GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/)
-   -   3GS Always in Recovery mode after Reboot (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/3gs-always-recovery-mode-after-reboot-863607/)

yousha 11-19-2009 11:44

3GS Always in Recovery mode after Reboot

its a NEW IBOOT VERSION when you run blackra1n on it it will make the handset JAILBROKEN but (tethered jailbreak)

Now the question is

What is this Fcuking TETHERED JAILBREAK?

Simple Answer :TETHERED JAILBREAK is you need computer everytime when you need to reboot your phone and run blackrain everytime to reboot it properly and moreover its not a BUG in blackra1n it FEATURE this problem occures mostly on the OTB 3.2.1

Read the MASTERS BLOG AGAIN and use your MIND;)

http://iphonejtag.********.com/

if your ipt2/3GS/ipt3 is rebooting into recovery after running blackra1n, this isn't a bug. It's a feature. You need to run blackra1n every time to boot it. This 'feature', called tethered jailbreak, is enabled by upgrades Apple made to the bootrom and the fact ipt3 uses nand flash.

Unicom 11-19-2009 13:03

iPhone 3gs goes recovery mode while trying to restore comstom file

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5053176)
its a NEW IBOOT VERSION when you run blackra1n on it it will make the handset JAILBROKEN but (tethered jailbreak)

Now the question is

What is this Fcuking TETHERED JAILBREAK?

Simple Answer :TETHERED JAILBREAK is you need computer everytime when you need to reboot your phone and run blackrain everytime to reboot it properly and moreover its not a BUG in blackra1n it FEATURE this problem occures mostly on the OTB 3.2.1

Read the MASTERS BLOG AGAIN and use your MIND;)

http://iphonejtag.********.com/

if your ipt2/3GS/ipt3 is rebooting into recovery after running blackra1n, this isn't a bug. It's a feature. You need to run blackra1n every time to boot it. This 'feature', called tethered jailbreak, is enabled by upgrades Apple made to the bootrom and the fact ipt3 uses nand flash.

Well, thatnks for the post. But may be I was unable to make you understand that the recovery mode I ahve in my iPhone is not after blackrain, blackrain goes fine, i got jailbreak and activated too, but when I try to restore custom firmware(in order to unlock) than I get 1604 error, not only that even if I don't go for restore when I restart the phone just goes recovery mode and thats it, I have to restore again with original file. Hope you understand now. Done many iPhone but never got anything like this.

yousha 11-19-2009 13:18

First clear it which phone you are using if its IPHONE3G-S than the above stated problem have no solution till yet if you have IPHONE2G OR 3G than you can try to recover it from I-RECOVERY CONSOLE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywhxqz...%20&%20Mac.rar

WIN-XP

1=INSTALL libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.2.exe
2=START-->RUN-->iRecovery.exe -s(with proper path and handset should be in recovery mode)
3=type these commands as it is

setenv auto-boot true

saveenv

reboot or fsboot (one of them)

Unicom 11-19-2009 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5053479)
First clear it which phone you are using if its IPHONE3G-S than the above stated problem have no solution till yet if you have IPHONE2G OR 3G than you can try to recover it from I-RECOVERY CONSOLE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywhxqz...%20&%20Mac.rar

WIN-XP

1=INSTALL libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.2.exe
2=START-->RUN-->iRecovery.exe -s(with proper path and handset should be in recovery mode)
3=type these commands as it is

setenv auto-boot true

saveenv

reboot or fsboot (one of them)

Well, it is 3gs as i said on the header.

