GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > IP-BOX (The SMART Tool)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2016, 22:45   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1298419
Sonork: 100.1672105
Thanks Meter: 69
Extract Data From Dead Iphone

Hello ..
Can i use IP-BOx to extract data like photos from NADA Chip ?
Can i read hole NADA data and save it for Forensics Purposes ?
Ofcurse after Remove NADA chip from the board.
The Following User Says Thank You to expenaticx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 23:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 302596
Thanks Meter: 784
Donate money to this user
correct me if im wrong but ipbox2 can extract only data not user data
Old 12-13-2016, 01:18   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2182001
Thanks Meter: 52
Yes you cant extract user data are encrypt with sep key... Only if u can edit (need a very master on reverse) secure rom u can read data in other iphone same limera1n

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 00:09   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 796570
Thanks Meter: 26
Dead iPhone ? Transfer chips to another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by expenaticx View Post
Hello ..
Fix iPhone or tranfer CPU BASEBAND EEPROM IMEI IC to another one !
Main problem is the "data is saved by 256bit secure alghorytm" which (as far as I know) is stored in CPU .... long story short ... IC mentioned above are paired together can be moved as set to other motherboard !

Instead looking for shortcut better will be spend this time to learn about programming language ... I guess it could be more profitable than asking at forum and counting at someones "mercy" to explain whole procedure !

I post this coz wish to save your time ! At the moment that forum is one of trustfull which I know and try to keep info up to date to create professional enviroment coz mostly You can receive simple answers like "yes...no... use search button"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maison3k For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-10-2017, 06:01   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2691507
Thanks Meter: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by expenaticx View Post
Hello ..

The only way is to fix the iphone, I'm not sure if just by transferring all the other parts will do it since so far on any data recovery I seen in UT every body try to bring back original phone.

BUT if I'm reading your question correctly you are not trying to read your own data, remember once you bring back the Nand to another phone it will bootup with the content of the Nand and if password protected then you'll have to find a way to bypass that too.

Good luck

BTW:
Apple pays good money for things like the one you are asking for and if you find out how they will give you money, and this is not a trick is true you can ask around if you like or search the internet.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:22   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1872250
Thanks Meter: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco2017 View Post
The only way is to fix the iphone, I'm not sure if just by transferring all the other parts will do it since so far on any data recovery I seen in UT every body try to bring back original phone.

BUT if I'm reading your question correctly you are not trying to read your own data, remember once you bring back the Nand to another phone it will bootup with the content of the Nand and if password protected then you'll have to find a way to bypass that too.

Good luck

BTW:
Apple pays good money for things like the one you are asking for and if you find out how they will give you money, and this is not a trick is true you can ask around if you like or search the internet.
Correct me if im wrong but i think if you havent the passcode,you can bruteforce it with ipbox v1

of course after 20attempts the counter will be disabled,but you can take nand mirroring and restore the nand backup after iphone disabled

the forenics team use this method for 6digits passcode ,it takes about 40days
Old 07-17-2017, 05:30   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2691507
Thanks Meter: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by xameleon7 View Post
Correct me if im wrong but i think if you havent the passcode,you can bruteforce it with ipbox v1

of course after 20attempts the counter will be disabled,but you can take nand mirroring and restore the nand backup after iphone disabled

the forenics team use this method for 6digits passcode ,it takes about 40days
If you have money and you are a developer just de-compile apple virtual iphone and make some changes on your own, like adding encryption/decryption
That is the only part missing from their virtual emulator. Encryption is all the same the only thing that changes is the key and you have that if you have the physical hardware.

Once you have that loading a bit by bit backup of a Nand should not be a problem.

good luck.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:15   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2018487
Thanks Meter: 2
so i have a customer who wants a data recovery on her iphone 6.. iphone is badly smashed to extent that the motherboard snap into 3 pcs (i dont how she done it).. she badly needs all her stuff on her phone for apparently "court trial purposes". is there anyway i can get the data off? she's willing to pay $$$$$..