GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2015, 14:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 352880
Sonork: 100.1609545
Thanks Meter: 554
iphone 6 ios 8.2 jailbreak

how to untethered jailbreak iphone 6 ios 8.2 plz...
Old 04-13-2015, 14:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2340225
Sonork: 100.1662389
Thanks Meter: 367
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by master mobiles View Post
how to untethered jailbreak iphone 6 ios 8.2 plz...
Not Avalible Bro so w8 till ISO 8.3 Jailbreak Release
Old 04-13-2015, 14:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 352880
Sonork: 100.1609545
Thanks Meter: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifjaan009 View Post
Not Avalible Bro so w8 till ISO 8.3 Jailbreak Release
can you tell about semi jailbreak ...
Old 05-05-2015, 07:04   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2388966
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by master mobiles View Post
can you tell about semi jailbreak ...
there is no semi-jailbreak yet ....,

hope it will release only when Apple release IOS 8.4 public ...,
Old 05-05-2015, 11:46   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2369242
Thanks Meter: 0
wait to release IOS 8.4
Old 05-26-2015, 13:17   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2318550
Thanks Meter: 1
iphone 5 jailbreak ios 8.2
Old 05-29-2015, 14:17   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2400584
Thanks Meter: 1
Is jailbreaking is a good thing? Is it leagle?
Old 05-29-2015, 14:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766567
Thanks Meter: 1,788
Current status of the jailbreak for iOS 8 [April 2015]

You are many users who inquire us about the current situation in the jailbreak for iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3. For this reason I write this post as a summary to clear some doubts about the present and future jailbreak.

There are several hackers / equipment that are related to the jailbreak. Some of them are far from the "scene" and not expected to do anything in the short term, but there are 4 teams that are working to provide the ability to remove the limitations on our iPhone. I'll start talking about these 4 teams.

evad3rs
The evad3rs team consists of 4 hackers: pimskeks, planetbeing, pod2g and MuscleNerd. 4 members joined in early 2013 and together have launched evasi0n and evasi0n7, jailbreaks for iOS 6 and iOS 7, respectively. In addition, pod2g was responsible for other jailbreaks as of iOS 5.

TAIG and Pangu
The most recent jailbreaks have come to us from China. Initially it intended TAIG attach a china shop jailbreak applications evasi0n7 partnering with evad3rs, but the store was removed in new versions because, according evad3rs and Saurik, inciting piracy. TAIG are responsible for the latest jailbreak released for public iOS version, which is iOS 8.1.2. The other team is Pangu Chinese hackers, which released the jailbreak iOS 8.0-8.1.

i0n1c
German is a great hacker, but is not generally known for their sympathy. i0n1c want, as you can understand, make money by providing what he considered a service that many users took advantage of. That is why it has not released any public jailbreak for iOS 4, but usually show you have a jailbreak available long before other hackers. It is said that, somehow, Pangu Team trained to develop the jailbreak of iOS in August.

Hackers inactive
There are other hackers, but are not active at the moment. One is winocm, but was signed by Apple and, of course, will not release any jailbreak for the duration of his contract with the Cupertino company. Recent jailbreaks iOS 6 are yours. Another hacker standing about iOS is comex, who was responsible for making easier for users to date, that is to jailbreak from the Safari iPhone jailbreak: JailbreakMe. And I still have to name another great hacker, GeoHot, who was also responsible for the jailbreak for PS3 and your last contribution to the scene was to review the first jailbreak related to the Chinese to check their safety.

Explained all this, we will discuss the current status of the jailbreak.
One important thing to explain is that for a version of IOS can be installed, the device has to get a digital signature that accompanies the installation. When we go to install any version iPhone consultation with Apple's servers and download the new version of iOS with a software firm. Without this signature, we can not install a new version of IOS.
The Following User Says Thank You to gcceleghg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 14:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766567
Thanks Meter: 1,788
The last available public jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 is

If you have iOS 8.1.2 installed, we can make the jailbreak to our iPhone with jailbreak TAIG. But only if we have that version installed.
If you have an earlier version, we can not climb because this version iOS 8.1.2 no longer is signed, with the only possibility to install iOS 8.3 is the latest public release and therefore the only one that is signed right now.
If we have higher, we can not go down to iOS 8.1.2 because Apple does not. Devices capable of doing downgrade (like the iPhone 4) can not install iOS 8.

No jailbreak iOS or expected to 8.2-8.3
If you have installed iOS 8.2, or I am mistaken or not you have to wait for the release of a jailbreak for your version. jailbreak was launched to the beta 2 of that version was launched because Apple had already covered the holes used in previous versions. Stated otherwise, they released a jailbreak for iOS 8.2 beta 2 because I neither said nor his jailbreak exploits serve to any future version.
My recommendation, and is something I've done it myself, is that if you have iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3 instaléis installed. At least you will have the most current system.
We know that these versions are vulnerable because i0n1c has already made public the typical video that is made to demonstrate that it has managed to make a jailbreak. He made it to the iOS version 8.4 Beta 1, but current versions have the same faults and more than iOS 8.4.

Future jailbreak
The future is simply uncertain. The perfect operating system does not exist and, therefore, always be new jailbreaks. The question is "when". Generally, when we are in dates like today, with missing just over a month for the launch of a major update to iOS, will not leave any jailbreak. Hackers are aware that the situation is currently jailbreak and what benefits would provide a new jailbreak at the time of launch. The idea is that iOS 8.1.2 is a stable enough version to "leave parked" the jailbreak to future versions with important news. Among iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.4, the most important news is the application for Apple Watch and next music application of IOS 8.4, which the hackers considered as volcanic chump change compared to what will come in June (launched publicly in September). They will not use exploits, hard to get, in versions without really major changes.

Conclusion
If we consider the past, we have to be patient if we do the jailbreak to our iPhone. The jailbreak (although I can be wrong) will not be publicly released until Apple launches iOS 9 and correct errors early in iOS 9.0.1. Although it can be frustrating so I would say it is normal that, at the earliest, there is no jailbreak until October being very optimistic, although it is true that the arrival of the Chinese to the scene can make it appear much earlier. There is the remote possibility that Pangu or TAIG launch a jailbreak for iOS 8.4 is expected to be released publicly in late May or early June.
The Following User Says Thank You to gcceleghg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2015, 07:16   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2401035
Thanks Meter: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sorell View Post
Is jailbreaking is a good thing? Is it leagle?
Jailbreaking is the process of removing hardware restrictions on iOS, it is completely illegal, I strongly suggest not hacking/jailbreaking your device. Apple does not support it. Apart from this there are lots of pros and cons of jailbreaking.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:43   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2368438
Sonork: 100.1660498
Thanks Meter: 5
iphone 6 8.2 not working waiting for next jailbreak...