GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2019, 17:12   #646 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Member: 2184629
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1

G975N U2 chimera unlock RMM and Unlocking KnoxGuard fail ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 18:06   #647 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,219
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,752
Software version: 21.88.1358
Release date: 29. July 2019


What's new?



Added Carrier Relock from TMB (T-Mobile), TMK (Metro PCS), VZW (Verizon):

Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U, SM-G973U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U, SM-G975U1)


If you unlock a phone’s network lock (SIM-LOCK), then it will work with every mobile carrier, this is a well-known method. But what happens if you locked the device to all carriers? Well, it would accept all SIM cards, from all mobile operators. We don’t have the solution to lock for all, but you can select 64! This can cover countries and regions so the device will accept all SIM cards by the carriers you choose. After the successful “Carrier Relock” procedure, your phone will be relocked to the selected carriers (max 64) so it will accept all SIM cards by all those operators, just like it was unlocked!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-29-2019, 18:09   #648 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cuba
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 1892086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Software version: 21.88.1358
Release date: 29. July 2019


What's new?



Added Carrier Relock from TMB (T-Mobile), TMK (Metro PCS), VZW (Verizon):

Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U, SM-G973U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U, SM-G975U1)


If you unlock a phone’s network lock (SIM-LOCK), then it will work with every mobile carrier, this is a well-known method. But what happens if you locked the device to all carriers? Well, it would accept all SIM cards, from all mobile operators. We don’t have the solution to lock for all, but you can select 64! This can cover countries and regions so the device will accept all SIM cards by the carriers you choose. After the successful “Carrier Relock” procedure, your phone will be relocked to the selected carriers (max 64) so it will accept all SIM cards by all those operators, just like it was unlocked!
I really dont understand this, lock relock unlock??????????????
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 18:26   #649 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,219
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,752
reply

let's see it:
you have an device which locked to USA Tmobile network, but you want to use it with other simcard. At the moment the remove of the tmobile, sprint and Verizon lock not possible that is why we offer an other solution.
You have opportunity lock your device to max. 64 difference carriers and use the phone without any problem with the selected max 64 provider's simcard.


After the successful “Carrier Relock” procedure, your phone will be relocked to the selected carriers (max 64) so it will accept all SIM cards by all those operators, just like it was unlocked!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernestico911 View Post
I really dont understand this, lock relock unlock??????????????
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-29-2019, 18:32   #650 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cuba
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 1892086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Software version: 21.88.1358
Release date: 29. July 2019


What's new?



Added Carrier Relock from TMB (T-Mobile), TMK (Metro PCS), VZW (Verizon):

Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U, SM-G973U1)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U, SM-G975U1)


If you unlock a phone’s network lock (SIM-LOCK), then it will work with every mobile carrier, this is a well-known method. But what happens if you locked the device to all carriers? Well, it would accept all SIM cards, from all mobile operators. We don’t have the solution to lock for all, but you can select 64! This can cover countries and regions so the device will accept all SIM cards by the carriers you choose. After the successful “Carrier Relock” procedure, your phone will be relocked to the selected carriers (max 64) so it will accept all SIM cards by all those operators, just like it was unlocked!
I visit your main page HERE and understand now, i want to know if this service consume credits and how much? thank you

Last edited by ernestico911; 07-29-2019 at 18:37.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 18:35   #651 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,219
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,752
reply

Hi,


the price of the function is 65 credits/phone.


Actual supported models:

  • S10e - SM-G970U, SM-G970U1
  • S10 - SM-G973U, SM-G973U1
  • S10+ - SM-G975U, SM-G975U1
[You can relock ONLY from TMB (T-Mobile), TMK (Metro PCS), VZW (Verizon) networks to other networks]



Quote:
Originally Posted by ernestico911 View Post
I visit your main page HERE and understand now, i want to know if this service consume credits and how much? thank you i dont see Cuba MNC-MCC who is 368-01
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-29-2019, 18:38   #652 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cuba
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 1892086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hi,


the price of the function is 65 credits/phone.


Actual supported models:

  • S10e - SM-G970U, SM-G970U1
  • S10 - SM-G973U, SM-G973U1
  • S10+ - SM-G975U, SM-G975U1
[You can relock ONLY from TMB (T-Mobile), TMK (Metro PCS), VZW (Verizon) networks to other networks]
i dont see Cuba MNC-MCC who is 368-01
PD/ we need to know if this service remain relocked after factory reset or reinstall
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 18:42   #653 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,219
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,752
reply

Hi,


you are able to factory reset the device or re-flash it without any problem.
Cuba MNC-MCC 368-01 -> would you like to lock the device to that carrier? When you did not find it we will check and I hope we can add it shortly.


Best regards
Nicole





Quote:
Originally Posted by ernestico911 View Post
i dont see Cuba MNC-MCC who is 368-01
PD/ we need to know if this service remain relocked after factory reset or reinstall
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2019, 18:52   #654 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cuba
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 1892086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hi,


you are able to factory reset the device or re-flash it without any problem.
Cuba MNC-MCC 368-01 -> would you like to lock the device to that carrier? When you did not find it we will check and I hope we can add it shortly.


Best regards
Nicole
I see cuba thank you very much

  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ernestico911 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-30-2019, 08:29   #655 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 5
Member: 2553199
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy

still no update for huawei phones.
we are not getting huawei updates for a long time.
will you give any huawei update?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 15:20   #656 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Age: 43
Posts: 1,392
Member: 175183
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 109
Hi.

This method will work with G975U from SPRINT?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 15:32   #657 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cuba
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 1892086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm_unlock2 View Post
Hi.

This method will work with G975U from SPRINT?
It works for S10 S10E and s10+ (G970U, G973U, G975U from T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon ONLY, Not for ATT, Xfinity or Canadian devices) Already tested by myself all these devices
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ernestico911 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 15:37   #658 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 257
Member: 2552533
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61
good update keep it up team
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 16:11   #659 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jaranwala
Posts: 104
Member: 1406070
Status: Offline
Sonork: 0000
Thanks Meter: 9
pla add j4 plus j6 plus imei repair and pacth
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 16:15   #660 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 5
Member: 2890393
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelmpm2002 View Post
samsung s7 edge 7.0 stock in logo
we need to know the model by key and the binary that it has to be able to recommend an engboot so that you activate adb and you can delete the google account
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.21063 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO