GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ViTool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f949/)
-   -   Problem with vitool , error when open (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f949/problem-vitool-error-when-open-1924397/)

Ishxan 03-07-2015 17:48

Problem with vitool , error when open

I have problem when open give error message Unable to load VersionGetter.dll
mfc100.dll
press ok
open program but when scan password , no fix it program continue try password , but phone unlocked already and i dont no what passord find
when try again scan
Connectting ViCable...
ViCable Connected.
Setting ViCable...
Setting ViCable succeed.
Started Value: 0000
Checking iPhone...
The iPhone ready.
Unlocking...
>>Unlock OK, passwordЈє0000

Faisal_Computer 03-08-2015 07:59

Hello,
we don't have any kind of this problem. please update your windows.
about phone unlocked successfully but software don't stop, it's case of your sensor is not attached or not placed into correct place or some thing wrong with sensor.
Br
Faisal_Computer

Nguemtel 04-18-2015 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer (Post 10911195)
Hello,
about phone unlocked successfully but software don't stop, it's case of your sensor is not attached or not placed into correct place or some thing wrong with sensor.
Br
Faisal_Computer

please i have the problem with my vitol, when open give error message Unable to load VersionGetter.dll
mfc100.dll
press ok
open program but when scan password , no fix it program continue try password , but phone unlocked already and i dont no what passord find
when try again scan
Connectting ViCable...
ViCable Connected.
Setting ViCable...
Setting ViCable succeed.
Started Value: 0000
Checking iPhone...
The iPhone ready.
Unlocking...
>>Unlock OK, passwordЈє0000

Nguemtel 04-18-2015 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer (Post 10911195)
Hello,
Br
Faisal_Computer

i use vitol version 1.5 please help me urgent

ar.vill 04-20-2015 14:02

Quote:

I have problem when open give error message Unable to load VersionGetter.dll
mfc100.dll
press ok
just install the latest itunes!

Quote:

when try again scan
i also faced this kind of problem (the phone open up or already found the correct password but vitool still continue to find code that is why you don't know which is the correct password for vitool did not stop searching) but after checking the connection of my sensor my problem solved, i soldered thoroughly the two wires connecting the sensor.

Nguemtel 04-21-2015 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ar.vill (Post 10998024)
just install the latest itunes!

i also faced this kind of problem (the phone open up or already found the correct password but vitool still continue to find code that is why you don't know which is the correct password for vitool did not stop searching) but after checking the connection of my sensor my problem solved, i soldered thoroughly the two wires connecting the sensor.

i use last itunes, windows 7 32bit. but problem is same. please help me o solve this problem because i just buy my vitool and need to know if viool problem o how to solve it. thank for your help, iam waiting please...