GSM Shop  
GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > IP-BOX (The SMART Tool)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2018, 20:39   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 33
Member: 1530609
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Ipad mini 1 - iOS 9 (latest) - Activation Error !!


Hi,
I know apple blocked activation on iOS11 and later some time ago. I havent been using my box for a while until today. I wanted to iCloud unlock an old ipad mini1 which lastest fw is 9something. I've tried a couple of times with the same result! Activation error!! I've been formating nand, flashing few times. Than restoring from DFU or normally with the same result. Ipad restores fine every single time, i can see new serial number but everytime it tries to activate it fails saying activation error or something along these lines. I've been doing it sucessfully before ios11 , and thought ipad1 mini will still be okay to unloclk but I cant figure out what's going on here. Any clues guys or it just doesn't work at all these days? Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:37   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mobi-soft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 343
Member: 585980
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 130
Donate money to this user
With no valid serial impossible activate it. Read your. P.message.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 14:25   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
 
chand_gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: <jeddah al saudia>
Age: 30
Posts: 1,958
Member: 668050
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656307
Thanks Meter: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeGaZ View Post
Hi,
I know apple blocked activation on iOS11 and later some time ago. I havent been using my box for a while until today. I wanted to iCloud unlock an old ipad mini1 which lastest fw is 9something. I've tried a couple of times with the same result! Activation error!! I've been formating nand, flashing few times. Than restoring from DFU or normally with the same result. Ipad restores fine every single time, i can see new serial number but everytime it tries to activate it fails saying activation error or something along these lines. I've been doing it sucessfully before ios11 , and thought ipad1 mini will still be okay to unloclk but I cant figure out what's going on here. Any clues guys or it just doesn't work at all these days? Thanks
----
yes no more activation for 32bit devices without sighned serial numbers
---
16:19:49 iDevice Class: iPad
16:19:49 Build Version: 13G36
16:19:49 Product Type: iPad2,5
16:19:49 iOS Version: 9.3.5
16:19:49 Obtaining activating data16:20:09 Incorrect activating data
16:20:09 Operations are failed
16:20:09 Elapsed Time: 00:00:19
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chand_gee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 18:59   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 33
Member: 1530609
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chand_gee View Post
----
yes no more activation for 32bit devices without sighned serial numbers
---
16:19:49 iDevice Class: iPad
16:19:49 Build Version: 13G36
16:19:49 Product Type: iPad2,5
16:19:49 iOS Version: 9.3.5
16:19:49 Obtaining activating data16:20:09 Incorrect activating data
16:20:09 Operations are failed
16:20:09 Elapsed Time: 00:00:19
What do you mean by signed serial numbers?? You mean that the serial number+ wifi+BT MAC addresses must be all coming form one device?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 21:54   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
 
chand_gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: <jeddah al saudia>
Age: 30
Posts: 1,958
Member: 668050
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656307
Thanks Meter: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeGaZ View Post
What do you mean by signed serial numbers?? You mean that the serial number+ wifi+BT MAC addresses must be all coming form one device?
yes.........
and need to buy
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 23:52   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: TUNISIA
Age: 33
Posts: 472
Member: 68330
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 44
i have same problem !!! anyone have working serial with full info w/b adress ???? thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 19:37   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Russia
Posts: 136
Member: 1905377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 69
I need correct sn+wf+bt for ipad mini (icloud lock)
Anbdy help for that
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.23265 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO