GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > IP-BOX (The SMART Tool)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2016, 15:52   #31 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2629557
Thanks Meter: 5

Thank you I will try this now and post results
Old 12-13-2016, 15:54   #32 (permalink)
Insane Poster

What should I do for different band types
Old 12-13-2016, 15:57   #33 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Nand sorry not band I have H2JTFG8YD1BMS with all info saved changing to H2JTDG8UD1BMS I get error opening file eer 03 on read all
Old 12-13-2016, 16:01   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2182001
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparx33 View Post
Nand sorry not band I have H2JTFG8YD1BMS with all info saved changing to H2JTDG8UD1BMS I get error opening file eer 03 on read all
Ok My friend you need file from 64 bit folder chek it.. H2JTDG8UD1BMS and restore boot file with sn wifi ecc of iphone
send me a mail [email protected]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genhack23 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 16:11   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2182001
Thanks Meter: 52
If anyone need i can do with team viewer for little donations...
Old 12-14-2016, 18:48   #36 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I'm still stuck with error 40 and still not had any help from box support why?
Old 05-17-2017, 03:21   #37 (permalink)

Member: 2717806
Thanks Meter: 0
Maxieboy!!!

IM A VIRGIN TO ALL THIS BUT TRIED MY FIRST ATTEMPT ON AN IPHONE 6 WITH THE IP-BOX 2 AND DID THE DESOLDERING AND GOT THE CHIP TO READ I CHANGED LAST 4 NUMBERS ON SN AND THEN WROTE TO CHIP THEN I WAS ATTEMPTING ON ITUNES TO RESET THE WHOLE DEVICE SO ICLOUD WOULD LEAVE BUT I CAME UP WITH ERROR 40. I UNSOLDERED AGAIN AND ATTEMPTED SOME OF THE ADVICE ON IP-BOX 2 AND ALSO OFF OF YOUTUBE BUUUUUT I DIDNT FROM THE BEGGINING WRITE ALL OF THE INFO DOWN. NOW ALL IM GETTING IS WARNING CE2 CHIP SELECT?????? IM LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS I SAW YOUR POST ABOUT JUST BUYING A NEW NAND AND CAN DO THAT BUT IF I DONT HAVE THE INFORMATION FROM THE DEVICE AT THE BEGGING WILL THIS EVEN WORK? IF YOU HAVE A SOURCE I CAN RECOVER THE INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE AWESOME BUT JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK.

HOPE TO HEAR A RESPONSE IF YOU HAVE TIME

THANKS
Old 05-28-2017, 20:34   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2691507
Thanks Meter: 100
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles307 View Post
Maxieboy!!!

IM A VIRGIN TO ALL THIS BUT TRIED MY FIRST ATTEMPT ON AN IPHONE 6 WITH THE IP-BOX 2 AND DID THE DESOLDERING AND GOT THE CHIP TO READ I CHANGED LAST 4 NUMBERS ON SN AND THEN WROTE TO CHIP THEN I WAS ATTEMPTING ON ITUNES TO RESET THE WHOLE DEVICE SO ICLOUD WOULD LEAVE BUT I CAME UP WITH ERROR 40. I UNSOLDERED AGAIN AND ATTEMPTED SOME OF THE ADVICE ON IP-BOX 2 AND ALSO OFF OF YOUTUBE BUUUUUT I DIDNT FROM THE BEGGINING WRITE ALL OF THE INFO DOWN. NOW ALL IM GETTING IS WARNING CE2 CHIP SELECT?????? IM LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS I SAW YOUR POST ABOUT JUST BUYING A NEW NAND AND CAN DO THAT BUT IF I DONT HAVE THE INFORMATION FROM THE DEVICE AT THE BEGGING WILL THIS EVEN WORK? IF YOU HAVE A SOURCE I CAN RECOVER THE INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE AWESOME BUT JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK.

HOPE TO HEAR A RESPONSE IF YOU HAVE TIME

THANKS

you don't need to recover anything, just do a bit of homework and search in google. There are places where you can find the info you need to fill all the ip box dialog box. The only part that needs to be unique is your SN.
The Following User Says Thank You to cisco2017 For This Useful Post: