GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > GCPro Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2019, 05:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1815016
Thanks Meter: 77
LS775 Bypass Locks Problem

Locks bypass successful. But afterwards, no have access to internal files via MTP. Even if USB mode change to File Transfer and do "Use Always" option, device remain in Charging Only mode. Unplug, replug same thing. If restart device, then yes MTP enable. But when restart also lock screen again. Any way to fix?

...Port list start...
LGE AndroidNet USB Serial Port (COM409)
LGE AndroidNet USB Modem #76 (COM408)

...Port list end...
Using Version...1.0.0.0062
Selected Port LGE AndroidNet USB Modem #76 COM408
Selected Model GT-I5500
Selected Task Enable ADB Bypass Locks

Searching Phone...
Sw Version =
LS775ZV9_01

OK

IMEI =
3563040715xx

Done Enjoy...
Total Time Take...00:00:01
Log Saved

Old 01-24-2019, 05:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Add note:

This problem seem to affect all models. Have also verified same problem with V521 tablet. Locks bypass successful but no file access via MTP afterwards. If make restart, then yes MTP access. But also screen lock return again

Old 01-25-2019, 06:42   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
Hello
As far as i understand your issue is you want to change mode your self instead software do for you ?
what stop you to go to setting enable developer mode off and on again? and set keylock ur own code ? or backup via adb etc ?

i can add what you requested about optional adb enable when bypass. so ur old always mode stick.

Old 01-25-2019, 17:31   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
Hello
As far as i understand your issue is you want to change mode your self instead software do for you ?
what stop you to go to setting enable developer mode off and on again? and set keylock ur own code ? or backup via adb etc ?

i can add what you requested about optional adb enable when bypass. so ur old always mode stick.
I think this procedure has not been tested by GC team.

1. Unless phone was already set in File Transfer mode before lock was enable, cannot enable File Transfer mode when lock is bypass. Always stay in Charging mode. Even if select File Transfer, USB mode not change - MTP not enable. Can send video for proof if you want, but try yourself and you will see.

2. Keylock cannot be changed. This operation is bypass - not remove. For change keylock, must be enter current keylock. And no way to know current keylock. Also, keylock required for remove Google account or enable OEM unlocking, so even after bypass, only option to continue to use device is factory reset via recovery menu which means FRP will be enable. Can send video for proof if you want, but try yourself and you will see.

Old 01-25-2019, 18:14   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@namos23
Hello
About not tested how you think it's enable adb and let you access phone ?
If you can't understand some part avoid saying we did not tested our self.

About mode change its because bypass do enable adb and its stick to that mode only.
As i said before i can add optional method to skip enable for that need such device.
Contact on skype.

Old 01-25-2019, 18:18   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2352896
Thanks Meter: 116
@namos23;

If this procedure bypass locks instead remove them, but works in new security means SUCCESS for me. It means you can bypass, save all data on phone and then hard reset, frp...

But you can save your data. This is wonderfull thing. AT least for me.
Just saying...

Old 01-25-2019, 19:10   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisy View Post
@namos23;

If this procedure bypass locks instead remove them, but works in new security means SUCCESS for me. It means you can bypass, save all data on phone and then hard reset, frp...

But you can save your data. This is wonderfull thing. AT least for me.
Just saying...
Of course - I agree. But would be nice to save data via USB transfer instead of use SD card or wifi.

Old 01-25-2019, 20:35   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2352896
Thanks Meter: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by namos23 View Post
Add note:

This problem seem to affect all models. Have also verified same problem with V521 tablet. Locks bypass successful but no file access via MTP afterwards. If make restart, then yes MTP access. But also screen lock return again
But if you enable adb and then restart, adb keeps enabled? If answer is yes you can use any PC program to save your data via adb. If answer is no, you have to use sdcard to save all in phone.
well, when I say "you" I mean all us.
But it is a very important thing.

Old 01-25-2019, 22:13   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisy View Post
But if you enable adb and then restart, adb keeps enabled? If answer is yes you can use any PC program to save your data via adb. If answer is no, you have to use sdcard to save all in phone.
well, when I say "you" I mean all us.
But it is a very important thing.
Cannot restart or screen lock re-enable