GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > IP-BOX (The SMART Tool)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2016, 16:51   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1544599
Thanks Meter: 224
IP BOX 2 user manual

IP BOX 2 user manual EN TH Langl

Mega File Upload - IP-Box user manual.pdf
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adej1000ma For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-18-2016, 12:39   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67542
Thanks Meter: 5
cannot download from megaupload please upload so where else
Old 08-20-2016, 18:23   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 281998
Thanks Meter: 117
Please... reupload pdf, download is impossible.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 278546
Thanks Meter: 145
must change link.unable to download free users.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:16   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2610819
Thanks Meter: 0
unable to download the manual

h t t p
w w w
.gsm369.
c o m/down/class/
Old 08-21-2016, 11:44   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 525022
Thanks Meter: 32
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/ZnNHDabWHdp168quWSL2no
The Following User Says Thank You to poochone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 15:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1001269
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by poochone View Post
stupid

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...HJFR01aWFFwWEU
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrnazam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 08:43   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 302596
Thanks Meter: 784
Donate money to this user
link working until now
Old 07-28-2017, 01:29   #9 (permalink)

Member: 2740220
Thanks Meter: 4
IP Box 2 : what it can, and what not

Intro
I've been searching the internet to find a information for a non-iCloud but network locked iPhone (T-Mobile). Bought it in the USA, trying to get it to work in Europe. Thought it would be no problem, but it is. Seems T-Mobile USA / Europe are 2 complete different networks.

This brought me overhere, because I wanted to know what the IP Box can do, and what not. After all, it's wise to know what an IP Box can and can not. Initially, I thought the IP Box is the solution for everything for Apple related product (iPod, iPad and iPhone). For easy understanding, I'll call them iDevices. Next, it's hard to find all desired info, which gave me the plan to write some info down. By this, other potential buyers get some basic idea about, well,... iDevice "hacking".
If I'm wrong or if there are some blancs in my explanation, you're invited to post a response with additional info.

IP Box
What is an IP Box ?
An IP Box is a combination of hardware and software.
  1. Gold colored box + interface cards
  2. IP Box, Version x.x for Windows

iDevice
Your iDevice is merely a tiny integrated computer, containing a touchscreen, on/off, fingerprint button, specakers, microphone, several types of sensors (i.e. compas), Bluetooth, WiFi, GSM, battery, CPU, memory etc. Each iDevice is developed by Apple, which means the CPU is also developed by Apple. These CPUs are coded like Ax, where x is a number (i.e. A6, A7, .. A10).
These CPUs are ment to protected Apple's market. That's also the reason why an iDevice requires a specific Operating System (OS), called iOS.
Additionally, Apple and several external parties developed all kind of tools (read : programs or apps) for these iDevices. They offer additional functionalities to an iDevice. Think about E-mail, WhatsApp, calculator, weatherforecast, compas etc.

Apple uses the policy of user-friendliness : a user should not worry about hardware, just select, click (and probably pay) before it can be installed.

If you think about a PC or computer, you buy it or assemble your own one. Next step is to install an OS, like Windows, Linux Mint or whatever, with some additional functionalities, like a mail-program, sketch-tool (creating / modifying pictures), internet browser, text-editor and alike. Maybe you even require additional software. You probably start to search the internet, or pay a visit to a local or internet store, where you can order the most recent software.
Well, Apple did this already for you : You get an iDevice, where iOS x (= version-number) is installed and even some additional software can be found.

If you need more software, Apple centralized (and protected) them at a store, called iTunes, for download. You can download and install i.e. WhatsApp, Mozilla FireFox, Google Mail. For some you need to pay a fee, others are freeware or crippleware. For official download, you need an iCloud-account at Apple's servers.

