHAR ... world go to Unicode PANSICHAR.
One man, and his honor.
Old 01-31-2015, 22:38   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeymkl View Post
Then they DESERVES it, really, because it raises assumption, that programmer doesn't understand much about custom classes or threads (or MVC design...) and simply (ab-)used the button event handlers to implement complete program logic. Most often, it will have duplicated, hard-to-read and/or inefficient code.
Yes true, they deserves "free" course about protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
Thema is interesting ...

Yes lot of peoples compiling src for boxes not know how to protect stuff.

...but 2-3 small questions to VickFirtzh:

1. How will see RVA "without touching" exe?
2. Do you ever try this on packed exe simple with VMPROTECT?

Regards: Victor

p.s.

VickFirtzh ... don't use PCHAR ... world go to Unicode PANSICHAR.
Thank you. I insist to stay on D7. Seems too hard to me to leave this baby IDE. Love the mature one.

1, no touch yes, in plain language. The original exe is left untouched.
RVAs , yes, It is modified , we are talking about SEH chain...

2, It is harder if such app uses multi layer packer. Anything single is easier than the multi layer.

Regards,