yousha 11-19-2009 13:48

in iRecovery, type

printenv

Copy the result and Post here or Alternativly you can yourself see the AUTO-BOOT flag is set to TRUE or FALSE .If it is set to "false" that needs to be changed to "true" (auto-boot="true"). Do this by typing:

setenv auto-boot true (but i highly doubt its the case with 3G-S)

let me know the result i am here

Unicom 11-19-2009 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5053567)
in iRecovery, type

printenv

Copy the result and Post here or Alternativly you can yourself see the AUTO-BOOT flag is set to TRUE or FALSE .If it is set to "false" that needs to be changed to "true" (auto-boot="true"). Do this by typing:

setenv auto-boot true (but i highly doubt its the case with 3G-S)

let me know the result i am here

Hi, Thanks for your effort of helping me. Nop can't even go there as you said. But I think I will be able to unlock with wi-fi. Have to try it later. problems come only if I restart or reboot or take off the sim. Also I think this happened casue the phone was updated directly with itunes and created by apple.

yousha 11-19-2009 14:05

My problem for now is i am not having the similar problem handset in hand otherwise i would be testing tons of things over it i have in my mind right now if anyone having the similar problem in IPHONE3G-S only can contact me on MSN or Whatever messenger probably we could fix it

wbr

y0

quickgsm 11-19-2009 14:13

My problem

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=859738

systemworm 11-19-2009 17:04

I think there are several such threads.No need to make a new one.Waiting for sn0wbreeze

.:Morpheus:. 11-20-2009 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by systemworm (Post 5054472)
I think there are several such threads.No need to make a new one.Waiting for sn0wbreeze

Note: sn0wbreeze will NOT make a MC iPod Touch 2nd/3rd Gen or iPhone 3G[S] w/new Bootrom Untethered!

yonylove 11-21-2009 09:31

Check the serial # of the phone under Settings | General | About. If the 4th and 5th digit of the serial is "40" or higher, then you got a phone with the new iBoot and will require this each time its rebooted, unless/until someone comes up with a way to hack this in the future. And this applies if you use BR1 or PwnageTool/custom IPSW to JB. No tools exist currently to get around this.

systemworm 11-21-2009 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Morpheus:. (Post 5058504)
Note: sn0wbreeze will NOT make a MC iPod Touch 2nd/3rd Gen or iPhone 3G[S] w/new Bootrom Untethered!

Tethering is a feature :) I think by the time there will be a solution for that.About sn0wbreeze I know that.

YasinŽ 11-21-2009 20:19

We have to wait untill new Jailbreak from Dev team ??

powerplay83 11-21-2009 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by yasin_telecom (Post 5062397)
We have to wait untill new Jailbreak from Dev team ??

thats right we have to wait for new Update:(

yousha 11-22-2009 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonylove (Post 5060235)
Check the serial # of the phone under Settings | General | About. If the 4th and 5th digit of the serial is "40" or higher, then you got a phone with the new iBoot and will require this each time its rebooted, unless/until someone comes up with a way to hack this in the future. And this applies if you use BR1 or PwnageTool/custom IPSW to JB. No tools exist currently to get around this.

Its true the models having serial above than 42xxx have this problem and i have tested that lower serial can be fixed with I-RECOVERY TRICK if anyone having similar problem please contact me for some safe tests

mobile_juice 11-22-2009 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5063534)
Its true the models having serial above than 42xxx have this problem and i have tested that lower serial can be fixed with I-RECOVERY TRICK if anyone having similar problem please contact me for some safe tests

What Serial number ? or is it imei Please Post imei n show it in image please!
i m buying iphone i have to check

::.::RAMJAN::.:: 11-22-2009 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_juice (Post 5063609)
What Serial number ? or is it imei Please Post imei n show it in image please!
i m buying iphone i have to check

Serial number : xx94 has the new boots, old boots if its 92

Q : where i find the Serial number ??
A : go to settings > general > about > serial number : 88941D5Z3NQ

Regards:)

.::iRizwan::. 11-22-2009 14:00

@ Yousha

Good to see some masters here after a long time. ;)

Regards
Rizwan

ptmobile 11-24-2009 00:02

hi YUSHA i had iphone 3gs serial no 879418Z63NS after unlock = blackrain phone unlock ok good but every time i reboot the phone it come up cable+aple so i had to hook on pc run blackrain ,,,,, can you show me the solusion or recovery trick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankyou

ptmobile 11-24-2009 00:05

hi YUSHA i had iphone 3gs serial no 879418Z63NS after unlock = blackrain phone unlock ok good but every time i reboot the phone it come up cable+aple so i had to hook on pc run blackrain ,,,,, can you show me the solusion or recovery trick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankyou my email is [email protected] or yahoo [email protected]

krupal 11-24-2009 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5063534)

who the hell these member is in forum as many times he has told that the new iboot of apple cant b jailbreak then also going on making his ****ing nonsense in every post that the solution of the old bootloader of iphone 3g ...........

does he can understand that these problem cant b solve untill new solution cm.... just going on posting his useless nonsense and wasting the time of the members of forum....

reguards
Sai Gsm Solutions....
Krupal Patel

artusb 11-25-2009 00:40

I have got the same problem with 3Gs

When i flash it i have got error 1604 and always i turn on or reboot Iphone start on Recovery Mode
Is it any idea to bring it to live?

kawaichang 11-25-2009 02:10

>.< bloody read the the thread from the start.... it say if you have the reboot problem and need to use blackra1n to start you iphone again you have the new iboot. You will just have to wait.

yousha 11-25-2009 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::Rizwan::. (Post 5064632)
@ Yousha

Good to see some masters here after a long time. ;)

Regards
Rizwan

Thanx mate

Have been busy with some CDMA $hitty jobs :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by krupal (Post 5070257)
who the hell these member is in forum as many times he has told that the new iboot of apple cant b jailbreak then also going on making his ****ing nonsense in every post that the solution of the old bootloader of iphone 3g ...........

does he can understand that these problem cant b solve untill new solution cm.... just going on posting his useless nonsense and wasting the time of the members of forum....

reguards
Sai Gsm Solutions....
Krupal Patel

Do not post things which you don`t understand and STFU

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaichang (Post 5073728)
>.< bloody read the the thread from the start.... it say if you have the reboot problem and need to use blackra1n to start you iphone again you have the new iboot. You will just have to wait.

Maybe you can without waiting it can be solved via downgrading (not modem) firmware to 3.0 But in 3GS few lucky people have made the backup ECID,BSS and iBEC certs if you have those you can go back to any state by looking at the following resource

http://www.saurik.com/id/12#howto

specifically read

Bypassing the Overlord and Try Try Try

wbr

y0

Andra 11-25-2009 17:59

nothing happen in 3GS. still stuck in recovery mode.

any ways ?

br,

turkcellgsm 11-25-2009 18:37

hi all problem users after Blackra1n unlock ALWAYZ recovery mode after reboot

plase info Blackra1n versiyon old or new ????

old version Blackra1n yes problem :(

new nersion Blackra1n not problem :)

bluerays 11-25-2009 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkcellgsm (Post 5076925)

can u tell use mate if u fix up serial 94 with new blackrain version r u using for it can u tell us which version exactly u talking about

nikgolf 11-25-2009 19:15

Quote:

hi man
i use new blackra1n and same problem after reboot recovery mode :( whats is new blackra1n is rc3 rigth ==??

turkcellgsm 11-25-2009 19:50

ok thanks info masters

cellphoneguy 11-26-2009 07:41

thanks for the info brother

cellphoneguy 11-26-2009 07:45

i had similar problem , ill try to fix it and get back tou you guys on that

yousha 11-26-2009 08:02

Quote:

Nothing is called New Blackra1n Which can fix this problem as yet there is only one thing we can do is to downgrade the firmware somehow and For people who had saved the ECID AND IBSS cert previously can submit them to SAURIKS server to fake the apple server replies with the help of (host file edit needed)

http://www.ih8sn0w.com/

this is the only thing we can do to downgrade to 3.0 if we have previous version certs

jaisreekrishna 11-26-2009 08:11

thanku so much for info thanks..........

Hellosamir 11-26-2009 09:24

HOW TO CHECK THE I-BOOT VERSION, can some one tell me

yousha 11-26-2009 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellosamir (Post 5078895)
HOW TO CHECK THE I-BOOT VERSION, can some one tell me

Good question

there are 2 methods Handset should be in DFU mode

1=Device Manager on your Windows machine.

Look for 'Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller', you will find 'Apple Mobile Device USB Driver' as a subitem there.

Right Click and choose 'Properties', navigate to 'Details' tab and select Device Instance Path from the dropdown list box. At the end of this information string you will find the bootrom version, e.g. (iBoot-359.3.2)

alternatively

2=you can download USB VEIW (http://www.ftdichip.com/Resources/Utilities/usbview.zip)

RUN it scrol down to it should look like this if the boot is 359.3.2 you can leave it alone as it has no solution yet except the case you have already saved the CERTS of previous versionhttp://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2641/ibootvy.jpg

Hellosamir 11-26-2009 09:42

Thank you for your prompt help, it will assist many iphone users to check iboot version.

Good job bro.:)

cover_one 11-28-2009 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousha (Post 5078542)
Nothing is called New Blackra1n Which can fix this problem as yet there is only one thing we can do is to downgrade the firmware somehow and For people who had saved the ECID AND IBSS cert previously can submit them to SAURIKS server to fake the apple server replies with the help of (host file edit needed)

http://www.ih8sn0w.com/

this is the only thing we can do to downgrade to 3.0 if we have previous version certs

the problem come just with 3GS 3.1.2 oob , what for sold serve ecid ibss cert ?

patric 12-01-2009 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by cover_one (Post 5085214)
the problem come just with 3GS 3.1.2 oob , what for sold serve ecid ibss cert ?

Any solution to solve this problem
thx

GazI 12-03-2009 11:32

is it possible to install cydia without jail break

when we recive a activated iphone is it possible to install cydia without jailbreak ?

pakstar 12-03-2009 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by GazI (Post 5101654)
is it possible to install cydia without jail break

when we recive a activated iphone is it possible to install cydia without jailbreak ?

Jailbreaking allows apple device to install third party application,like cydia, if u don't jailbreak then u cannot install any thirid party apps.

systemworm 12-03-2009 18:15

He means without blackrain i think :D

Gerti 12-04-2009 12:51

Any solution for this problem ?

yonylove 12-04-2009 22:58

I think this will be a major problem from now on because many people are now having the new iboot which goes to the recovery mode after restart soon it will be a big deal just like unlocking. i myself got more than 7 complains from my clients with this problem i hope we will get a solution soon.

chamith0659 12-07-2009 06:25

i hv 3Gs 16GB plzz help me..im from sri lanka...i was unlock by blackrain..bt when i reboot my phone its open with itunes+data cable...plzz help me sir...

laxman kumar 12-07-2009 08:00

i have same problem after unlock by blackra1n hendset is goes to the recovery mode after reboot pls help me

msashami 12-07-2009 08:54

what is ur device serial number?

WBR

artusb 12-07-2009 22:36

PEOPLE!!!!!!

NOW IF YOU HAVE NEW IPHONE 3GS (WITH NEW BOOTROM)

WHEN YOU USE Blackra1n FOR THE UNLOCK YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOT RECOVERY MODE AFTER REBOOT !!!!

FOR NOW NO SOLUTION!!!!!

(you can use Blackra1n once again, your iphone will be activated, but when you reboot it, it will be blocked again)

rajeshbahri 12-08-2009 03:29

i also face this problem in 2pc iphone how solve or wait for new update?

b.r

chamith0659 12-08-2009 06:40

my serials 4th and 5th numbers is "44" can i unlock it without any problms??

shirazasl 12-08-2009 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by chamith0659 (Post 5117489)
my serials 4th and 5th numbers is "44" can i unlock it without any problms??

no man you having a new boot wait for next update...;)