GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > MFC Dongle (iMFC)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 12:22   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1173732
Sonork: 100.1605145
Thanks Meter: 68
problem not connected mfc dongle mfc team

already on bootmode but usb device not recognized

thank you for your answer mfc team

Old 01-11-2016, 12:55   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
Contact your reseller , thanks

Old 01-15-2016, 03:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 357413
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bujei_gsm.ph View Post

already on bootmode but usb device not recognized

thank you for your answer mfc team
Hopefully the administrator read this forum and do not delete this tool support or friend Dennis who answers us when we have this problem that we sold contact the tool does not seem a coherent response of a representative of the tool and so sorry to say good boy one but of all dongles I wonder how many more there will be in that state when perhaps a thousand to expect a solution will think the administrator should take to support the publication of this tool so bad that it still costs face comparison of their since skills to buy a tool we invest money to whether solventarnos this tool if you can call it so is very bad personally change two dongles and the same problem and just work me a phone and there he died to rest me erased a post in which I demonstrated on the possible failure of the dongle maybe I found the solution and that's why erased that so people could realize and see that this tool is nothing but a mini Arduino and is spoiled by working with catering shared the same phone
good would say more , but I will not disrespect anyone but I want to understand my frustration because I've been working a long time with unlocking tools and I never pass thisCheersmadarpa

Old 01-15-2016, 08:41   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Read here and wrote what you wanna to writing.

Manual | MFC Dongle

Br.,

Denis

Old 01-16-2016, 13:05   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 357413
Thanks Meter: 17
thanks for answering and I did all this in the manual and nothing happens the dongle by the computer is not recognized when connected does not install any drivers just says unknown device just like the friend above hope you have understood me and we can provide solution this problem is not just me here in Peru and Bolivia are many dongles worst is that they no longer want to change reseller
Thank you again

Old 01-16-2016, 14:26   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

i did not saw any problem happen after we have notice to customer on forum , so if you still have problem , only the way to check with your reseller.

Topic closed !

Closed Thread