GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 22:45   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 488833
Thanks Meter: 52
Differences between Smart-clip 2 and Sigma

it seams to me that the new Smart-Clip 2 is just another way to sell the same software that its been used with sigma, aside of 8 new phone model added, it is the same models, same process, same everithing.

so my question, Why Should i buy this new box?

dont get me wrong im a fan of GSMServer products i have them all except Pegasus, and i love them all except for dreambox (it was a *** project), the only drawback of all GSMServer products is that you have to buy separate accounts in boot-loader for each box.

so, Why Should i buy this new box?
Old 04-29-2014, 22:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
Don't buy If u think this box is not for u. Or w8 may be they will give us the activation for $100 who knows?
Old 04-29-2014, 23:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239548
Thanks Meter: 2,781
When you, as a potential customer of gsmserver products, look closer, you will find some differences and interesting details.
The first thing that differ these 2 products is a bigger list of supported Motorola smartphones (ME, XT series). The other thing is that you can either buy all the software, or a parts of it.
But if you are an old customer and already have Sigma, then probably Smart-Clip2 is not for you.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:05   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurGSM View Post
Sigma now comes death proyect like smar clip, no more support & updates. Thats its all. Will need buy Smart clip 2. (Im buy my sigma 14 days ago... )
What u talking about huh? Sigma giving every week update almost go n chk first then talk man.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:23   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1419976
Thanks Meter: 53
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawi View Post
What u talking about huh? Sigma giving every week update almost go n chk first then talk man.
Sigma not support ex XT910, SC2 yes, all are idem to sigma, so, i think now updates comes to SC2 no more big update on sigma, just like when SC release MTK phones, they release sigma and SC no more updt. abaout thats im R talking man
The Following User Says Thank You to SurGSM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2014, 02:38   #6 (permalink)

I believe sigma is a strong project, that has deliver 100,s of updates and world first. I believe the team behind sigma is the same that's behind sc2. Updates will continue to flow, just that they will update sc2 first and few days later update sigma, and that will make sc2 sales to be successful, but us the Unlocker that gave the support to sigma team from the beginning will be few days behind new unlockers that will purchase sc2 now.
The Following User Says Thank You to jentz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2014, 02:42   #7 (permalink)

Or, they will do just like they did to Pegasus, they destroy Pegasus project with octopus samsung model.

Pegasus stop receiving updates and octopus start receiving weekly updates. After few month all Pegasus owners end up purchasing octopus samsung activation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jentz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2014, 03:38   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 383592
Thanks Meter: 88
I dont have sigma but my view is that SC2 will support new moto model. Sigma i think will left behind for new moto most wanted model. Just my view
Old 04-30-2014, 03:59   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 497274
Thanks Meter: 15
smart clip convert sinmakey
Old 04-30-2014, 04:45   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1611524
Sonork: 100.1637126
Thanks Meter: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawi View Post
Yes Sigma is dead project now b/c manager not adding new modals like huawie S6510, G1101 etc and some old modals like G2100 G2201 etc. manager said about old modals that other devices can unlock this modals then y we add this modals. its mean manager said use other device b/c sigma is not better other then????BrGSm.SOLVE
Old 04-30-2014, 09:54   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 907534
Thanks Meter: 91
GSM.solve, Read the news of Sigma project and then talk.

News - Sigma - MTK, Qualcomm, Broadcom, TI OMAP based flashing, unlocking, repair IMEI solution

It's alive and kicking!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:49   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
@ GSM.solve,

Sigma and Smart-Clip2 are two related projects which will be developed actively and independently and will be fully supported.
We guarantee that Smart-Clip2 and Sigma users will get lots of unique solutions in the nearest future!
Every day we start working enthusiastically, because we love what we do!
We've got lots of ideas and ordered a great number of new cell phones and started working with some of them! Our last release, that offers support for a wide range of the latest Motorola smartphones, proves our intention to provide users only with the best up-to-date solutions.

Best Regards
GSMServer team

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GSM_Support For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-30-2014, 11:42   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1004995
Thanks Meter: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM_Support View Post
@ GSM.solve,

Sigma and Smart-Clip2 are two related projects which will be developed actively and independently and will be fully supported.
We guarantee that Smart-Clip2 and Sigma users will get lots of unique solutions in the nearest future!
We've got lots of ideas and ordered a great number of new cell phones and started working with some of them! Our last release, that offers support for a wide range of the latest Motorola smartphones, proves our intention to provide users only with the best up-to-date solutions.

[B]Best Regards
GSMServer team
[/B

Agreed.But how can you explain the progress of Pegasus which is getting almost no updates ?
Old 04-30-2014, 11:52   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1812885
Thanks Meter: 43
narendrasingh, ask it in the Pegasus section. This is not the right place for such kind of conversations.
This place is for discussion about SC2.
Old 04-30-2014, 14:38   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1611524
Sonork: 100.1637126
Thanks Meter: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM_Support View Post
@ GSM.solve,

Best Regards
GSMServer team

Where's modal list that im talikng modals S6510, G1101 etc?????

Br
GSM.SOLVE
The Following User Says Thank You to GSM.solve For This Useful Post: