GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 20:08   #1 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
iphone 3g stuck in restore mode


iphone stuck in restore mode, about 25% left, what should i do, leave it or restart it, been stuck for 1hour now
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 20:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
shedeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: E G Y P T
Age: 33
Posts: 2,523
Member: 527884
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583794
Thanks Meter: 841
Put U Iphone Into D.F.U Mode Then Restore It Phone Will Be Ok...
B.R
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 20:51   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 39
Member: 185352
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
You can hold both Power and Home buttons for 15 seconds or leave it to empty the battery completely, then charge it to 100%
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 20:51   #4 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shedeed View Post
Put U Iphone Into D.F.U Mode Then Restore It Phone Will Be Ok...
B.R
hi, will this not damage the iphone, what should i do, just take off the wire, the problem i have is that i have got it into restore mode, the one with the apple logo and a bar under it, just 25% left, but has been stuck there for 2 hours now,
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 21:20   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 293
Member: 496243
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj View Post
hi, will this not damage the iphone, what should i do, just take off the wire, the problem i have is that i have got it into restore mode, the one with the apple logo and a bar under it, just 25% left, but has been stuck there for 2 hours now,
Hi Bro, disconnect from PC and just force it turn off by holding down the power & home button for 8-10 second, you will see the iphone go off with a bright flash, release both button, wait couple minutes and connect the charger to it, it should be back normal.
BTW, how did you get stuck in this? were you try to restore or jailbreak? is it a 2G, 3G or 3Gs?

Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 21:27   #6 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg28052 View Post
Hi Bro, disconnect from PC and just force it turn off by holding down the power & home button for 8-10 second, you will see the iphone go off with a bright flash, release both button, wait couple minutes and connect the charger to it, it should be back normal.
BTW, how did you get stuck in this? were you try to restore or jailbreak? is it a 2G, 3G or 3Gs?

Regards
was trying to restore with custom frimware, iphone is 3g
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 21:28   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Member: 1158477
Status: Offline
Sonork: postbit
Thanks Meter: 0
Before you attempt to run black rain, if youre in Vista, right click on blackra1n.exe, click on Properties then the Compatibility tab and click on Windows XP SP2 (or 3) and check Run as Administrator. THEN run Blackra1n. If you get stuck in the recovery screen, hold the power and the home buttons together for 10 seconds until the phone reboots. It should take you to the home screen again.

iphone accessories
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 21:30   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 120
Member: 823568
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
try via diff pc
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 21:32   #9 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie Dragana View Post
Before you attempt to run black rain, if youre in Vista, right click on blackra1n.exe, click on Properties then the Compatibility tab and click on Windows XP SP2 (or 3) and check Run as Administrator. THEN run Blackra1n. If you get stuck in the recovery screen, hold the power and the home buttons together for 10 seconds until the phone reboots. It should take you to the home screen again.

iphone accessories
hi, i'm not stuck in recovery mode, but i'm stuck in restore mode
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:04   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 293
Member: 496243
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj View Post
hi, i'm not stuck in recovery mode, but i'm stuck in restore mode
Hey Bro, you don't have to use custom ipsw to restore, just connect to itune again and press restore, it will restore the original apple file, then run Blackra1n jailbreak> open blackra1n via Wifi> install Cydia & Snow, when finish reboot your iphone.

Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 14:45   #11 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
I Just unplug USB wire now iPhone has black screen, reconnected to iTunes, it connects but has black screen and iTunes say iPhone is in recovery mode, I try to switch it on but no luck, only when I connect to iTunes it connects but has a black screen, tried restore with un-mod frimware but still the same, gets stuck with about 25% left
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 23:51   #12 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
iphone keeps getting stuck in verifying iphone restore part of the iphone restore
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:25   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 293
Member: 496243
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj View Post
iphone keeps getting stuck in verifying iphone restore part of the iphone restore
What's the OS you have on your computer?

Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:37   #14 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg28052 View Post
What's the OS you have on your computer?

Regards
i have windows xp installed on my pc
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 20:57   #15 (permalink)
naj
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
Member: 529141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
have tried on laptop with vista, still get stuck
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iphone 3g stuck in headphone mode acd2005 iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 11 09-18-2010 10:03
iphone 3Gs stuck in restore mode help plz quickgsm iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 23 03-20-2010 22:28
Iphone 16gig stuck in boot mode Kashif Khan iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 0 09-14-2009 14:47
iphone 3g stuck in recovery mode, error 23 when restoring ongcy87 iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 8 07-18-2009 07:35
iphone 3g stuck in boot logo BUZZING iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 4 03-01-2009 11:04

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39952 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO