GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/)
-   -   Free Doro Unlock Codes (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/free-doro-unlock-codes-1707193/)

moshman 06-09-2016 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomobile (Post 11865392)
Hi, do you have code for Doro PhoneEasy 611? Please
Imei: 359639043961186


从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Please read first post before asking thank you.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/9692082-post1.html

robclw 06-10-2016 12:54

Hi Sorry if its wrong to post here, I have a Doro 612 which isn't in your list on opening post but I can see from some posts, codes have been provided for this model so fingers crossed you can help me.
Dora 612
IM 359639040923148

moshman 06-11-2016 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by robclw (Post 11866662)
Hi Sorry if its wrong to post here, I have a Doro 612 which isn't in your list on opening post but I can see from some posts, codes have been provided for this model so fingers crossed you can help me.
Dora 612
IM 359639040923148

Codes generated with calculator will definitely not work with Doro 612.

If someone has access to a specific network database of codes then 'possible' someone can supply unlock code (but you haven't said what network phone is locked to).

GSMBOURGES 07-13-2016 10:39

doro 410s
352452041096964
352452041329530

mihut 07-13-2016 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmbourges (Post 11922734)
doro 410s
352452041096964
352452041329530

imei=352452041096964

nck:86181414

imei=352452041329530

nck:86770913

hassenmob 07-16-2016 11:25

please DORO 623s
358677061694215
thanks in advance

mobile_2003 07-16-2016 15:47

Doro phone easy 612
359326059741229

liantsoa 07-19-2016 10:29

please sir unlock my doro621
orange imei353981053539346
thanks in advance:D

loupgsm 07-25-2016 15:59

doro phone easy 612 unlock code pls
359639040551261

moshman 07-26-2016 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by loupgsm (Post 11944069)
doro phone easy 612 unlock code pls
359639040551261

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11868103-post723.html

Quote:

Codes generated with calculator will definitely not work with Doro 612.

If someone has access to a specific network database of codes then 'possible' someone can supply unlock code (but you haven't said what network phone is locked to).

unlock.mk 07-26-2016 13:17

doro phone easy 623
353464060316909

can i get unlock code please, thanks

unlock.mk 07-26-2016 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlock.mk (Post 11945740)
doro phone easy 623
353464060316909

can i get unlock code please, thanks

Unlocked with FG MTK.

karwanyhata 07-28-2016 09:57

hi all i have doro phoneeasy 632 to unlock plz help to unlock imei 352427062263230

kobolt 07-28-2016 17:34

hey need a code for doro 607 Imei 356124-05-011029-3
unfortunetly furious doesn't read it ....
Thanks in advance

moshman 07-28-2016 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobolt (Post 11950570)
hey need a code for doro 607 Imei 356124-05-011029-3
unfortunetly furious doesn't read it ....
Thanks in advance

Doro 607 not supported for calculation. Only these models (as we wrote many many many times) :

Supported Models :-
345 GSM
PhoneEasy 345
PhoneEasy 409
PhoneEasy 409s
PhoneEasy 410
PhoneEasy 410s
PhoneEasy 610
PhoneEasy 610s


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:51.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.29773 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO