GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Saras Boxes > UFST

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2017, 13:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2298369
Thanks Meter: 440
some suggestion to ufst

plz ufst team, u r trying to expand models so much, but like ur previous fame specialty is not shown, why, reason is-

if i try to reset frp of any samsung we have no result(i'm telling about latest security)

frp of mtk and spd happen or not we dont know(since i have other option so i did not try)

i try flashing of mtk two or three times but not success.

again i want to tell u ufst team, this is useless to increase the no of model. increase efficiency of box and give the option to customer to earn money, i have seen that not so many post posting in ur section because ur not fulfill our expectations, first complete initial things like mtk, spd(flashing in very easy style), frp in single click, imei write in single click and so many things u know. so plz again request to ufst team first try to make simple this project what u launch and give that first which give money more.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxycompue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 00:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2025428
Thanks Meter: 445
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxycompue View Post
plz ufst team, u r trying to expand models so much, but like ur previous fame specialty is not shown, why, reason is-

if i try to reset frp of any samsung we have no result(i'm telling about latest security)

frp of mtk and spd happen or not we dont know(since i have other option so i did not try)

i try flashing of mtk two or three times but not success.

Again i want to tell u ufst team, this is useless to increase the no of model. Increase efficiency of box and give the option to customer to earn money, i have seen that not so many post posting in ur section because ur not fulfill our expectations, first complete initial things like mtk, spd(flashing in very easy style), frp in single click, imei write in single click and so many things u know. So plz again request to ufst team first try to make simple this project what u launch and give that first which give money more.

brother you are talking rubish..

If u dont knw how to use ufst box and exe please sell me your box ..am opening a new shop soon in another location....i wiil use it der too..

Its like you are blind or what..simply bcos u cant use it doesnt mean others cant use it..

I use ufst box very well..

Please study it very well ok..

Dnt spoil der name by saying hat words..stupid talks...

Well talk is free dats why u say that..
The Following User Says Thank You to johnoroo37 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 06:55   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

dear i'm using ufs/ufst from last approx 9 years, so what i'm expecting now not fullfil, how u say i'm telling wrong, i know using all box very well , but in ur shop u daily get so many hansets for software then u have not so much time to research, customer want work quick, i have get handsets, j500f(on 6.0.1), j710fn, j200g etc very long list but ufst fail to reset frp, what is this if u give frp tab then it means it work, otherwise remove frp tab. also now i post what not happen since due to busy schedule it is not post everytime, i have seen so many loophole in this box what they release, but they not give result so first what now release, first try to give hundred present in that then add new otherwise , i already say u r going wrong direction and ur target is not clear.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:06   #4 (permalink)
Sha
Product Supporter

Member: 17804
Sonork: 100.27310
Thanks Meter: 1,075
Man, i red carefully Your lament
and i can see what You are "Not thinking - First in the world" boxx fan
I can dispute a long time why i add some thousands of models
ubder [Var] Tab but believe me, some brands have individual
settings, especilly for qualcomm models..
in other hand, You have 1st in the world feature to save settings on .ini file
is not so first (because all is first, after I introduced Sahara flashing, all them copy - paste
and now all of them are first. Is Nice like wall with Mexico, which is nice , I suspect, Qualcomm here was)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sha For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-15-2017, 12:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Man, i red carefully Your lament
and i can see what You are "Not thinking - First in the world" boxx fan
I can dispute a long time why i add some thousands of models
ubder [Var] Tab but believe me, some brands have individual
in other hand, You have 1st in the world feature to save settings on .ini file
is not so first (because all is first, after I introduced Sahara flashing, all them copy - paste
and now all of them are first. Is Nice like wall with Mexico, which is nice , I suspect, Qualcomm here was)

dear sha really when ur anroid feature on test, we eagerly waiting for release,
and i want to give one example of here cm2 qualcomm module of infinity box, u did any set format(for pattern), read pattern, flash easily and result is amazing, but when u watch structure u will surprise, its so simple.

when i use ur old ufs box, really what a box and all we incomplete in software without that. when we use one good thing we expect much better after that if we use some upgrade it.

so my suggestion now for ufst that enrich all tabs what u launch and work perfect( give more than hundred persent result) u give something like that
we use this box like addiction no other way for us.

afterall i know sarasoft is best team and what i want to say he know very well.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2025428
Thanks Meter: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by sha View Post
man, i red carefully your lament
and i can see what you are "not thinking - first in the world" boxx fan
i can dispute a long time why i add some thousands of models
ubder [var] tab but believe me, some brands have individual
In other hand, you have 1st in the world feature to save settings on .ini file
is not so first (because all is first, after i introduced sahara flashing, all them copy - paste
and now all of them are first. Is nice like wall with mexico, which is nice , i suspect, qualcomm here was)

you re realy the first to introduce sahara flashing ..but now all other team just copy your ideas..

Am happy with ufst box..

I do lots of jobs with it..

Many secrets inside this ufst exe which people dnt knw ..

Kuddossss sir sha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnoroo37 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 16:27   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

again i watch your new update and again i want to say here first what tab u launch enrich that i give u example, first give frp solution of samsung and other model u give(don't say combination file available on net for samsung and u on adb with the help of that), also null imei solution, unknown baseband solution and so many tabs which are incomplete( where u give mtk all cpu combined them with auto, give spd complete with new cpu plus old also like 6820/8810) we now want new solution not new models we want what is incomplete, complete it( i give hint above).
Old 04-08-2017, 01:51   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxycompue View Post
again i watch your new update and again i want to say here first what tab u launch enrich that i give u example, first give frp solution of samsung and other model u give(don't say combination file available on net for samsung and u on adb with the help of that), also null imei solution, unknown baseband solution and so many tabs which are incomplete( where u give mtk all cpu combined them with auto, give spd complete with new cpu plus old also like 6820/8810) we now want new solution not new models we want what is incomplete, complete it( i give hint above).

Maybe you not see but all is added just step by step
MTK
Fixed 'File not Exists' error for files with '-sign' suffix.
Fixed Case Dependency in Partition Names.
Enabled [Use META for Factory Operations] Option to Write Digits and
Label S/N (not need Root) Use [Gen.Settings] Button.

SPRD (SPREADTRUM)
[USB V+ Off Mode] added. It Allows to enter Calibration mode for
Feature Phones, to Rebuild BT, Digits, SN, WiFi. Use [Gen.Settings]

You want this and they add, maybe next time check update better or write what exacly you need, what model what function.
The Following User Says Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 15:12   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

dear sir i think u did not read my suggestions carefully, first i again want to write here, not increase the model it confusing, i give u example of two box(cm2+umt), only one qualcomm flasher do all, frp/format/wipe button do all so first not give model, give autodidact which format and remove frp and also give only flasher which flash all qualcomm cpu. now watch other side frp button of samsung not remove frp, u enrich that tab os many loopholes, so choice is ur u want what we want or we have so many options i did not depend on ufst, but when i use ur old box really that was masterpiece for nokia and samsung, but now i'm not find any merit of ur old box in ur new ufst.
Old 04-08-2017, 23:47   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
You are wrong FRP samsung working you just not learn how use it that all,
About others problems like you write, I not see any.
CM2 or UMT is not good clarification when both copy sahara loaders from UFST, without sahara protocol in UFST you will never see any qualcomm support in any other box then really if you not know then just not compare.
You like all autodetection, I got other opinion(I use all boxs that are on market).
This is just your opinion not problem in box, box work ok, all what support work ok, You can do everything like in your favourite tool , just need little more learn how use ufst and I think you not like learn .
You want that 1 button do for you everything but this box is for professional and can do by it much more then you can do by others tool with just 1 button.
Just next time write that what you write is just your opinion not problem in ufst.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:08   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

dear sir i again tell you u don't want to understand what i want to say, i give u example, i i have one qualcomm handset(cpu i dont know)for frp now first i confuse which model i select(for frp reset, may be any other model select and work done) if any auto option exist we remove frp/pattern for those models which not exist, this is ur big loophole. now come in samsung frp now any new security i tried it i get not sucess(j710f/fn, g532f list is too long),also any mtk, spd handsets which is not in list how we do these fuctions first try to understand loopholes then say i'm wrong, now the trend is change some time one handset take one or two hour for solution so try to make things simple not complicated, in samsung frp u give ur own new method to remove frp, we not take ufst for flashing. today we have so many options but in those where u stand think this.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:41   #12 (permalink)
Sha
Product Supporter

Member: 17804
Sonork: 100.27310
Thanks Meter: 1,075
{
i have one qualcomm handset(cpu i dont know)for frp now first i confuse which model i select(for frp reset, may be any other model select and work done)
}
Sahara ROM Loader is master in Boot process, not PC.
Sahara ROM Loader do not report which MCU is in use, Only Protocol Version.
Sahara ROM Loader request a ELF or MBN file to load to memory.
Sahara ROM Loader checks file RSA Signature (Attestation) if MCU is eFUS-ed.
So can not do any "Automatic" here

So you must to know your target metrics before boot
and is this why we implement a lot of models, instead of some "Auto"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:31   #13 (permalink)
dyo
No Life Poster

Member: 768985
Sonork: 100.1676685
Thanks Meter: 608
good day master sha when can you provide process that we will not need firmware to reset FRP, settings on SPD.?