Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-12-2012, 11:05||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thanks Meter: 24
|01-05-2013, 09:28||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Thanks Meter: 17
please how to hard reset or flash wintouche tab q75
|01-22-2013, 06:47||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thanks Meter: 18
hard reset wintouch q75 table
|01-24-2013, 01:00||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Thanks Meter: 8
waseem ... the one solution you have is : "" from me" " engineerali":
1. go to this site and download the firmware of your wintouch q75 tablet Q75
2. got the Live suit tool to download the firmware on your pc
LiveSuitPack_v1.07 - Download - 4shared
3. open the live suit
4. click on select image """ the box brand on the left"
5. turn off your tablet and put the usb cable in it "' dont connect to pc "
6. press power and volume (-) connect the cable to the Pc then with keeping finger on volume (-) button click on power 5 or 10 times till you see the small window of format
7. click yes and wait for the formating bar complete to 100%
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to engineerali For This Useful Post:
|02-04-2013, 14:32||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Thanks Meter: 18
Wintouch Q75 updating
Hi friends i did this as by says Mr. engineerali but unfortunately my touch pad is not working. i hope mr. engineerali
will have the solution . my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Following User Says Thank You to gulam1 For This Useful Post: