GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Unlockcodesonline (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f868/)
-   -   Unlockcodesonline - late delivery of service icloud (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f868/unlockcodesonline-late-delivery-service-icloud-2228997/)

Mesho N-BoX 05-28-2017 19:48

Unlockcodesonline - late delivery of service icloud

hi, trust me, i don't open this thread only if customer have contact me many time in this days and i don't find a answer to him

i work with this server Unlockcodesonline
i'm not a pro in unlocking, i work in iphone unlocking for Pocket money(i'm a student)

the owner of servers, akash, hi is my friend on Facebook, and viber, but whene i use service of icloud, he don't answer me of my question, and i know he is online in facebook and forum
see here

Delivery Time
+
unlock icloud

i'm very disappointed of the communication http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/mad.gif

i told to the customer that the unlock from 3 to 15 day, but the order until now Waiting Action, not yet In Process

..::Mr999::.. 05-29-2017 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12520872)
hi, trust me, i don't open this thread only if customer have contact me many time in this days and i don't find a answer to him

i work with this server Unlockcodesonline
i'm not a pro in unlocking, i work in iphone unlocking for Pocket money(i'm a student)

the owner of servers, akash, hi is my friend on Facebook, and viber, but whene i use service of icloud, he don't answer me of my question, and i know he is online in facebook and forum
see here

Delivery Time
+
unlock icloud

i'm very disappointed of the communication http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/mad.gif

i told to the customer that the unlock from 3 to 15 day, but the order until now Waiting Action, not yet In Process

are you crazy or what ?

Read THIS : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f868.../#post12513113

then on call told you clearly normal services are working ... but submission will be next week , so if you wait will be good or i will inform you as source reply me , told you as well i am waiting to enable new service if its tested ...

dont know what reason bring you here ... to post for feedback section about me ...

i replied in my section to all - FOR YOU I TOLD YOU I WILL BE TELL YOU IF NEW SERVICE UP FOR SUBMISSION OR USE NORMAL LISTED ON AND ON CALL TOLD YOU ALSO SUBMISSION WILL BE NEXT WEEK FOR LISTED CLEAN ONES ....

what else you expecting ? i keep answer ? same things you kept asking and repeating on FB ....

Mesho N-BoX 05-29-2017 14:21

hi man

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12521288)
are you crazy or what ?

i'm not crazy, but i will be crazy if order will not do in time :confused:

Quote:

then on call told you clearly normal services are working ... but submission will be next week

i don't remembre this thing, i don't remembre that you have told to me that submission will be next week

Quote:

then on call told you clearly normal services are working ... but submission will be next week , so if you wait will be good or i will inform you as source reply me , told you as well i am waiting to enable new service if its tested ...

i have already waiting, and we are in the next week now :p
you told to me wait 30mn or 1 hours, i will add new service, but you don't do

Quote:

dont know what reason bring you here ... to post for feedback section about me ...

the reason is to get answer
more than that, this is not a bad thing for you, you are a good unlocker man, you are not a cheater, you are truthful man

..::Mr999::.. 05-29-2017 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12522222)
hi man

i'm not crazy, but i will be crazy if order will not do in time :confused:

i don't remembre this thing, i don't remembre that you have told to me that submission will be next week

i have already waiting, and we are in the next week now :p
you told to me wait 30mn or 1 hours, i will add new service, but you don't do

the reason is to get answer
more than that, this is not a bad thing for you, you are a good unlocker man, you are not a cheater, you are truthful man

1. i told you on phone bro use normal service is working but submission is next week ....

2. i told you if source which i am testing with 95% success i will ask him and i did msg already , and if he agreed i will enable service for you , but you said i already told price to client as server have other services price bro but still i will ask him if he can take another imei because we was on test ... so i said better we go with working ones ... and if service tested i will put on server also ....

3. bro you asked me same things and i already described you there so i didnt have to reply same things , i thought you understood on phone all better next time we talk on TYPE NOT TALK because might be communication issues

anyway order will processed today .... and remember and you know also all other work under staff and no any delay or so but icloud i do my self and only accept order on server if we send other wise no reason to show client is processing ...

we faced many time issues on this service because of conditions always changed .

but next time please be calm and do not need worry if you trust me ..

Thanks

Mesho N-BoX 05-29-2017 15:57

hi, i'm waiting to unlock the iCloud

Mesho N-BoX 05-30-2017 11:32

[262110] iCloud Clean ALL Models iPhone / iPad - Uk & Ireland / Turkey - ALL Europe Country Sold By Network Supported
IMEI : 354429061667***
Code : In Process ;)
Submited On : 2017/05/24 02:37:25
Replied on :

..::Mr999::.. 05-30-2017 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12522396)
hi, i'm waiting to unlock the iCloud

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12523377)
[262110] iCloud Clean ALL Models iPhone / iPad - Uk & Ireland / Turkey - ALL Europe Country Sold By Network Supported
IMEI : 354429061667***
Code : In Process ;)
Submited On : 2017/05/24 02:37:25
Replied on :

Kindly STOP Posting like this

this is not my section or not normal section where you can do post normal

better move back to my official section please

Thanks

~Leo~ 05-30-2017 19:08

icloud Services slots and time always changed and Never promise customer with Exact time better double it
Thread moved to Akash Section
and This isn't Really Case that you are cheated if everyone with little Delayed Service
am sure akash will Solve your problem

Mesho N-BoX 05-30-2017 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 12524053)
icloud Services slots and time always changed and Never promise customer with Exact time better double it
Thread moved to Akash Section
and This isn't Really Case that you are cheated if everyone with little Delayed Service
am sure akash will Solve your problem

hi
for me and you it is a little delay, but for customer is a veeeeery long time because he want to use the iphone

Mesho N-BoX 06-07-2017 03:36

hi, what' new ? ..............

Mesho N-BoX 06-15-2017 14:10

if the phone will not be unlocked until 20 juin , stop the unlocking request, and i will buy a motherboard

~Leo~ 06-15-2017 14:31

What's the situation here !!?

..::Mr999::.. 06-15-2017 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 12547790)
What's the situation here !!?

solution is always here bro ,

i am here but order on process but doesn't seem to be done ,

reason is Apple own policies source processed but still waiting ,

last week USA Services & SBA ( SOLD BY APPLE ) had issues and this is normal
every where , Why apple change policy because they know as well how we are doing this work and they know well how to stop , and sources as well finding new ways ... :)

sorry for late answer here but i was on travel as back in china Tuesday i had much things to sort out ( Banks, & other things related my Apartment agreement and so on ) ...

already talked to source he can cancel but better wait this week as well will be GOOD :)

..::Mr999::.. 06-15-2017 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12547768)
if the phone will not be unlocked until 20 juin , stop the unlocking request, and i will buy a motherboard

Hello bro

i told you in Facebook messenger as well if you need to communicate with me
use Forum or Viber , but as you can see i was not here and you tried on facebook but i dont use FB messenger in china even on pc and mobile i am online today .... if i am live on FB or anywhere doesnt mean i am on work bro

ONLY icloud and other frp and few services i do on server rest all my staff do and they online 20/7 a day ... if any other inquiry you have you can reach them anytime

Just tell me simple you want to wait or we cancel , and tell me too about refund if cancel need in paypal or not as ask you before also

Thanks

Mesho N-BoX 06-15-2017 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12547910)
already talked to source he can cancel but better wait this week as well will be GOOD http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/smile.gif

hi
ok, i will wait this week and i hope well will be GOOD UNLOCKED

and trust me, the customer always ask me, because i told to him that the delivery time of service unlock icloud is 3-15 day

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12547921)
Just tell me simple you want to wait or we cancel , and tell me too about refund if cancel need in paypal or not as ask you before also
Thanks

if this iphone will not be unlocked, i will choose refund, leave to me in my balance only 10$ and send the rest in my friend paypal (i told to you that i have a problem in my paypal)

have a nice day in China ;)

..::Mr999::.. 06-16-2017 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12548229)
hi
ok, i will wait this week and i hope well will be GOOD UNLOCKED

and trust me, the customer always ask me, because i told to him that the delivery time of service unlock icloud is 3-15 day

if this iphone will not be unlocked, i will choose refund, leave to me in my balance only 10$ and send the rest in my friend paypal (i told to you that i have a problem in my paypal)

have a nice day in China ;)

OK brother no problem

for sure as you wish it will be refunded no issues

..::Mr999::.. 06-21-2017 05:59

Hello

Belgium Locked other devices also not done yet and few rejected Yesterday
and today Your will be also , kindly contact me here or FB

so we can talk further regarding the Order and refund

will tell you there something which i can not describe in Publicly

Waiting response :)

Thanks you for your pataince as always .

Mesho N-BoX 06-21-2017 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12555839)
Hello

Belgium Locked other devices also not done yet and few rejected Yesterday
and today Your will be also , kindly contact me here or FB

so we can talk further regarding the Order and refund

will tell you there something which i can not describe in Publicly

Waiting response :)

Thanks you for your pataince as always .

i'm here friend ......

Mesho N-BoX 06-22-2017 18:23

i'm here akash .........

Mesho N-BoX 06-23-2017 16:15

Please STOP the unlocking iCloud request
i have bought a motherboard of iPhone 6
Refund all my balance to my friend paypal(don't write or show in forum the email of my friend)
thanks

fuad_1982 06-23-2017 16:31

hi bro.please remove this imei or refund money.i 40 days waited.what happed there?
[260521] ICLOUD CLEAN APPLE SOLD WorldWide - ALL Models iPhone / iPad ( IMEI Only ) Supported
IMEI : 355433074290994
Код : В процессе
Занесена На : 2017/05/10 15:17:40
Ответил на :

Mesho N-BoX 06-24-2017 10:45

..::Mr999::..
Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50

why you don't stop the unlocking iCloud request and refund all my money ?

..::Mr999::.. 06-27-2017 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12560735)
..::Mr999::..
Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50

why you don't stop the unlocking iCloud request and refund all my money ?

Money will be refunded on paypal where its came from

before as well you asked for refund on different but sorry

money will be refunded upon transaction as paid only not other way

write here or i will do check my self and refund

Mesho N-BoX 06-27-2017 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12563895)
Money will be refunded on paypal where its came from

before as well you asked for refund on different but sorry

money will be refunded upon transaction as paid only not other way

write here or i will do check my self and refund

refund to the paypal of my friend, else don't refund

..::Mr999::.. 06-30-2017 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12565016)
refund to the paypal of my friend, else don't refund

Bro

just give me transaction id and will be refund on another account with direct pay from my account , sorry i can not like this ,

we using business accounts and each transactions come and go we need to take down properly , i can not do such a transaction which is i have no answers in future if any thing happened

just GIVE ME payment details will be refunded as its came

thanks

Mesho N-BoX 06-30-2017 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12568756)
Bro

just give me transaction id and will be refund on another account with direct pay from my account , sorry i can not like this ,

we using business accounts and each transactions come and go we need to take down properly , i can not do such a transaction which is i have no answers in future if any thing happened

just GIVE ME payment details will be refunded as its came

thanks

hi, transaction id means Invoice ?
6KD730679L581652H
9P4486482C582345N

Mesho N-BoX 06-30-2017 13:56

the email of the paypal of my friend i have send it in FACEBOOK to you
Refund to my friend paypal(don't write or show in forum the email of my friend)

..::Mr999::.. 07-01-2017 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12568988)
hi, transaction id means Invoice ?
6KD730679L581652H
9P4486482C582345N

Bro payments are more than 8 Months old and take a look clearly
i have no option for direct refund from my account at all ,

payments time check here :

https://s2.postimg.org/904ez1aq1/Scr...1_09.41.27.png

6KD730679L581652H :

https://s23.postimg.org/5lo10vtln/Sc...1_09.40.08.png

9P4486482C582345N :

https://s23.postimg.org/tdxccevmj/Sc...1_09.40.40.png

i have not any option to refund these too much old transactions which was not for sure paid only for certain order you was asking for .

now you want to get refund OK i will send amount to paypal you gave me , but in this case i will only pay what amount i get or you have as your balance
do not expect i will pay fees because thats why i prefer only refund direct as
transactions ( which is in your case not possible )

PM ME here paypal id - as we talking here i will not copy or migrate data for this discussion from FB .

P.S - @ Leo bro as you can see your self this payment was not only paid for the order he is claiming its almost almost 8 months old so payments i gave my option how i can refund in this case . but for sure i have to stop this user too now because without any reasons you could see he bring the situations worst .

Mesho N-BoX 07-01-2017 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12569615)
Bro payments are more than 8 Months old and take a look clearly
i have no option for direct refund from my account at all ,

payments time check here :

https://s2.postimg.org/904ez1aq1/Scr...1_09.41.27.png

6KD730679L581652H :

https://s23.postimg.org/5lo10vtln/Sc...1_09.40.08.png

9P4486482C582345N :

https://s23.postimg.org/tdxccevmj/Sc...1_09.40.40.png

i have not any option to refund these too much old transactions which was not for sure paid only for certain order you was asking for .

now you want to get refund OK i will send amount to paypal you gave me , but in this case i will only pay what amount i get or you have as your balance
do not expect i will pay fees because thats why i prefer only refund direct as
transactions ( which is in your case not possible )

PM ME here paypal id - as we talking here i will not copy or migrate data for this discussion from FB .

P.S - @ Leo bro as you can see your self this payment was not only paid for the order he is claiming its almost almost 8 months old so payments i gave my option how i can refund in this case . but for sure i have to stop this user too now because without any reasons you could see he bring the situations worst .

akash, you are online and you don't answer me, finally you told to me " he bring the situations worst" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesho N-BoX 07-01-2017 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 12569615)
but for sure i have to stop this user too now because without any reasons you could see he bring the situations worst .

akash, why i want a refund of all my money if i'm satisfait to work with you to unlock icloud !!!!

any start have a final - لكل بداية نهاية
and i like to let in the brain of any partner a nice picture of me, for this reason i will not post the bad thing with you, i will only thanks you for helping me to unlock many iphone of my customers,
Good luck in your career and I hope you enjoyed me at work and because you know a new customer like me

Tip: You should be an excellent customer support, they find an answer when the need

agelospe 07-02-2017 13:31

can you please check if you can remove icloud in 3532907133593 and if yes tell me the price please !
thank you

..::Mr999::.. 07-03-2017 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12570195)
akash, you are online and you don't answer me, finally you told to me " he bring the situations worst" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you did not read my words in last post , i wont reply any where else forum or use platform we using for support , on server i put very big banner
of my support guys ... if you dont use whatsapp or telegram you should

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12570553)
akash, why i want a refund of all my money if i'm satisfait to work with you to unlock icloud !!!!

any start have a final - لكل بداية نهاية
and i like to let in the brain of any partner a nice picture of me, for this reason i will not post the bad thing with you, i will only thanks you for helping me to unlock many iphone of my customers,
Good luck in your career and I hope you enjoyed me at work and because you know a new customer like me

i just replied your words of refund ... you should remember what you wrote here and on FB bro .

Tip: You should be an excellent customer support, they find an answer when the need

Staff does job well , i am not online always on FB i can not support on chat of FB , you can use FB but go to our page or better use platforms are more common .

Mesho N-BoX 07-04-2017 23:18

no problem akash
Refund to my friend paypal
thanks ;)

..::Mr999::.. 07-06-2017 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX (Post 12575705)
no problem akash
Refund to my friend paypal
thanks ;)

Paid done 150$ on account given by you
You've sent $150.00 USD to ma***.*[email protected]
Transaction ID: 67M30776F3616315L

Thread & account closed