I mentioned it before : Apple uses the policy of user-friendlyness. If you want to install or update software, Apple is verifying /checking if it is possible for your iDevice. A good example : some older iPhones can't be updated with the latest iOS. If you still insist in the use of the newest iOS, there's only one option left : buy a newer model.

iCloud
If you require updates, you can (officially) only download the updates via an iCloud-account. Apple uses this iCloud for multiple reasons. It keeps track of you iDevice and some hardware-parameters. These parameters are stored at Apple's servers, some (also) at your iDevice. Your iDevice stores them at the NAND, EEPROM and -I think- at the Baseband IC, if there's GSM-functionality onboard (like an iPhone).
Actually, you could install some software, and after this is done, remove your iCloud-account. If not removed, your iDevice stays "iCloud-locked". If you buy a iDevice, it's important it's "iCloud unlocked".
If it's locked, you probably can't use it, if you don't have the password at hand. If your iDevice even offers GSM-functionality, like an iPhone, it's important it's even network-unlocked or can operate with your GSM-operator.

To unlock or not
Here kicks in the IP Box. If your iDevice is locked, it might be possible to unlock it. Your iDevice contains a NAND, which acts like a harddisk. It also contains an EEPROM, which acts merely like a ROM. Several parameters are stored at both of them. Some are heavily encrypted, some are easier to decipher and manipulate.
At the moment of writing, there's no computerprogram widely available, to :
  • connect to an iDevice, and
  • modify parameters, and
  • by a datalink from computer to an iDevice.
I must say, Apple did a good job then, right ? Well, yes and no. It's well protected. However a group of people noticed some weak spots in the design of an iDevice. If it's not possible the software-way, it could be done the hardware-way. It requires to desolder the memory. By IP Box a lot of settings can be modified, but not all. The IMEI is -at the moment of writing- still a well protected parameter, which can not be safely modified. Same goes for iCloud related-parameters (accountname / password).

In essence an iCloud locked iDevice : can be hacked if there's no GSM functionality onboard. If there's GSM-functionality :
  • stay away from it, or
  • swap it with an iCloud unlocked motherboard, or
  • swap some particular chips from an iCloud unlocked iDevice.
In other words, an IP Box can not (yet) perform an "iCloud-unlock" for an iDevice with GSM-functionality.

Unlock-websites
You might find websites, promise to iCloud-unlock your iPhone, remotely.
It's fascinating how easy you can enter your data about your iPhone and perform a payment by several means (Credit Card, PayPal etc). It's also fascinating how limited the info is about how they manage the iCloud-unlock for you, or provide reliable timetable when it's done.
When I check feedbacks / reviews, the negative feedback relates often to :
  • the exclamation of "FRAUD!"
  • "after initial payment, a second payment was requested"
  • "waiting a long time, but nothing happened".
In all cases, money was burned.

I think you should stay far away from such sites. Especially if there's no "100% guarantuee or money back". Otherwise, it would be easy money for them, when they fail / lack their promised service.

At the end
  • If you find this info helpfull, please click the "thanks"-button.
  • if you feel there's some mis-info, please add your comments
  • if you feel there's some gap of info, don't hesitate to add your info
  • if you want to cheaply experience how to get lured for a remote iCloud-unlock your iPhone, please donate USD 10
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetInfo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 01:45   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2740220
Oh, and conerning websites :

For (money) safety purpose, please always try to find some reviews about the site. Focus at the negative feedback, before making a final decision.
It's sometimes worth a real laugh, if you also check for positive feedback. Different usernames with exact the same positive feedback (and even misspellings).
Old 02-07-2020, 14:36   #11 (permalink)

Member: 1871768
Sonork: bilsaf2
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello
My sk hynix 128gb (h23q1t8qk2mys) not supported
My studio version 12.60
Detected hard disk but not supported yet
Can i download the support from any website?
Old 05-16-2020, 21:54   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2955607
Ask about product ip-box new 2020,

Can he do everything that Navi Pro 3000s does? I'm interested in the IP-box because Navi has no updates. It doesn't support iPhone 7.