GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2019, 12:12   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2485027
Thanks Meter: 14
Problem with id login failed : locked computer id

hi help
Yesterday I had this problem. If I was using only one system I was talking to skype support but my problem was not resolved

They answered me
yes the computer is locked because another user - well the same name just the number is different (14) used the tool in not a legal way

I was just using the system and I don't know the user, and this user has nothing to do with me.

What does user 14 have to do with me

id : rahmankarimi16
help me team
I need a good account
The Following User Says Thank You to novin1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 16:34   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,755

Dear User,

Your other account is permanently blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules

Obviously this means that the used computers will be blocked as well for your other accounts.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but some actions have consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novin1234 View Post
hi help
Yesterday I had this problem. If I was using only one system I was talking to skype support but my problem was not resolved

They answered me
yes the computer is locked because another user - well the same name just the number is different (14) used the tool in not a legal way

I was just using the system and I don't know the user, and this user has nothing to do with me.

help me team
I need a good account
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 16:38   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I've only bought from this person I have no connection to this person and no other account I've only been working on a system for a long time # 1 has nothing to do with me
Old 08-29-2019, 16:40   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I ask you to activate my account because I have nothing to do with any other account even you can check my system name
Old 08-29-2019, 17:06   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Dear User,

Your other account is permanently blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules

Obviously this means that the used computers will be blocked as well for your other accounts.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but some actions have consequences.

I have been using your team for 4 years and have no problems and no illegal use and this account I purchased
Old 08-30-2019, 12:42   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
hi help

They answered me

help me team
I need a good account
Your team does not give a convincing answer at all, and the problem of involving all users will be diminished by your credibility. Since I live in Iran, I have to use a filter breaker, but you just gave me a stick and I don't think that's right. I'm trying to get in touch with you every day, but neither the site nor Skype is my answer
Old 08-30-2019, 16:45   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

We told you everything. The account used a third party software to share the license. It is not true that you had only once computer. Actually the license was attached to more then 60 computers.

From our side the case is closed for that account. If you really used one computer as you say, and you really just bought the blocked account from another person, then maybe we can help you with something. But please let us know some details. We wrote you a private message. Please check it.

Best Regards
Chimera Team

Quote:
Your team does not give a convincing answer at all, and the problem of involving all users will be diminished by your credibility. Since I live in Iran, I have to use a filter breaker, but you just gave me a stick and I don't think that's right. I'm trying to get in touch with you every day, but neither the site nor Skype is my answer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2019, 06:30   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Dear User,

We told you everything. The account used a third party software to share the license. It is not true that you had only once computer. Actually the license was attached to more then 60 computers.

From our side the case is closed for that account. If you really used one computer as you say, and you really just bought the blocked account from another person, then maybe we can help you with something. But please let us know some details. We wrote you a private message. Please check it.

Best Regards
Chimera Team
I sent you both a private reply and an email of support Thank you for your help
Old 04-25-2020, 03:20   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1631840
Sonork: fredy
Thanks Meter: 0
hello i troied to intro chimera but say login failed! user is loked can you helpme please
Old 04-27-2020, 09:53   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

your account reactivated. But please do not forget by the next detection we are unable to reactivate your account anymore.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy484 View Post
hello i troied to intro chimera but say login failed! user is loked can you helpme please
my user Fredy0612
Old 06-14-2020, 05:26   #11 (permalink)

Member: 1699828
Sonork: deepen dhakal
hello i tried to login chimera tool but say login failed! user is loked can you helpme please
my username deepenalex
Old 06-15-2020, 03:57   #12 (permalink)

Member: 1699828
Sonork: deepen dhakal
Hello chimera team,
i tried to login my chimera tools but say Your user has been locked. Please contact our support team to clarify the issue. please help me username :- deepenalex
Old 06-15-2020, 10:13   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

your account blocked because our system detected usb share. Now you get an second chance, your account active again.
Please do not forget:
1. use of any usb share software or sell our "functions" remote service strictly forbidden.
2. By the next detection your account will be blocked (automatically) and it is unable to reactivate again.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepenalex View Post
Hello chimera team,
i tried to login my chimera tools but say Your user has been locked. Please contact our support team to clarify the issue. please help me username :- deepenalex
Old 06-17-2020, 06:15   #14 (permalink)

Member: 598097
Hello Chimera Team Please Help me

Hello chimera team,
i tried to login my chimera tools but say Your user has been locked. Please contact our support team to clarify the issue. please help me username :- Zahir
Old 06-17-2020, 06:18   #15 (permalink)

Member: 598097
Hello Chimera Team Please Help me

i tried to login my chimera tools but say login Failed:login failed User is locked
User Name - Zahir