GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2019, 09:34   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 31
Member: 2902239
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
sm-j400f u4 9 pie rmm unlock not supported by chimera


Hello chimera i have j4 u4 9 pie i tried my best to unlock rmm or knox guard or do any thing i want but every time chimera gives me error this model is not supported b chimera. i tried to search downgrade firmware to 8.0 1 but google make me upset please experts help me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:40   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,992
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,560
reply

Hi,


yes at the moment you will get that message when the security patch date 01.06.2019 or newer. We are working on the solution, at the moment what you can do install firmware with older security patch date on your device.


Best regards
Nicole



Quote:
Originally Posted by azizturaab View Post
Hello chimera i have j4 u4 9 pie i tried my best to unlock rmm or knox guard or do any thing i want but every time chimera gives me error this model is not supported b chimera. i tried to search downgrade firmware to 8.0 1 but google make me upset please experts help me.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:58   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 31
Member: 2902239
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
This is installed firmware
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J400F
Sales Code: KSA
Country Code: PAKISTAN
Timezone: Asia/Karachi
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Fri Jun 28 03:45:22 KST 2019
PDA Version: J400FXXU4BSF4 [june 2019, rev4]
Phone Version: J400FXXU4BSF2 [june 2019, rev2]
CSC Version: J400FOJM4BSF1 [june 2019, rev1]
Product Code: PAK
HIDSw Version: J400FXXU4BSF4/J400FOJM4BSF1/J400FXXU4BSF2/J400FXXU4BSF4
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON305
Serial Number: RV8K616WA0Y
Imei: 358410091585629
Unique Number: CQE009C80E4F035
Connections: AT,MTP
Battery Status: 4.16V (83%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT,ABSENT
Multisim Config: DSDS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 0
Security Patch: 2019-07-01
Data Encryption State: encrypted
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [09.13.19 04:57:54]
WorkID: 73025988
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 13:01   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,992
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,560
reply

Security Patch: 2019-07-01


Quote:
Originally Posted by azizturaab View Post
This is installed firmware
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J400F
Sales Code: KSA
Country Code: PAKISTAN
Timezone: Asia/Karachi
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Fri Jun 28 03:45:22 KST 2019
PDA Version: J400FXXU4BSF4 [june 2019, rev4]
Phone Version: J400FXXU4BSF2 [june 2019, rev2]
CSC Version: J400FOJM4BSF1 [june 2019, rev1]
Product Code: PAK
HIDSw Version: J400FXXU4BSF4/J400FOJM4BSF1/J400FXXU4BSF2/J400FXXU4BSF4
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON305
Serial Number: RV8K616WA0Y
Imei: 358410091585629
Unique Number: CQE009C80E4F035
Connections: AT,MTP
Battery Status: 4.16V (83%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT,ABSENT
Multisim Config: DSDS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 0
Security Patch: 2019-07-01
Data Encryption State: encrypted
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [09.13.19 04:57:54]
WorkID: 73025988
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 13:03   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 31
Member: 2902239
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Security Patch: 2019-07-01
Bro now what should i do please help old firmware not working i searched whole time how to downgrade modem file of j4 u4 but no where files found.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 19:02   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Africa
Posts: 727
Member: 2601900
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 441
I have same phone in hand if you need test team
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:20   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,992
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,560
reply

Hi,


thank you for your offer, at the moment we need not test, but when it will be necessary we will contact with you.


Best regards
Nicole



Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtheo View Post
I have same phone in hand if you need test team
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:02   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 31
Member: 2902239
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hi,


thank you for your offer, at the moment we need not test, but when it will be necessary we will contact with you.


Best regards
Nicole
Waiting for it bro please do it as fast as u can we r waiting for it ..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azizturaab For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:58.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.32559 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO