GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/)
-   -   True Story about iPhone's iCloud Lock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f933/true-story-about-iphones-icloud-lock-1965108/)

sasan500 07-02-2015 20:39

True Story about iPhone's iCloud Lock

Hi guys!
I opened a thread to discuss about iCloud lock and to learn is it true to be removed by hardware or not.
what I understand about iCloud lock is that apple server lock the phone's IMEI with a Email and in order to activate it, you have to use the key which is that Email address to unlock the phone, so whatever you do, in the end you have to activate the phone's IMEI with apple server to get it work and the phone is lock with same IMEI and same Email address.
So it has nothing to do with the phone and hardware and only and the only way to turn this around is to change the IMEI which is impossible right now.

So when people say they did it with hardware, how they really do it or what do they mean by that!!

dazekid 07-05-2015 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasan500 (Post 11143504)
Hi guys!
I opened a thread to discuss about iCloud lock and to learn is it true to be removed by hardware or not.
what I understand about iCloud lock is that apple server lock the phone's IMEI with a Email and in order to activate it, you have to use the key which is that Email address to unlock the phone, so whatever you do, in the end you have to activate the phone's IMEI with apple server to get it work and the phone is lock with same IMEI and same Email address.
So it has nothing to do with the phone and hardware and only and the only way to turn this around is to change the IMEI which is impossible right now.

So when people say they did it with hardware, how they really do it or what do they mean by that!!

Depending on if you have an iPad with cellular and wifi, you can have the iCloud removed using a hardware fix. For iPhones and wifi only iPads though, you can't do jack based on hardware.

lazyghost 07-05-2015 06:14

wifi model ipad u can reprogram NAND to other SN it's mean icloud remove .
cellular and wifi model ipad u need to give up cellular to bypass icloud (facetime and push not working ).

sasan500 07-06-2015 19:34

yeah guys I am talking abt iphonesssss

Sevitech 07-20-2015 04:05

I think its impossible for now...

Shopp667 07-22-2015 15:15

I thank impossible this time you want buy by apple

jackie8 07-23-2015 12:54

it was always possible to unlock an Iphone with swapping all baseband and serial realated ic from a dead (and unlocked) board with an icloud locked one. Same with Ipads (tho models and ways to unlock differ)
But since it is so freaking time consuming and so many things can go wrong,ppl just do not do it. I would have to charge you so much money for my work that you could go ahead and buy a new phone.

Since icloud is such a huge problem and many ppl are desperate there are many scams about the IMEI unlock premium service, but yes both ways work, they are just expensive.

sasan500 07-27-2015 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackie8 (Post 11181302)
it was always possible to unlock an Iphone with swapping all baseband and serial realated ic from a dead (and unlocked) board with an icloud locked one. Same with Ipads (tho models and ways to unlock differ)
But since it is so freaking time consuming and so many things can go wrong,ppl just do not do it. I would have to charge you so much money for my work that you could go ahead and buy a new phone.

Since icloud is such a huge problem and many ppl are desperate there are many scams about the IMEI unlock premium service, but yes both ways work, they are just expensive.

what happens if I replace the baseband IC with a new one and restore it!! is it gonna work?!

ridma 08-11-2015 08:13

How to find iculoud username

If after restore customer don't know the icloud user name. he cant recover that form also. so how we can know his icloud user name by imei? any solution?

jackie8 08-11-2015 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasan500 (Post 11188767)
what happens if I replace the baseband IC with a new one and restore it!! is it gonna work?!

it will not work if you replace only the bb ic. What model are you talking about ?

here you find an example how it works on iphone 5 icloud unlock by hardware:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf1SVk8YIFk

gjalvarez 08-14-2015 03:59

can anyone share a good supplier to remove icloud?

shanryzen 08-14-2015 07:41

yes contact me for icloud lost 1 to 48 hours
shanryzen.perez

kazluc 08-17-2015 13:00

shanryzen what the cost per clouds in iphone6?

kaptanci 08-23-2015 18:57

I tried 2 times to remove icloud
Swapped bb cpu, eeprom ic and nand ic from dead board. I soldered them on icloud locked ip 6. but i am not sure if i should take eeprom ic because it tells nothing about serial or imei in schematics like the other iphones. Anyways i had both times error 53. even with home button from same cpu. And there is nobody who can confirm that it is possible. But it is much more easier than orher iphones to replace those ics. If somebody has ever do this i aporeciate if he tell which ics.

.::Gsmdenis::. 08-29-2015 11:24

iphone 4 4s 5 5c can done , but that was required change IC etc.