GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Android Tablets (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f906/)
-   -   Android Tablet-WIFI(CPU A10 - A13)WIPE ROM EASY III-Solved Hang & Google Password-III (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f906/android-tablet-wifi-cpu-a10-a13-wipe-rom-easy-iii-solved-hang-google-password-iii-1587415/)

..::One-Man::.. 12-24-2012 06:07

Android Tablet-WIFI(CPU A10 - A13)WIPE ROM EASY III-Solved Hang & Google Password-III
 
Android Tablet (CPU A10 - A13)WIPE ROM EASY

III-Solved Hang & Google Password--III

100% Tested By Me
Related Software Problem Solved


http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21105_2758.jpghttp://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21031_2758.jpg



DownLoad : WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.rar By azimbahar ..::One-Man::..

Wipe Rom = Wipe Data and Wipe Cache = Factory Reset = Data Lose




Supported - Wipe Rom CPU A10 - A13

Example - Just Flowing The Image .

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8...1224115652.png




How To Wipe CPU A10 - A13

III---Gide---III



OPEN Debug Mode

1.Run WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe and Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14316_2758.jpg

2.Install Driver A10 - A13 (win xp > win7)

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14341_2758.jpg

3.Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14355_2758.jpg

4.Wait For Reboot Wipe Rom. End .... http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/wink.gif

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14406_2758.jpg


5.After Done Auto Close WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe
:):):)


Now Enjoy And Press Thanks

Make Money And Given Thanks



http://i-funbox.com/images/banner_icon.png
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...17049248_q.jpg
Br,
One-Man
..::azimbahar::..


MATELECOM1 12-24-2012 07:15

5 Attachment(s)
dear brothers help me my tablet PC hang and very slow i won t to flash how to flash i have no USBE you jest see my photo how to slove my pove thanks ....

..::One-Man::.. 12-24-2012 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MATELECOM1 (Post 9044429)
dear brothers help me my tablet PC hang and very slow i won t to flash how to flash i have no USBE you jest see my photo how to slove my pove thanks ....

Brother You Can Post Here .
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606...-here-1586687/






And Check Here .
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606...m8650-1361228/

Mdayub 12-24-2012 11:13

china tablet hange also done with this method i alrdy do and its done is wrking 10000% tested nice job great one man .......................................i appreciate yoru hard wrk

myzonesekhar 12-25-2012 05:34

celkon ct2 tablet
 
i have celkon ct2 tablet (allwinner a10) with lock
i try this method but now my tab hang on celkon logo
any solution please help me

..::One-Man::.. 12-25-2012 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by myzonesekhar (Post 9047048)
i have celkon ct2 tablet (allwinner a10) with lock
i try this method but now my tab hang on celkon logo
any solution please help me

Bro Off Your Tablet And On again If Still Try again
I try To Wipe 2 Tablet One Lock Other One Hang Both Done This Way .

myzonesekhar 12-25-2012 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::One-Man::.. (Post 9047068)
Bro Off Your Tablet And On again If Still Try again
I try To Wipe 2 Tablet One Lock Other One Hang Both Done This Way .

thanks after retry it's working

jot_saggu 12-25-2012 08:00

What about ImeI no. in all android phones & phones which is coming with MTK , Allwinner , Qualcomm CPU with adb method ( which is not supported by any Box ) . if anyone have solution plz share .....

..::One-Man::.. 12-25-2012 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by jot_saggu (Post 9047408)
What about ImeI no. in all android phones & phones which is coming with MTK , Allwinner , Qualcomm CPU with adb method ( which is not supported by any Box ) . if anyone have solution plz share .....

Please Post Right Section Or Create New Thread

..::One-Man::.. 12-25-2012 09:09

Here allwinner A13 Tested Report
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mdayub (Post 9045108)
china tablet hange also done with this method i alrdy do and its done is wrking 10000% tested nice job great one man .......................................i appreciate yoru hard wrk

Here allwinner A10 Teased Report
Quote:

Originally Posted by myzonesekhar (Post 9047196)
thanks after retry it's working







Br,
azimbahar


patetskie 12-26-2012 08:10

Thanks tested on me allwinner a10 done.....

..::One-Man::.. 12-27-2012 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by patetskie (Post 9049973)
Thanks tested on me allwinner a10 done.....

Brother Nice To See Your Problem Solved . Enjoy :)

faisal jee 01-01-2013 17:37

china tablet still hang android logo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::One-Man::.. (Post 9044269)
Android Tablet (CPU A10 - A13)WIPE ROM EASY

III-Solved Hang & Google Password--III

100% Tested By Me
Related Software Problem Solved


http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21105_2758.jpghttp://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21031_2758.jpg



DownLoad : WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.rar By azimbahar ..::One-Man::..

Wipe Rom = Wipe Data and Wipe Cache = Factory Reset = Data Lose




Supported - Wipe Rom CPU A10 - A13

Example - Just Flowing The Image .

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8...1224115652.png




How To Wipe CPU A10 - A13

III---Gide---III



OPEN Debug Mode

1.Run WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe and Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14316_2758.jpg

2.Install Driver A10 - A13 (win xp > win7)

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14341_2758.jpg

3.Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14355_2758.jpg

4.Wait For Reboot Wipe Rom. End .... http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/wink.gif

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14406_2758.jpg


5.After Done Auto Close WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe
:):):)


Now Enjoy And Press Thanks

Make Money And Given Thanks



http://i-funbox.com/images/banner_icon.png
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...17049248_q.jpg
Br,
One-Man
..::azimbahar::..




allwinner A10 hang android logo


this pic


http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6...cture003rr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

faisal jee 01-01-2013 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::One-Man::.. (Post 9044269)
Android Tablet (CPU A10 - A13)WIPE ROM EASY

III-Solved Hang & Google Password--III

100% Tested By Me
Related Software Problem Solved


http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21105_2758.jpghttp://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...21031_2758.jpg



DownLoad : WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.rar By azimbahar ..::One-Man::..

Wipe Rom = Wipe Data and Wipe Cache = Factory Reset = Data Lose




Supported - Wipe Rom CPU A10 - A13

Example - Just Flowing The Image .

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8...1224115652.png




How To Wipe CPU A10 - A13

III---Gide---III



OPEN Debug Mode

1.Run WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe and Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14316_2758.jpg

2.Install Driver A10 - A13 (win xp > win7)

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14341_2758.jpg

3.Press any key to continue...

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14355_2758.jpg

4.Wait For Reboot Wipe Rom. End .... http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/wink.gif

http://www.k-boxteam.com/forum/image...14406_2758.jpg


5.After Done Auto Close WIPE ROM EASY A10 - A13.exe
:):):)


Now Enjoy And Press Thanks

Make Money And Given Thanks



http://i-funbox.com/images/banner_icon.png
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...17049248_q.jpg
Br,
One-Man
..::azimbahar::..




allwinner A10 hang android logo


this pic


http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6...cture003rr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

..::One-Man::.. 01-02-2013 02:54

brother are you doing wipe rom? If no try to wipe . If yes also try again . Post result.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:17.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -

Page generated in 0.44075 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO