GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/)
-   -   Please isthis free Icloud unlock site, www.exodussuperunlock.com a scam? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/please-isthis-free-icloud-unlock-site-www-exodussuperunlock-com-scam-2427062/)

lionfinger2007 06-30-2018 16:57

Please isthis free Icloud unlock site, www.exodussuperunlock.com a scam?

Please I wanted to know if www.exodussuperunlock.com is a scam or now?

They promise an app for unlocking Icloud but I have never get my hand on the direct link for the app and the CPA offer they put along the way is not working.

Waiting for your help on this.

Thanks!

Desirat 06-30-2018 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionfinger2007 (Post 13202023)
Please I wanted to know if www.exodussuperunlock.com is a scam or now?

They promise an app for unlocking Icloud but I have never get my hand on the direct link for the app and the CPA offer they put along the way is not working.

Waiting for your help on this.

Thanks!

From what i see on the page(s) you have to deal with, if you ever download any tool from it, if its not a bypass only with dns, is a trojan full of surprises!
The only free you may get here, is a beer and paid by me! ;)

I don't know why you ask for such thing (free icloud unlock) if you are aware on the icloud biz here! if in any place, here would be the "for sure place" to get such solution!

Take care

lionfinger2007 07-01-2018 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desirat (Post 13202101)
From what i see on the page(s) you have to deal with, if you ever download any tool from it, if its not a bypass only with dns, is a trojan full of surprises!
The only free you may get here, is a beer and paid by me! ;)

I don't know why you ask for such thing (free icloud unlock) if you are aware on the icloud biz here! if in any place, here would be the "for sure place" to get such solution!

Take care

Thanks for your response and caring... but if I may ask, is there any way to remove icloud lock for free even if via dns, if there is plz help me out and point me to the right place.

You can share me that via my skype id (ekesky) or via whatsapp with this number (+2348035002236).

Looking forward for your respond and help.

Thanks!

KominiCZek 07-05-2018 21:41

Good evening,

No... nothing sites is Free, and Icloud locked iPhone is Trash, only chance to delete ICloud is fully assembley phone and repair hardware, but it is very difficult and at home without profesionaly tool didnt make it.. only chance is buy a new Motherboard or Phone

Best wishes

KO-in
Czech technic

PS . Sorry for my bad english

dajiaNA 07-26-2018 20:46

hi

hi kindly help me i bought an ip box a high speed programer and when i connect it to my computer it dose not show any sign from the computer please if you any idea help me thank you