GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Smart Watches > i'M Watch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 19:16   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 813309
Thanks Meter: 1,912
FAQ / General Settings

Does i’m Watch have a SIM?

No, i’m Watch does not have a SIM or an independent cellular module. It connects to the internet and makes and receives calls using your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection.

Does i’m Watch have a warranty?

Yes, i’m Watch has a two-year warranty. The warranty lasts for two years from receipt of the goods.
To invoke the warranty, please contact technical support via our website.

How can I change the date and time?

Open the notifications panel and click on the “Settings” icon (gear wheel) or scroll down the list of apps and click on the “Settings” app. Click on the Date and Time and set the desired data.

How can I change the language?

Open the notifications panel and click on the “Settings” icon (gear wheel) or scroll down the list of apps and click on the “Settings” app. Click on Local and set the desired language.

How can I change the screen timeout duration?

Open the notifications panel and click on the “Settings” icon (gear wheel) or scroll down the list of apps and click on the ‘Settings’ app.
Click on Sound and Display, then on Screen Timeout.
Set the desired interval.

When your i’m Watch is charging you cannot turn off the screen.

How can I change the ringer volume?

Scroll down the list of apps and click on the Volume app.
Set the desired values.

Or open the notifications panel and click on the volume icon (speaker). You can choose three profiles: meeting, silent or normal. If you press the icon for a few seconds, the screen for setting the volume will also appear

How can I select the meeting, silent, normal profiles?

Open the notifications panel and click on the Volume icon (speaker). Each click selects a different profile – depicted with a specific icon.

How can I change the favorite device?

Make sure that i’m Watch and Smartphone have Bluetooth turned on. Pair the two devices. Your Smartphone will automatically be displayed as the favorite device.

How can I set the analogue clock as a screensaver?

In order to set the analogue clock, click on the time that appears in the main menu and keep it pressed down.

Two icons appear: select the clock you prefer (analogue > Watch; digital> i’m Time).

i’m Watch will return to the main menu. Click on the time again. The set screen will appear.

Why does the watch only show the analogue clock?

i’m Watch only shows the analogue clock when the battery is almost dead. Load the battery and the main menu will reappear.

How do you restore the initial settings?

Turn i’m Watch off completely.

Once it is off, keep the on button pressed down for roughly 10 seconds, a screen will appear showing some blue phrases.

Click on FACTORY RESTORE and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

My watch will not turn on, what should I do?

The battery is probably dead. Connect i’m Watch to your computer using the cable provided and leave it connected for 4-6 hours. Make sure that the USB port and the cable you are using are working.