GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/)
-   -   Iphone is disabled try againe in 23,610,238 minutes (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/iphone-disabled-try-againe-23-610-238-minutes-1959982/)

ale_kas 06-17-2015 08:30

Iphone is disabled try againe in 23,610,238 minutes

Good day! When you replace a broken screen on the iphone 6 plus I disconnected the battery - after connecting the phone is locked and the message Iphone is disabled try againe in 23,610,238 minutes. The user password is known. Telephone on iCloud on, password and e-mail is not used for a long time, have a chance to get on the brick after the firmware. I understand that knocked the time when the battery is disconnected, and it must be such as to establish the current time. Sim card also not determined (I think due to incorrect time), and the phone is not registered to a network - says no sim when it is not and "search" if sim card insert.
Maybe someone knows the option to set the time on the phone without the firmware?
Thank you.

tkowsar 06-17-2015 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ale_kas (Post 11113557)
Good day! When you replace a broken screen on the iphone 6 plus I disconnected the battery - after connecting the phone is locked and the message Iphone is disabled try againe in 23,610,238 minutes. The user password is known. Telephone on iCloud on, password and e-mail is not used for a long time, have a chance to get on the brick after the firmware. I understand that knocked the time when the battery is disconnected, and it must be such as to establish the current time. Sim card also not determined (I think due to incorrect time), and the phone is not registered to a network - says no sim when it is not and "search" if sim card insert.
Maybe someone knows the option to set the time on the phone without the firmware?
Thank you.

Take that device near any wifi network which is u used before with that device/you made pair before with wifi (if your phone wifi off it will not work)

Some sim card automatically correct time and date from gsm network time. put such sim card, power off and on your device it will detect sim card. Maybe it could correct time.

connect your device to a trusted pc (you made already trusted device before) and keep it for a while, chance to get time and date from pc but very lees.

try them, if you are lucky these would work for you.

ale_kas 06-17-2015 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkowsar (Post 11113595)
Take that device near any wifi network which is u used before with that device/you made pair before with wifi (if your phone wifi off it will not work)

Some sim card automatically correct time and date from gsm network time. put such sim card, power off and on your device it will detect sim card. Maybe it could correct time.

connect your device to a trusted pc (you made already trusted device before) and keep it for a while, chance to get time and date from pc but very lees.

try them, if you are lucky these would work for you.

sorry, it is not work :(

On my iphone plus 6 ios 8.3 has made the situation on both the client (I only trusted computer has more than one). What is done:
1. Six times entered an incorrect password, and when the phone is locked t - to disconnect the battery .
2. When power on - the screen "iPhone is off again through 23908832 minutes". Date - Thursday January 1 3:01.
3. sim card not see net - there is a "search"
4. WI-FI does not see (sitting in a familiar area wifi which has just been connected).
5. Several times did a hard reset (home + power ) - does not help.
6. Sim cart not registered.
7. Emergency calls do not work

Really only flashing or a trusted computer will help restore time?

ale_kas 06-18-2015 19:47

decided upgrade to firmware 9.1 beta1.
after the update window appears "slaide to upgrade" - and request a 4-digit password !!!!!!!!!

fashion-mobile 06-18-2015 20:01

Its easy ask to your *******r what network its locked or if unlocked and put a simcard without pin code and internet connection 99% of time it will work
I do always like this

dante_unl0ck 06-19-2015 02:35

Yes this is a knowen method, especialy for MFC dongle users, a sim card with data will solve the problem.