GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 14:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 420857
Sonork: 100.1576793
Thanks Meter: 1,734
Donate money to this user
Dock Can bypass your security pin code

Guys i don't know if you guys noted but Dock can actually bypass your security code number allowing anybody to use your phone freely.

so if i was you i will think twice before installing Dock. Don't get me wrong i love this program and i think they should get a fix for it.

Here is how you bypass you security pin code. Make sure you phone has a password lock you can put it to lock immediately for a quick test.

Now if you have Dock installed on your phone slide the Unlock when ask for password click on Emergency call. You will see that the yellow spot will appear on the right button corner of your screen.

now if you click on it you can open any app on your phone without a need of enter a password. no only that but you can make call to any number. first open an app like map or mail or what ever program that keep the yellow spot visible.

after that program its open click again on the yellow spot (Dock) and open Phone. Magic your phone screen will be available.

so anybody can call from your phone. Solution for this i think they should disable the dock while on the emergency screen.

Note you may have to keep trying touching the yellow spot (Dock) while on emergency call it took me a few try to get it to work. but it work 100% proved. Im going to delete dock for now till a fix come out. i don't want to lose my phone and have anybody make call on my phone

br,
Flasherbox
The Following User Says Thank You to DIGITAL BABU For This Useful Post: