GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Unlocking Codes & log files Requests > Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps

Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps All threads regarding Phone's Free Unlocking codes or Maps. Spamming and double Requests are not Allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 10:31   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3348
Thanks Meter: 3
t68 help please

who can tell me how to make a log file for my t68. and then howto get it calculated. sorry to be thick but i specealize in nokia's.
if anyone can do this for me i would be more than happy to repay the favour in some way.
many thanx
[email protected]
Old 09-05-2002, 10:50   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10048
Thanks Meter: 3
you can download the logger software for free from various sites but to make it work you have to set up an account with someone like J THE MOD ON HERE OR LOGOSUNLIMITED OR CHIMERA to name but a few. once you have an account (paid up front for a certain amount of unlocks) then you just connect the phone to a data cable and press READ GDFS button WHILST CONNECTED TO THE NET, it will verify your password etc and tell you to power on the phone, and then a set of unlock codes will be deposited on your pc.

once you have these codes just type the following sequence on the phone without simcard.

left with joystick> * * left with joystick> it should say personalise with mcn2> press yes, see which code it asks for then type it in from your codes then press yes again and thats it mate!