GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Sony Ericsson > Sony Ericsson

Sony Ericsson
  • ARM Inside: A3618,R600,T100,T100c,T102,T105,T106,Z200,J200,J200i,J200c, J210,J220,230,Z300 etc.
  • AVR Inside: R520,T200,T202,T226,T226m,T226s,T230,T237,T238,T290,T290a,T290c,T290i, T300,T302,T306,T310,T312,T316,T39,T65,T68,T610,T616,T618,T628,T630,T637,P800,P802, P900,P908,P910,Z600,Z608.
  • New ARM Inside (SEMC):D750,F500,J300,K300,K310,K500,K506c,K508,K510,K600,K608,K610,K700,K750,K790,M600, P990,S700,S710,W300,W550,W600,W700,W800,W810,W900,V600,V630,V800,Z1010,Z300,Z500,Z520,Z530,Z550,Z800.
  • CR 16B Inside:T66,T600,T600c,T602.
  • ODM:J100.
  • C Series: C510, C702, C901, C902, C903, C905
  • G Series: G502, G705
  • K Series: K630, K660, K850
  • T Series: T700, T707, T715
  • V Series: V640
  • W Series: W508, W595, W705, W715, W760, W890, W902, W910, W980, W995
  • Z Series: Z750, Z770, Z780

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
    Old 11-24-2008, 09:51   #1 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Member: 500637
    Thanks Meter: 424
    patch k530 vkp

hello
    i have s-e K530 db2020 cid 52 no network locked when i a flash it to add a french language it be locked network
    so i read in our forum that i can make patch unlock
    i get the patch unlock from net and i have XS++ 3.2 but i dnt know who to make the patch
    any one can help me
    and i like the helpness be by pic if possible
    Old 11-24-2008, 10:05   #2 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

look to the pic

this is the pic
    if any one have a ideal plz help me

Old 11-24-2008, 10:21   #3 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Member: 643472
    Sonork: 100.96901
    Thanks Meter: 16,589
    Quote:
    hello
    i have s-e K530 db2020 cid 52 no network locked when i a flash it to add a french language it be locked network
    so i read in our forum that i can make patch unlock
    i get the patch unlock from net and i have XS++ 3.2 but i dnt know who to make the patch
    any one can help me
    and i like the helpness be by pic if possible

Use This Patch Generater Select MAIN file but *.MBN and click generate patch . will be creat .N used same version of firmware
    Attached Files
    File Type: rar SIMLockPatchGen_v2[1].1.rar (191.0 KB, 435 views)
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
    Old 11-24-2008, 10:33   #4 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Member: 643472
    Sonork: 100.96901
    Thanks Meter: 16,589
    original Posted By Search Google

The Tutorial
    Direct Download Download Link.
    UPDATE: SEUS now updates all phones to CID53 hence disabling SeTool 2 lite and XS++ support for your phone. So Do Not update your phone with SEUS. SEUS was used to install USB Flash drivers, now we have to manually do this.
    Hence now Please follow this tutorial to install USB Flash drivers !
    2. Shutdown phone. Reinsert battery.
    3. Choose Your phone in Phone type. Click Read GDFS.
    4. Connect phone to Setool 2 lite holding C.
    5. Wait for few seconds. Leave C when phone is detected.
    6. When Setool is done it says “Elapsed:xx secs” , Then unplug phone. Reinsert Battery.
    Note: Backup of GDFS to be made only for the first time. Backup GDFS once with Setool 2 lite and also once with XS++ if you have not done yet. Then store your GDFS safely. You can also go through GDFS backup in tutorial section for more on gdfs.
    In phone Model you can choose any db2020 model .. if you have a k770 .. you can choose phone model as w610 or w880 or any db2020 phone mentioned earlier !!

