GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ZTE CDMA (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f844/)
-   -   How to unlock ec 150 pleas urgent (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f844/how-unlock-ec-150-pleas-urgent-1472191/)

him82 05-09-2012 06:10

How to unlock ec 150 pleas urgent
 
Spc code and unlock detail
http://3.bp.********.com/-6dEG0ZoPFB...awei+EC150.jpg

hawai ec150 rel+
DEAR SIR PL PROVIDE ME SPC CODE FOR BELOW MODEL.
MEID:-A000002D4E8283
RSN :-RHWCDD210197300
S/N : -BVA9MB1130314591
SKU:-CDHW1272
HOW T O UNLOCK



I NEED SPC CODE
ANY OTHER LINK AND APPLICATION THIS DONGEL UNLOCK ...PLS UPLOAD THE LINK
MY MAIL [email protected]
I AM THIS LINK
Huawei EC150 | huaweifirmware.********.com

DC Files - ZTE
Huawei ec150 (reliance) unlocking

mohit_kripalu01 05-10-2012 13:29

bro i tell you how to read SPC but after flash modem not unlock , b'coz sim not read , if anybody have sim base file then we unlock otherwise waste of time

MOHIT_THAREJA 05-10-2012 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by him82 (Post 8393169)
Spc code and unlock detail
http://3.bp.********.com/-6dEG0ZoPFB...awei+EC150.jpg

hawai ec150 rel+
DEAR SIR PL PROVIDE ME SPC CODE FOR BELOW MODEL.
MEID:-A000002D4E8283
RSN :-RHWCDD210197300
S/N : -BVA9MB1130314591
SKU:-CDHW1272
HOW T O UNLOCK



I NEED SPC CODE
ANY OTHER LINK AND APPLICATION THIS DONGEL UNLOCK ...PLS UPLOAD THE LINK
MY MAIL [email protected]
I AM THIS LINK
Huawei EC150 | huaweifirmware.********.com

DC Files - ZTE
Huawei ec150 (reliance) unlocking


register version workshop can make rim only other method not work

mohit_kripalu01 05-10-2012 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tharejamohit (Post 8398113)
register version workshop can make rim only other method not work


bro i have solution demo verion how to red spc ...... but after flash EC150Update_11.104.04.00.114.B416 this verion same model lock i want sim verion file then i give you prf how to read SPC ;)

Raj519 07-15-2012 12:01

Sir how to unlock my huawei ec150 reliance net connect+ high speed 1x and this net setter have sim slot and my net setter details are
FCC ID:QISEC122
MEID:A000002DDBEB6C
RSN:RHWCDD230102870
s/n:BVA9MB1142160446
SKU:CDHW12Z2
plz give me unlocking procedure also with screen shots or procedure plz send to my mail id [email protected] plzzzzzz sir

Thanking you sir.

Athelcute 12-22-2012 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj519 (Post 8589113)
Sir how to unlock my huawei ec150 reliance net connect+ high speed 1x and this net setter have sim slot and my net setter details are
FCC ID:QISEC122
MEID:A000002DDBEB6C
RSN:RHWCDD230102870
s/n:BVA9MB1142160446
SKU:CDHW12Z2
plz give me unlocking procedure also with screen shots or procedure plz send to my mail id [email protected] plzzzzzz sir

Thanking you sir.

Not possible to unlock EC150 Reliance Yet

nitish1 03-20-2013 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athelcute (Post 9040079)
Not possible to unlock EC150 Reliance Yet


at this time bro unlock ???
i hve a huawei EC150 reliance netconnect

can i unlock it ????

plz help m

vinod shaw 09-19-2013 16:42

I Have Huawei EC150. plz tell me how to unlock.....

satyanyadav 09-19-2013 17:04

ec 150 unlock
 
brother use the dc unlocker

& use ec 150 update file ur modeam unlock

teletalk 11-20-2013 18:59

i try to unlock EC150 and EC152 with dfs for read spc and to enable ruim mode i try with cdma workshop and i success to enable ruim mode but still no network in both modem and lots of try to search on google but i did not find the solution of bothe modems
huawei EC150 (reliance broadband +)
huawei EC152 (tata photon +)

utsav_jayesh 08-18-2015 17:28

any one get result ??????????


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:16.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.20815 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO