GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > xtc2cliP

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2015, 18:42   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,733
Member: 2416253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,278

Good news - we have uploaded 109 new flash files, which is 198 GB
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 20:01   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 64
Posts: 661
Member: 85467
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 65
hy
please flash for hd7


thx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hd7.jpg (325.9 KB, 35 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 16:34   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 308
Member: 335721
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
htc desire 500 need rom

[IMG][/IMG]

htc logo stuck
need rom...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 16:37   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sevgiesenler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: esenler sevgiiletişim TR
Age: 52
Posts: 566
Member: 60560
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.89085
Thanks Meter: 115
imei numarasını kapat bence
HTC DESIRE 500 (Z4U And Z4DUG) | Easy Firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:24   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
maplegsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bulgaria/China
Age: 52
Posts: 4,281
Member: 391664
Status: Offline
Sonork: Python
Thanks Meter: 1,054
need flash file

Search parameters


Searching for "OPCV"

Model ID Product Android/Sense version Version Size Dload












< waiting for device >
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.02.010_U10251_37.08.408
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: CC494Y403411
(bootloader) imei: 353450060734399
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: a11_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8916
(bootloader) modelid: 0PCV20000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__052
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: cfaddc6b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 1001
all: Done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:25   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Shibgonj6340
Posts: 461
Member: 844312
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1640471
Thanks Meter: 221
Arrow HTC OPHC100 d826W FLASH FILE NEED SOLUTION

#Detecting device
Connected mode ... [fastboot]
Reading information ... [ok]

product : a52_dtul
version main : 1.07.707.5
version bootloader : 3.19.0.0000
version : 0.5
serialno : CC53RYG02014
imei : 357290060431752
platform : hTCBmsm8939
modelid : 0PHC10000
battery status : good
battery voltage : 0mV
build mode : SHIP
partition layout : Generic
version-baseband : [email protected]


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 14:31   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,733
Member: 2416253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohidul View Post
#Detecting device
Connected mode ... [fastboot]
Reading information ... [ok]

product : a52_dtul
version main : 1.07.707.5
version bootloader : 3.19.0.0000
version : 0.5
serialno : CC53RYG02014
imei : 357290060431752
platform : hTCBmsm8939
modelid : 0PHC10000
battery status : good
battery voltage : 0mV
build mode : SHIP
partition layout : Generic
version-baseband : [email protected]
Hello.

A52_DTUL files are available on the support site.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 14:33   #23 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,733
Member: 2416253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplegsm View Post
Search parameters
Searching for "OPCV"
Model ID Product Android/Sense version Version Size Dload

< waiting for device >
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.02.010_U10251_37.08.408
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: CC494Y403411
(bootloader) imei: 353450060734399
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: a11_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8916
(bootloader) modelid: 0PCV20000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__052
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: cfaddc6b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 1001
all: Done!

1. Use appropriate thread.
2. Use Copy & Paste, it's "0PCV" not "OPCV"
3. If you can't find a model id, search by model id (A11_UL), all files are on the support site.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 19:01   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 399
Member: 215288
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
Hİ xtc2clip. (M8 EYE.MELS_TUHL) no chına flash.rom

0P6BIMG_M8_EYE_TUHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_HTCCN_CHS_4.31. 1400.1_Radio_1.23.213311711.05G_20.58.00231.00_F_r elease_426729_signed_2.zip.)

pls add europe, and india roms, new OS 4.30. old 1.82. thanx pls help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:01   #25 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: lantau island
Posts: 64
Member: 1085062
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
start problem from last day with during downloading file from download area after 600mb to 1gb downloading disconnect please help .m8 arabic file need
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 15:30   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 399
Member: 215288
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
M8_EYE_UHL server down problem ?

hi xtc2clip. support rom download problem,

0P6BM8_EYEUHL Lollipop 5.0SENSE60 MR hTC Asia India 4.30.720.4 Radio 1.23.213311711.05G 20.58.00231.00 F 427443 1.48GB

yes download file,Error: File ID error. no download file problem help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 20:30   #27 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,733
Member: 2416253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbettin View Post
hi xtc2clip. support rom download problem,

0P6BM8_EYEUHL Lollipop 5.0SENSE60 MR hTC Asia India 4.30.720.4 Radio 1.23.213311711.05G 20.58.00231.00 F 427443 1.48GB

yes download file,Error: File ID error. no download file problem help.
Sorry, please try now.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2015, 13:25   #28 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 399
Member: 215288
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
hi xtc2clip. i need M8 EYE (MELS_TUHL) Indıa and europe rom.? pls add sopprt team. thanx..
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:43   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
Member: 1639931
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
KDDI updated HTV31.
J butterflay 3
B3_UHL
1.11.970.1
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 22:55   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Member: 2015928
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadias View Post
KDDI updated HTV31.
J butterflay 3
B3_UHL
1.11.970.1
My phone just got updated to that ROM. If you tell me how to download it to a ROM file, I can send it to you.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:26.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.42331 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO