GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2015, 20:39   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2398349
Thanks Meter: 62
True Story about iPhone's iCloud Lock

Hi guys!
I opened a thread to discuss about iCloud lock and to learn is it true to be removed by hardware or not.
what I understand about iCloud lock is that apple server lock the phone's IMEI with a Email and in order to activate it, you have to use the key which is that Email address to unlock the phone, so whatever you do, in the end you have to activate the phone's IMEI with apple server to get it work and the phone is lock with same IMEI and same Email address.
So it has nothing to do with the phone and hardware and only and the only way to turn this around is to change the IMEI which is impossible right now.

So when people say they did it with hardware, how they really do it or what do they mean by that!!
Old 07-05-2015, 03:41   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2411032
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasan500 View Post
Hi guys!
I opened a thread to discuss about iCloud lock and to learn is it true to be removed by hardware or not.
what I understand about iCloud lock is that apple server lock the phone's IMEI with a Email and in order to activate it, you have to use the key which is that Email address to unlock the phone, so whatever you do, in the end you have to activate the phone's IMEI with apple server to get it work and the phone is lock with same IMEI and same Email address.
So it has nothing to do with the phone and hardware and only and the only way to turn this around is to change the IMEI which is impossible right now.

So when people say they did it with hardware, how they really do it or what do they mean by that!!
Depending on if you have an iPad with cellular and wifi, you can have the iCloud removed using a hardware fix. For iPhones and wifi only iPads though, you can't do jack based on hardware.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1594608
Thanks Meter: 20
wifi model ipad u can reprogram NAND to other SN it's mean icloud remove .
cellular and wifi model ipad u need to give up cellular to bypass icloud (facetime and push not working ).
Old 07-06-2015, 19:34   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yeah guys I am talking abt iphonesssss
Old 07-20-2015, 04:05   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2329653
I think its impossible for now...
Old 07-22-2015, 15:15   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2431844
Thanks Meter: 2
I thank impossible this time you want buy by apple
Old 07-23-2015, 12:54   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2105007
Thanks Meter: 40
it was always possible to unlock an Iphone with swapping all baseband and serial realated ic from a dead (and unlocked) board with an icloud locked one. Same with Ipads (tho models and ways to unlock differ)
But since it is so freaking time consuming and so many things can go wrong,ppl just do not do it. I would have to charge you so much money for my work that you could go ahead and buy a new phone.

Since icloud is such a huge problem and many ppl are desperate there are many scams about the IMEI unlock premium service, but yes both ways work, they are just expensive.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackie8 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2015, 18:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie8 View Post
it was always possible to unlock an Iphone with swapping all baseband and serial realated ic from a dead (and unlocked) board with an icloud locked one. Same with Ipads (tho models and ways to unlock differ)
But since it is so freaking time consuming and so many things can go wrong,ppl just do not do it. I would have to charge you so much money for my work that you could go ahead and buy a new phone.

Since icloud is such a huge problem and many ppl are desperate there are many scams about the IMEI unlock premium service, but yes both ways work, they are just expensive.
what happens if I replace the baseband IC with a new one and restore it!! is it gonna work?!
Old 08-11-2015, 08:13   #9 (permalink)

Member: 102878
How to find iculoud username

If after restore customer don't know the icloud user name. he cant recover that form also. so how we can know his icloud user name by imei? any solution?
Old 08-11-2015, 21:33   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2105007
Thanks Meter: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasan500 View Post
what happens if I replace the baseband IC with a new one and restore it!! is it gonna work?!
it will not work if you replace only the bb ic. What model are you talking about ?

here you find an example how it works on iphone 5 icloud unlock by hardware:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf1SVk8YIFk
Old 08-14-2015, 03:59   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1090661
Thanks Meter: 15
can anyone share a good supplier to remove icloud?
Old 08-14-2015, 07:41   #12 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 743601
Sonork: 83392409
Thanks Meter: 138
Donate money to this user
yes contact me for icloud lost 1 to 48 hours
shanryzen.perez
Old 08-17-2015, 13:00   #13 (permalink)

Member: 2445511
shanryzen what the cost per clouds in iphone6?
Old 08-23-2015, 18:57   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2289832
Thanks Meter: 48
I tried 2 times to remove icloud
Swapped bb cpu, eeprom ic and nand ic from dead board. I soldered them on icloud locked ip 6. but i am not sure if i should take eeprom ic because it tells nothing about serial or imei in schematics like the other iphones. Anyways i had both times error 53. even with home button from same cpu. And there is nobody who can confirm that it is possible. But it is much more easier than orher iphones to replace those ics. If somebody has ever do this i aporeciate if he tell which ics.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:24   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
iphone 4 4s 5 5c can done , but that was required change IC etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to .::Gsmdenis::. For This Useful Post: