GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > MFC Dongle (iMFC)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2015, 19:52   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 337327
Thanks Meter: 6
Angry Does anybody got done any iOS 8 device successfully???

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I wrote:

iPhone 5 iOS 8.0
FW 1.1.7 V2

Found these bugs:

1. Light sensor does not work:
a. It does not adjust backlight
b. It does not power off when I take the sensor off the screen and let it get a lot of light

2. The screen does not show the code entered. The phone just keeps vibrating and rebooting.

1.1.6 V1 adjusts the backlight and stops work after I take the sensor off the screen so I presume there is a bug in 1.1.7
[URL="http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/report.php?p=10871882"
[/URL]

.::Gsmdenis::.;10874391]for the question 1 , i have not get your what exact the means.

Question 2, V1 and V2 will adjust the brightness. you can read more about the steps. and adjust the delay time too which just for phone if disable

br.,

Denis
Dear Denis,

Let me explain issue number 1. When the dongle finds the right code it should turn itself and the phone off, right? In my case it stops entering the codes but leaves the phones powered on that's why I say it's just a fake stop not a correct code found.

The example scenario:

I connect the iPower adapter to the dongle. The phone powers on, brightness adjusts to maximum, phones vibrates, phone turns off, LED's blinks, phone powers on, brightness adjusts to maximum, phones vibrates, phone turns off, LED's blinks, phone turns on.... and that repeats over and over again. That means the dongle successfully enter the codes and that is great.

Unfortunatelly, after 5, something after 30 or even 50 guesses it stops at the point when the phone reboots but the dongle does not adjust the brightness, does not enter the code and the phone locks up / goes to sleep mode.

And I am asking what can be done in order to prevent it from that? I tried tens of different sensor possitions, that does not help. When I disconnect the dongle from the iPower adapter and reconnect it again it starts working again but again stops after some guesses. Sometimes after 10 sometimes after 30 etc. but it stops.

Imagine how long the unlock would take if you have to always watch it and check if it did not stop working and if so disconnect/reconnect the dongle.

Denis, please read carefully and try to figure out the problem. I am fed up with all that stuff. I sent one iPower adapter back to the seller, now received a new one but can't get it working. Spent over a week and 3-5 hours a day but can't get it working!

Old 02-19-2015, 19:54   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

And the question to the public:

Has anybody have successfully unlocked ANY iDevice on iOS 8?
Because either I don't understand how to use it or it does not work!

Old 02-20-2015, 03:27   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
Quote:
Let me explain issue number 1. When the dongle finds the right code it should turn itself and the phone off, right? In my case it stops entering the codes but leaves the phones powered on that's why I say it's just a fake stop not a correct code found.

If you using iOS 8.0-8.1 Auto V1.

Once the code found the phone will be shut down, to be confirm the code is correct. you can take out the iPower adaptor from MFC and insert back again . if code is correct. phone will be shut down again.

If you using iOS 8.0-8.1 Auto V2.

Once the code found the phone will be not shut down. Phone will be keep power on , the code will be display on the screen. If you need to confirm the code , you can do same operation take out the iPower adaptor from MFC and insert back. the phone still be keep power on. the screen will display same code as last time.

Quote:
The example scenario:

I connect the iPower adapter to the dongle. The phone powers on, brightness adjusts to maximum, phones vibrates, phone turns off, LED's blinks, phone powers on, brightness adjusts to maximum, phones vibrates, phone turns off, LED's blinks, phone turns on.... and that repeats over and over again. That means the dongle successfully enter the codes and that is great.
that's right.

Quote:
Unfortunatelly, after 5, something after 30 or even 50 guesses it stops at the point when the phone reboots but the dongle does not adjust the brightness, does not enter the code and the phone locks up / goes to sleep mode.

And I am asking what can be done in order to prevent it from that? I tried tens of different sensor possitions, that does not help. When I disconnect the dongle from the iPower adapter and reconnect it again it starts working again but again stops after some guesses. Sometimes after 10 sometimes after 30 etc. but it stops.

Imagine how long the unlock would take if you have to always watch it and check if it did not stop working and if so disconnect/reconnect the dongle.

Denis, please read carefully and try to figure out the problem. I am fed up with all that stuff. I sent one iPower adapter back to the seller, now received a new one but can't get it working. Spent over a week and 3-5 hours a day but can't get it working!

Senser position must keep as same as our video or as our instruction images. as you said will auto stop after few time. some reason will casing this:

A. Sensor position not good.
B. Sensor in unlocking procedure removed.
C. Connection not very good

So you must keep the sensor in same position and which can not move in unlocking.

Br.,

Denis

Old 02-20-2015, 11:50   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

1. I connect battery adapter to battery port, battery to the adapter
2. Connect and put on the light sensor
3. Connect 3in1 cable to the phone
4. Connect 3in1 cable to the iPower adapter
5. Connect + and - to of the battery connectors to the iPower adapter
6. Connect 5V 2A charger to the microUSB cable and the cable to the iPower adapter.

Result: The phone does not power on, none of the LED's flash on the iPower adapter.

If I shortcut the manual power on pins the first blue LED flashes but the phone does not turn on unless I turn it on with the power button on the phone.

What am I doing wrong?

Old 02-20-2015, 15:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Are you going to help me? 2nd iPower adapter and still does not work!

Old 02-20-2015, 20:53   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dear Denis, what can be the problem? Everything is connected as per your picture, I connect the microUSB charger and none LED's flash, the phone does not power on.

Old 02-20-2015, 21:28   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

iPhone 5 iOS 8.0

The steps I take:

1. connect VCG connector to the battery socket
2. connect 100% charged original battery to the VCG connector
3. connect light sensor to the iPower adapter, put it on the screen right/lower corner
4. connect 3in1 cable to the phone
5. connect 3in1 cable to the iPower adapter
6. connect microUSB cable to the iPower adapter and connect another end to the original iPad charger

From what you said the 2 LEDs should start flashing and the phone should turn on automatically.

Result I get: the LEDs do not flash, the phone remains off. If I shortcut the first 2 pins, first LED flashes but the phone remains off. I can turn it on manually by using power button but it shuts down once pins are released.

Old 02-21-2015, 03:32   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by logica1 View Post
iPhone 5 iOS 8.0

The steps I take:

1. connect VCG connector to the battery socket
2. connect 100% charged original battery to the VCG connector
3. connect light sensor to the iPower adapter, put it on the screen right/lower corner
4. connect 3in1 cable to the phone
5. connect 3in1 cable to the iPower adapter
6. connect microUSB cable to the iPower adapter and connect another end to the original iPad charger

From what you said the 2 LEDs should start flashing and the phone should turn on automatically.

Result I get: the LEDs do not flash, the phone remains off. If I shortcut the first 2 pins, first LED flashes but the phone remains off. I can turn it on manually by using power button but it shuts down once pins are released.
After you step 6.

7. Connect MFC dongle to iPower adaptor, also insert to OTG USB port.

this time phone will be auto reboot. if not , try to take out Micro USB input from your ipad adaptor and insert back again to check phone if reboot.

if reboot, then unlocking procedure will be continue.(if using IOS8 v2 you also need to be sure the delay time is 0 if phone not disabled xx mins)

if not reboot, Change another power adaptor then

Br.,

Denis

Old 02-21-2015, 21:34   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
After you step 6.

7. Connect MFC dongle to iPower adaptor, also insert to OTG USB port.

this time phone will be auto reboot. if not , try to take out Micro USB input from your ipad adaptor and insert back again to check phone if reboot.

if reboot, then unlocking procedure will be continue.(if using IOS8 v2 you also need to be sure the delay time is 0 if phone not disabled xx mins)

if not reboot, Change another power adaptor then

Br.,

Denis

Dear Denis,

Sorry I forgot to say yes, I also connect OTG port and it still does not reboot. I will try to replace the adapter second time

Old 02-21-2015, 23:32   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

That's not adaptor problem, I am sure you have problem with your micro USB power supply

Old 02-22-2015, 09:21   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 539679
Thanks Meter: 468
i think no body no one sir...

all Mfc user failed to decode ios 8

Old 02-22-2015, 12:17   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2277861
Thanks Meter: 206
About your problem logica1 I have one question.

After 10 or 20 reboots, when the the MFC dongle fails to enter a new code, if you wait 40 seconds, the dongle should detect the error automatically and start working again.

Is this happening or not ?

You can try to connect the MFC dongle to the 3 in 1 cable directly without the USB extension adaptor, maybe this is the reason of communication errors.

Old 02-22-2015, 21:33   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcsupport View Post
About your problem logica1 I have one question.

After 10 or 20 reboots, when the the MFC dongle fails to enter a new code, if you wait 40 seconds, the dongle should detect the error automatically and start working again.

Is this happening or not ?

You can try to connect the MFC dongle to the 3 in 1 cable directly without the USB extension adaptor, maybe this is the reason of communication errors.

Hello,

First of all, HUUUGE congrats to your team for starting a normal support. By your messages on all recent topics I see you are now looking to all this stuff much much more serious. Thumbs up!

It was working like that but not I can't get it to work at all. I connect all connections except microUSB cable. Then connect miroUSB cable but the phone does not start automatically. Please explain where the problem could possibly be? I already replaced the iPower adapter with all cables set recently but it acts absolutely the same.

Could you provide some tips to find out what exactly can be faulty? I would be not very happy to replace it second time. I would rather fix it by myself. First thing I will try to test 3in1 cable by just connecting it to the phone and charger and see if the phone charges. What else I can do?

Old 02-22-2015, 21:34   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
That's not adaptor problem, I am sure you have problem with your micro USB power supply
Could you please explain what exact problem of USB power supply? If you mean the charger I used original iPad charger and tried samsung original charger as well (5V/2A).

Old 02-23-2015, 03:50   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by logica1 View Post
I connect all connections except microUSB cable. Then connect miroUSB cable but the phone does not start automatically.
hi, does not matter phone start automatically or not. just keeping connection wait 20-40 seconds, Phone should be power on. after phone power on , first you will see phone auto adjust brightness and then get vibrate, after auto reboot.

If yes, which mean dongle already starting unlock. so just waiting unlock to be finish.

By the way, if phone after reboot you see " Phone is disabled try again in xx minutes" you can just disconnect the MFC Dongle, and waiting phone to exit the disabled mode ( While phone displays Phone Disabled message any code MFC dongle might try is lost because it will not work even if it is the correct code.) then connect MFC dongle back to unlocking procedure.

Closed Thread