Apply Quick Access Patch
    First we enable quick access patching for your firmware using db2020 security bypass and from then on apply other patches using quick access patch.
    Drag and Drop your Main Firmware on qamaker.exe , it will generate the quick access patch .vkp for your firmware. Qamaker is included in the Setool 2 lite download archive.
    Note. Download the Main firmware for your phone from Topse.ru if you don’t have. Or Goto Contact Section of this website and make a request for the Main firmware for your phone. I will get back to you.
    Now start SeTool 2 Lite
    In Files box click add and add the main firmware you used to generate quick access patch.
    Now in Misc Files click ‘….’ and add the quick access vkp patch generated.
    Check Bypass db2020 Security ! Press Flash. Reinsert Battery and connect phone holding C. Leave C when phone gets detected and operation starts. Wait for db2020 security bypass operations
    When done setool 2 lite asks you to unplug phone, reinsert battery, Press READY and then connect phone holding C. Do it in order, Correctly.
    SeTool 2 lite Flashes the Main. When main is flashed it starts to apply the patch.
    It asks you to Click NO to apply the patch and YES To Remove the Patch. Hence Click No. Wait for a few minutes. Patching will complete and you have successfully applied the quick access patch.

Once you applied quick access patch you apply all other patches by the method given below
    Patching
    Now get patches from mobilefree.ru (from here) . Patch is basically a text code.
    Find out patches for your firmware. If your firmware is a w610 R6BC002 then look out for w610 R6BC002 patches.
    Copy the code in notepad and click ’save as’ and in Save as type choose >> ‘All Files’ and then save it as >> patchname.vkp give any name of your choice

Start Setool 2 lite. Select Phone Model. Check use “quick access” patch.
    In Misc Files click ‘….’ and select the patch that you want to apply. the patch that you just now saved as patchname.vkp
    Click Write Script.
    Reinsert battery and connect phone holding C, Leave C when phone is ready . Then setool 2 lite asks you to click No to apply the patch and click yes to remove the patch. Hence click no. If it says some patch values differs then click yes and continue applying the patch.

The patch will be then applied. After patching is done setool 2 lite says .vkp executed disconnect phone reinsert battery and start your phone.
    Also go through the video tutorials included in the setool 2 lite 1.1 archive. !
    You must also know how to extract an FS because some patches require that you place some files in M2 Card. Such as to use a patch that replaces
    /tpa/preset/system/desktop to /usb/other/flash
    you must first create folder “flash” in Other folder in phone using file manager and then copy the contents of
    FS/tpa/preset/system/desktop To /usb/other/flash and then apply the patch or else phone might fail to start the menu !!
    So Learn to Extract an FS from here and study the FS of a phone
    Links For Patches !!!!!!!! Firmware Specific !
    NOTE: There are problems if you access the russian sites using google translator, the code that you copy is copied twice over. So while copying codes use the russian version of the sites.
    K550 SW-R8BA024
    K790 SW-R1GB001
    K790 SW-R1JC002
    K800 SW-R1KG001
    K800 SW-R8BA024
    W580 SW-R6BC002

W710 SW-R1GB001

Z610 SW-R6DA001
    Important >> Always press correct button. Many have killed their phones by pressing Write GDFS instead of Write Script. See that you press Write SCRIPT button while patching !
    Note : If you make a mistake, your phone will mostly get bricked ! In that case you should reflash your main with XS++ or SeTool 2 lite ! If Your phone is completely dead when no Tool like XS++ or SeTool 2 lite can detect it or when red light blinks ! Red Light blink problem can be fixed ! Please be careful and don’t use wrong files and wrong button !
    For applying sysgrafix path use JDflasher, Its faster and better in every respect and ease of use once you used it !
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
    Old 11-24-2008, 11:11   #5 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
    Use This Patch Generater Select MAIN file but *.MBN and click generate patch . will be creat .N used same version of firmware
    im already do that but i dnt knowa who to send patch to phone
    Old 11-24-2008, 11:12   #6 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Quote:

The Tutorial
    UPDATE: SEUS now updates all phones to CID53 hence disabling SeTool 2 lite and XS++ support for your phone. So Do Not update your phone with SEUS. SEUS was used to install USB Flash drivers, now we have to manually do this.
    6. When Setool is done it says “Elapsed:xx secs” , Then unplug phone. Reinsert Battery.
    Note: Backup of GDFS to be made only for the first time. Backup GDFS once with Setool 2 lite and also once with XS++ if you have not done yet. Then store your GDFS safely. You can also go through GDFS backup in tutorial section for more on gdfs.
    In phone Model you can choose any db2020 model .. if you have a k770 .. you can choose phone model as w610 or w880 or any db2020 phone mentioned earlier !!

Apply Quick Access Patch
    First we enable quick access patching for your firmware using db2020 security bypass and from then on apply other patches using quick access patch.
    Drag and Drop your Main Firmware on qamaker.exe , it will generate the quick access patch .vkp for your firmware. Qamaker is included in the Setool 2 lite download archive.
    Note. Download the Main firmware for your phone from Topse.ru if you don’t have. Or Goto Contact Section of this website and make a request for the Main firmware for your phone. I will get back to you.
    Now start SeTool 2 Lite
    In Files box click add and add the main firmware you used to generate quick access patch.
    Check Bypass db2020 Security ! Press Flash. Reinsert Battery and connect phone holding C. Leave C when phone gets detected and operation starts. Wait for db2020 security bypass operations
    When done setool 2 lite asks you to unplug phone, reinsert battery, Press READY and then connect phone holding C. Do it in order, Correctly.
    SeTool 2 lite Flashes the Main. When main is flashed it starts to apply the patch.
    It asks you to Click NO to apply the patch and YES To Remove the Patch. Hence Click No. Wait for a few minutes. Patching will complete and you have successfully applied the quick access patch.

Once you applied quick access patch you apply all other patches by the method given below
    Patching
    Now get patches from mobilefree.ru (from here) . Patch is basically a text code.
    Find out patches for your firmware. If your firmware is a w610 R6BC002 then look out for w610 R6BC002 patches.
    Copy the code in notepad and click ’save as’ and in Save as type choose >> ‘All Files’ and then save it as >> patchname.vkp give any name of your choice

In Misc Files click ‘….’ and select the patch that you want to apply. the patch that you just now saved as patchname.vkp
    Click Write Script.
    Reinsert battery and connect phone holding C, Leave C when phone is ready . Then setool 2 lite asks you to click No to apply the patch and click yes to remove the patch. Hence click no. If it says some patch values differs then click yes and continue applying the patch.

The patch will be then applied. After patching is done setool 2 lite says .vkp executed disconnect phone reinsert battery and start your phone.
    Also go through the video tutorials included in the setool 2 lite 1.1 archive. !

You must also know how to extract an FS because some patches require that you place some files in M2 Card. Such as to use a patch that replaces

you must first create folder “flash” in Other folder in phone using file manager and then copy the contents of
    FS/tpa/preset/system/desktop To /usb/other/flash and then apply the patch or else phone might fail to start the menu !!

NOTE: There are problems if you access the russian sites using google translator, the code that you copy is copied twice over. So while copying codes use the russian version of the sites.

K530 SW-R8BB001

K550 SW-R8BA024

K790 SW-R1GB001

K790 SW-R1JC002
    K800 SW-R1KG001
    K800 SW-R8BA024

W580 SW-R6BC002

W710 SW-R1GB001

Z610 SW-R6DA001

Z610 SW-R1ED001
    Important >> Always press correct button. Many have killed their phones by pressing Write GDFS instead of Write Script. See that you press Write SCRIPT button while patching !
    Note : If you make a mistake, your phone will mostly get bricked ! In that case you should reflash your main with XS++ or SeTool 2 lite ! If Your phone is completely dead when no Tool like XS++ or SeTool 2 lite can detect it or when red light blinks ! Red Light blink problem can be fixed ! Please be careful and don’t use wrong files and wrong button !
    For applying sysgrafix path use JDflasher, Its faster and better in every respect and ease of use once you used it !

good job yhnx a lot i will try to use you advice and i will tell you
    Old 11-24-2008, 15:26   #7 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Quote:

The Tutorial

Apply Quick Access Patch
    Now start SeTool 2 Lite

Patching

Click Write Script.

K530 SW-R8BB001

K550 SW-R8BA024

K790 SW-R1GB001

K790 SW-R1JC002
    K800 SW-R1KG001
    K800 SW-R8BA024

W580 SW-R6BC002

W710 SW-R1GB001

Z610 SW-R6DA001

Z610 SW-R1ED001

thnx man i get success and i think you so much about your helpness