GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Saras Boxes > UFST

View Poll Results: Did you get your UFST working?
Yes i got it setup fine 34 43.04%
No i cant get it to work 45 56.96%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 16:47   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1822958
Thanks Meter: 45
Cant open Internet URL - Servers or software broken

im getting this error when trying to setup this box, i have now tried on windows xp 32bit and windows 7 32 and 64 bit but i still get the same error every single time. im guessing that means that your server is down or part of the url in the software is wrong (probably not as its the same on all versions) please if you are going to implement an online authentication system that you can actually manage to keep the server in working order.

also tell people, dont just ignore the many cries from many people that they cannot install this thing, people are wasting their time battling with drivers and the like when it almost certainly wont help them as it appears to be a server error. there is a message telling me that i should set dns server settings to 8.8.8.8 but im in a building with a huge network, i cant exactly go messing with the network configuration every time i want to use the box.

so in short please dont use an authentication system like the one you are if you cant actually maintain a server (this is EXACTLY why people hate DRM) if you are going to do it have a backup server.

Support the product you sell, tell people there is a server error or if by some chance it is a software error fix it or tell people that its broken and will be fixed as soon as possible.

now here is what you should do:

1. say sorry to your customers who paid you for a working product which does not work

2. remove the online authentication until you have fixed your servers (and yes this may be a little insecure and some people may get services for free until you can fix it, but if it worked in the first place that would never have been a problem)

3. fix your servers, or use a less complicated authentication system (like almost every other box on the market)

4. learn from this mistake, if you want a decent following of people using your product and more people buying it your reputation counts, teams like the z3x team didnt get where they are by throwing out broken products, they got where they are by providing excellent support and well written software

im sorry if this sounds angry but i have a product here that i have paid for which is non working because of something beyond my control and that is not fair.

i encourage people to post here if you have or havent managed to get this thing working and if so what setup are you using? mine are:

Intel core i5 with 4gb ram and SSD with windows 7 x64: Cant open Internet URL

hp ml115 g5, amd opteron dual core, 1.5gb ram, win xp pro 32bit - Cant open Internet URL

dell inspiron laptop, pentium dual core, 4gb ram (3.5 usable) windows 7 pro 32bit - Cant open Internet URL

internet is live and tested on two different standard connections and over 3G so its not my connection either
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stabbinbaz For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-23-2013, 16:56   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Man be a normal you want update box when all users HWK and UFST want update mean about 1 000 000 users. Can you tell me what other box got so much users ?? Just wait few hours and try or just wait 1-2 days and will work 100% without problem.
Is impossible to coreect this when supporter want support OLD and NEW box or maybe you think that server for old box should be off and only new box get access to it ??
The Following User Says Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 16:58   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1822958
Thanks Meter: 45
i seem to have got it working with these instructions

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f863...-here-1703174/

i may have just got lucky with the server though, even so none of this should have ever happened were the proper software appropriately linked
The Following User Says Thank You to stabbinbaz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 19:24   #4 (permalink)

You are dreamer , do you think how much will cost server cost if they will add support 1 000 000 users conection in same time.
ufst you will need pay about 2k euro do you pay this money to not wait 2-3days for update box ?
For me right now is ok and for 95% other person too 2-3 days just wait for update is not so big problem.
And when older box end in few month or 1 year just new ufst users left and for this box server will work instant all time.
Offcorse untile next 1000000 users not buy this box and again start update theys box in same time after update relised.
The Following User Says Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 23:48   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1979008
Thanks Meter: 133
boss, that abroblem was just for your COUNTRY because of network...... so please just wait for 2-3 hours and repeat and it will work 100 percent,,,,,,,,,good luck......
The Following User Says Thank You to sundukwe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 13:00   #6 (permalink)

Member: 869677
Sonork: oh
Thanks Meter: 2
sad to say , i am the one customer wasting money for this project huhuhuhuhu.

i have atf,cyclone,easy dongle,and fenix as well, but i want to play UFST...Now GAME is OVER i guess
The Following User Says Thank You to jack_hammer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 02:26   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1979008
Thanks Meter: 133
I have mine , which i receved yesterday .... The supruise think,, it took only 10 minites to be updated... [ there4 mr stabbinbaz, make sure your internet is full conected with full network in your country and try again... It will work perfectly!!!] its agood box that surport new feutures good luck for saras box..... Haaaaaaaaaaa...
The Following User Says Thank You to sundukwe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 11:24   #8 (permalink)

Member: 869677
Sonork: oh
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundukwe View Post
I have mine , which i receved yesterday .... The supruise think,, it took only 10 minites to be updated... [ there4 mr stabbinbaz, make sure your internet is full conected with full network in your country and try again... It will work perfectly!!!] its agood box that surport new feutures good luck for saras box..... Haaaaaaaaaaa...

wow 10minutes? wow what is your internet speed? 42mbps?
Old 08-31-2013, 14:57   #9 (permalink)

My DSL is 20Mbit and too take just few minuts to get all files.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:05   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1284209
Sonork: 100.1614938
Thanks Meter: 137
server is veri slow again again say intenet url failed i m veri sad...
Old 09-22-2013, 23:56   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 904530
Thanks Meter: 517
why server slow ? server is in europe
maybe your internet provider is wanked, to connect with servers ?
or you think india have fastest internet in the world ?
use other internet provider
Old 09-25-2013, 11:25   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 15476
Thanks Meter: 5
hi,problem solved today,i have work on w7 64 bit ...yesterday not work but today i make update and all fine,thanks to saras team for support..b.r ovigsm
p.s. between update need close all antivirus and firewall..
Old 10-19-2013, 05:40   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 839673
Sonork: pastorshaggy
Thanks Meter: 66
Same problem here what is golng on .......
Old 01-11-2014, 16:49   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 216094
Thanks Meter: 321
Donate money to this user
Saras Team plz Make exe installation it's batter for all user and if possible plz stop server base installation. so many user facing problem. server slow server busy. and so many user have slow net speed.

if possible plz think.
Old 01-11-2014, 17:00   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 93210
Thanks Meter: 12
server error today, can't open internet......