GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chimera Tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f898/)
-   -   Blackberry passport credits gone but Blackberry protect still ON - SOLVED (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f898/blackberry-passport-credits-gone-but-blackberry-protect-still-solved-2327041/)

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-16-2018 16:13

Blackberry passport credits gone but Blackberry protect still ON - SOLVED

Hi,
I was just removing the blackberry protect from blackbeery passport.Chimera logo was on phone screen at that moment the software gave error and credits gone and phone stuck at chimera logo after that i change software but after that the blackberry protect id is still on my phone.my ID is MUNEEB and the process id of chimera is 32060017.
Regards
Muneeb

gcceleghg 01-16-2018 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA (Post 12907270)
Hi,
I was just removing the blackberry protect from blackbeery passport.Chimera logo was on phone screen at that moment the software gave error and credits gone and phone stuck at chimera logo after that i change software but after that the blackberry protect id is still on my phone.my ID is MUNEEB and the process id of chimera is 32060017.
Regards
Muneeb

Dear Sir!
Connect the phone without the battery and make a software update
Once the upgrade of the trading system is finished, try setting up the phone again.

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-16-2018 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcceleghg (Post 12907466)
Dear Sir!
Connect the phone without the battery and make a software update
Once the upgrade of the trading system is finished, try setting up the phone again.

Hi,
Tried as per u suggested but still same!Asking for Blackberry protect ID.

Shensohau 01-16-2018 19:17

Hi, process no finish correctly, on that case credits will be refunded auto and you can again repeat operation

Best Regards
Shensohau

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-17-2018 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shensohau (Post 12907617)
Hi, process no finish correctly, on that case credits will be refunded auto and you can again repeat operation

Best Regards
Shensohau

But in my case its not like that...Credits deducted after unsuccessful operation. i have provided work id to verify but still no answer from chimera team.
Regards
Muneeb

Chimera Tool 01-17-2018 15:22

Dear Sir,

credits are refunded for the unsuccessfully process.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA (Post 12907270)
Hi,
Regards
Muneeb

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-18-2018 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimera Tool (Post 12909474)
Dear Sir,

credits are refunded for the unsuccessfully process.

Best regards
Nicole

Thanks i got my credits back now i m going to try again hope this time it will be done successfully.
Regards
Muneeb

Chimera Tool 01-18-2018 12:49

Dear Sir,

thank you for the feedback. When you need any help please do not hesitate contact us.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA (Post 12911267)
Thanks i got my credits back now i m going to try again hope this time it will be done successfully.
Regards
Muneeb

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-18-2018 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimera Tool (Post 12911463)
Dear Sir,

thank you for the feedback. When you need any help please do not hesitate contact us.

Best regards
Nicole

Thanks for your help but again i need your help.I tried it again but this time i faced same problem again.Phone stuck at chimera logo but the chimera software gave error credits gone and blackberry portect still on.Work id is 32154175.
Regards
Muneeb

Chimera Tool 01-18-2018 14:49

Dear Sir,

first of all credits are refunded now.
Blackberry blend installed on your computer? When it is not installed it is worth to try.
Before you start the process again please shut down every running background tools and software's. Then start it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA (Post 12911693)
Thanks for your help but again i need your help.I tried it again but this time i faced same problem again.Phone stuck at chimera logo but the chimera software gave error credits gone and blackberry portect still on.Work id is 32154175.
Regards
Muneeb

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA 01-21-2018 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimera Tool (Post 12911731)
Dear Sir,

first of all credits are refunded now.
Blackberry blend installed on your computer? When it is not installed it is worth to try.
Before you start the process again please shut down every running background tools and software's. Then start it.

Hi,
Thanks for refund and sorry to disturb u but i want to notify u that this time again i tried to remove blackberry protect this time again i got error but when i change software again the Blackberry id gone.Its bit confusing that even after failed process/operation the job is done.Here is the work id to veriy.32248145
Regards,
Muneeb

Chimera Tool 01-22-2018 13:58

Dear Sir,

are you able to try from other computer or with other usb port?
Credits naturally refunded.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA (Post 12916915)
Hi,
Thanks for refund and sorry to disturb u but i want to notify u that this time again i tried to remove blackberry protect this time again i got error but when i change software again the Blackberry id gone.Its bit confusing that even after failed process/operation the job is done.Here is the work id to veriy.32248145
Regards,
Muneeb