GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Unlocking Codes & log files Requests > Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps

Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps All threads regarding Phone's Free Unlocking codes or Maps. Spamming and double Requests are not Allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 17:05   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1005605
Thanks Meter: 11
Red face Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 unlock code problem urgant please help

hi i bort a code from ebay but it wont work for smasung galaxy GT-I9000 locked to three uk i wasent told witch one was the nck code and its not very clear to me witch code i need to enter listed below

Hi there, we are notifying you that your order is complete and has been shipped. Here is a summary of your order.

Your Code

Your code for IMEI #: 3547************** is.
NETWORK:=02979704;
PROVIDER:=66352528;
SUBPROVIDER:=84460504;
DEFREEZE:=69264807

Unlocking instructions

Video proof will be required if code does not work, it's a good idea to film you inputting the code so we can help trouble shoot what the problem is.

* Note NCK, Network is the same as the unlock code, MCK is the freeze code

How to Enter Unlock Codes on T959, Galaxy S i9000, p1000, tab, all newer models:

1. Insert NON Acceptd SIM into device
2. Power on the device
3. Enter code when prompted
* Device should be unlock if code accepted
If "phone freeze", you will require a defreeze code which means an faulty code has previously been entered too many times.
OR
If screen remains at "no valid simcard" when inputting a non accepted simcard, take the simcard out and use the original simcard, or with no simcard and as if making a phone call:
1. Type #7465625*638*CODE# (CODE is the unlock code we sent you)
2. Phone deactivated message means its unlocked

I am receiving a code error and IMEI number is correct

1. Turn device ON without SIM card.

Once it's on go to phone dial screen and DIAL: *7465625*638*#
it will bring you to the NETWORK LOCK screen.

- in MCC/MNC field enter code for the service provider you want to use your phone with (eg 31026 for T-Mobile USA)

check here for list of codes: Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*If your network has more than one mcc/mnc please try all of them this is very important

- in CONTROL KEY field enter the UNLOCK code
- hit OK
- you should get a message: LOCK SUCCESSFUL

Power phone down, insert SIM card you want your phone to work with and power on.
Once your phone back on you should get a message: SIM card added to SAFE list.