GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets > Android Tablets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 04:58   #1 (permalink)

Member: 667202
Thanks Meter: 3
Donate money to this user
how to flash the tablet android china

Why do I write a little review tutorial how to install Android on Tablet china, before I wrote this tutor a lot into its core e-mail me asking for help how to flash the tablet android china

because most of those who ask no complaints sound the same after flashing his touchsreen had no puncture

There is also an experienced boot loop, did not want to start any Android logo appears only

In this tutorial I have tried to install the Universal Uberoid Uberoid ROM WM8650 by HCH Here are step by step tutorial on how Uberoid wm8650 flashing via, this way I do and 100% successful touchscreen Soud and had normal lumbar:

1. Download Universal Uberoid WM8650 by HCH to your pc

2. Extract the zip file to a directory on your computer using winrar or other archive software.

3. Connect the sd card into your pc

4. look carefully at what drives the location of what is on your SD F what where.

5. open the downloaded file was already extracted.

6. when it is in the polder double click ''changer.bat'' will display the picture as below
http://dc501.4shared.com/img/O-PtAt5...tartup21_2.jpg
7. Type the command'' SDFORMAT "will display some drives select the drive where your SD is waiting to complete the process of formating

8. after any key press format

9. Click again when the menu is missing changer.bat, select the number that corresponds to your android tablet type clay sample images:
http://dc268.4shared.com/img/pTz-2d0...econdmenu1.jpg
http://www.tech-recipes.com/wp-conte...eroidcopy1.png
completion of the copy remove the SD card into the SD input your android Tablet will
automatically do the flashing yourself waiting up to 100% then he would pull the SD card automatically retstar

after retstar not in SD karu his first pair because there is still the source

for more information click here
GOOD CAN HELP

BY WAHID
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1833113
Sonork: 100.1623537
Thanks Meter: 40
is this solution works on all chinese model android tablet or specific ?????
Old 03-19-2013, 14:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 890965
Sonork: 100.1605360
Thanks Meter: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileplazza View Post
yas sir same Q. is my aanswar plz...............................work in all chinese tab???
Old 03-20-2013, 09:27   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1873806
Sonork: 100:1637805
Thanks Meter: 8
Still I will add from myself according to the MTKdroidTools program

Code:
A. If on china Android v 2.2.1 - 2.3.5 or v4.x.x with Kernel v3.x.x is established

1 . We install drivers for ADB
2 . We install the program on a disk with enough of an empty seat
3 . We insert the SD card into phone, it is better to sim to take out. On MT6575 and 77 on the majority of phones at backup by default without cache and userdata, everything has to will be located on the internal card. Except for insertions with a reduced volume of the internal card and phones with the flash MTD type.
4 . We start the program and we connect switched-on phone with the SD card a cable to PC. If all OK, below on the bottom bar the blue indicator lights up and on a tab information will appear information on phone.
5 . On the bottom bar we press the ROOT button. If the button isn't present, root shell already means is! After a while has to there will be temporary root. Thus the indicator will replace color on green and there will be information on the uboot version and the display controler. If it didn't occur, it is possible to receive root shell only through CWM insertion.
6  .  It will be offered to keep бдоки phone (backup, a backup).  We keep.  If there are no mistakes allow to pack in archive and we copy this archive in a reliable place 
7 . It will be offered to establish SU (SuperUser). If it is necessary - agrees. These are many associate with the term "receive rues" (get root).
8 . The BuildProp button will correct the build.prop file and after dumping on factory settings phone will be started in Russian and with time zone Moscow. If necessary it is possible to edit before it the build_prop_replace.txt file
9 . The Delete china button will remove unnecessary Chinese appendices. The list can be edited in the files_for_delete.txt file
10  .  The Recovery and Boot button will establish and will prepare CWM and patchenny boot.  Patchenny boot is necessary for constant root shell and the program it will be possible to keep all blocks having connected phone in a usual mode.  CWM we look for in a subject of the phone for the insertion.  Or we look for CWM from similar phone and we collect the program on the basis of the quarrystone and this CWM from similar phone.  In more detail about it http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=714115#p714115 
11 . Prezagruzhayem phone. Conveniently button on the bottom bar.
12 . We have own backup, the factory cleaned insertion with SuperUser, patchenny boot and established CWM for the phone. It isn't necessary to spread the section userdata in public access! It contains personal data and IMEI. It is necessary to spread files already prepared for FlashTool!

B.If of Android v2.3.6 or 4.x.x with Kernel v2.6.* and for this insertion is CWM

1 . We install drivers for ADB and we install the program on a disk with enough of an empty seat
2 . We stitch through FlashTool only CWM. If necessary it is possible to receive scatter for FlashTool by means of this program in a window after pressing the Card of Blocks button.
3 . We insert the SD card into phone. On the internal card in the CWM mode while it is impossible to keep.
4 . We start the program and we connect switched-on phone in the CWM mode a cable to PC. If everything OK below on the bottom bar lights up
download link
MTKdroidTools.rar
Old 04-18-2013, 09:35   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 582682
Sonork: 100.1607124
Thanks Meter: 136
Wahid84

perfect method bro thanx for give step
Old 05-14-2013, 15:41   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 241664
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahid84 View Post
Why do I write a little review tutorial how to install Android on Tablet china, before I wrote this tutor a lot into its core e-mail me asking for help how to flash the tablet android china

because most of those who ask no complaints sound the same after flashing his touchsreen had no puncture

There is also an experienced boot loop, did not want to start any Android logo appears only

In this tutorial I have tried to install the Universal Uberoid Uberoid ROM WM8650 by HCH Here are step by step tutorial on how Uberoid wm8650 flashing via, this way I do and 100% successful touchscreen Soud and had normal lumbar:

1. Download Universal Uberoid WM8650 by HCH to your pc

2. Extract the zip file to a directory on your computer using winrar or other archive software.

3. Connect the sd card into your pc

4. look carefully at what drives the location of what is on your SD F what where.

5. open the downloaded file was already extracted.

6. when it is in the polder double click ''changer.bat'' will display the picture as below
http://dc501.4shared.com/img/O-PtAt5...tartup21_2.jpg
7. Type the command'' SDFORMAT "will display some drives select the drive where your SD is waiting to complete the process of formating

8. after any key press format

9. Click again when the menu is missing changer.bat, select the number that corresponds to your android tablet type clay sample images:
http://dc268.4shared.com/img/pTz-2d0...econdmenu1.jpg
http://www.tech-recipes.com/wp-conte...eroidcopy1.png
completion of the copy remove the SD card into the SD input your android Tablet will
automatically do the flashing yourself waiting up to 100% then he would pull the SD card automatically retstar

after retstar not in SD karu his first pair because there is still the source

for more information click here
GOOD CAN HELP

BY WAHID
Can i use this universal software with tablet without knowing the current install version of tablet ?? like if customer came with hang tablet then i will not be able to see what firmware , baseband kernal or what every device specifications .. so cani use this firmware without knowing information ? or it only works with particular tablets >?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:57   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1952549
Thanks Meter: 2
please help...
I try many time this method which is above for my china tablet (G-tab ) in side all winer A13 ic.
my tablet pattern lock.....i try to remove through this soft.
But problem are here is....

first step sdformat complet but second option is not work properly that is (image copy to sd not work) so please help me....

thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2013, 07:26   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1866234
Thanks Meter: 1
Sir i need china tab universal drivers
Old 06-08-2013, 17:17   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1955999
Thanks Meter: 3
Old 08-20-2013, 18:56   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2006557
Thanks Meter: 0
i have Same China G-Tab, so i couldn't find model in second stage, cxan you help me please...
Old 12-20-2013, 19:02   #11 (permalink)

Member: 2081777
Sonork: aziz_sonork id
Thanks Meter: 4
thanks broo..!!! help me to tab advan vandroid t1e hang logo....
The Following User Says Thank You to ac cell For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 20:48   #12 (permalink)

Member: 1520816
sir plz helm me..............
i have devante my calling tab after flashing touch is not working
cpu is wm8560
Old 12-29-2013, 10:46   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 265812
Thanks Meter: 4
what about not supported models >>what we can do ?? please help i have silver line tablet and i want to hard format it >
The Following User Says Thank You to motazkhater For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 12:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 399832
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 24,310
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by motazkhater View Post
what about not supported models >>what we can do ?? please help i have silver line tablet and i want to hard format it >

Post the problem with details info here
The Following User Says Thank You to Faheem Anjum For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 10:42   #15 (permalink)

Member: 2095233
hey...is any developer is there...to listen my problem...if yes..then plzz reply....my tablet is not working...