GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Ultimate Multi Tool Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f970/)
-   -   Forbidden Application [AA] Caused USB 3.0 PCI VIA (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f970/forbidden-application-aa-caused-usb-3-0-pci-via-2695241/)

joivarse 09-25-2019 02:45

Forbidden Application [AA] Caused USB 3.0 PCI VIA

Good day, I have a problem with the tool (NCK Pro) that I acquired recently, I used it for a day on my usual PC (desktop PC) without any problem, the following day I got the error "Forbidden Application [AA] Detected !! Please Uninstall it and Restart PC! " I was looking at several forums and the applications I read that caused the error I did not have them installed, yet I deleted some that gave me suspicion but I continued with the error, today I found that the possible cause of this error was an .sys file In system32, I renamed it and restarted the PC, it did not boot and I got a blue screen, I could leave the file in question as it was, but better choose to format the PC and boot from zeros to avoid inconvenience, install system (Windows 7 Ultimate to 64 bits), clean system and installed the nck and umt modules, without problem, then I started to install drivers and verifying that everything was fine, until it was the turn of a 3.0 pci usb card that I have, when installing the drivers ( VIA plate) I started again the error mentioned above, are the drivers updated and official, is there any solution?

joivarse 09-27-2019 15:53

Helpme please!!, any idea?

U.M.T 09-27-2019 16:09

Send me err.log from logs folder.

Br,
UMT

Titan_GSM 09-27-2019 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by joivarse (Post 13838516)
Helpme please!!, any idea?

Pm me i will solved it.i was also face a such problem with via usb 3.0 external card.finally i found solution ;)

joivarse 09-27-2019 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.M.T (Post 13838543)

Br,
UMT

The first image is the error, formatted equipment for the third time, in the first times I execute the error and it does not generate logs, after the fourth or fifth time I insist on opening it if it opens normally, and I attach the image 2 with the logs that generated

joivarse 09-27-2019 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.M.T (Post 13838543)

Br,
UMT

It does not let me attach the photos, I leave the log it generates, it is almost clean because it is a new installation:

Port : ADB Interface
Baud Rate : Not Applicable
Device : AllWinner
Operation : Read Info
Searching for Device... Not Found!
Operation Failed.
Elapsed Time: 00:02
[Module Ver. 5.4]

joivarse 09-27-2019 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan_GSM (Post 13838818)
Pm me i will solved it.i was also face a such problem with via usb 3.0 external card.finally i found solution ;)

Precisely the problem is with a PCI 3.0 chip VIA card

Titan_GSM 09-28-2019 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by joivarse (Post 13838863)
Precisely the problem is with a PCI 3.0 chip VIA card

Open task manager,find i3usbmoniter(something with same name i didnt remember name).,right click open file location,end that exe from task manager.finally delete that exe from that folder.now check.

joivarse 10-10-2019 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan_GSM (Post 13839398)
Open task manager,find i3usbmoniter(something with same name i didnt remember name).,right click open file location,end that exe from task manager.finally delete that exe from that folder.now check.

Yes, problem solved, process usb3monitor.exe, rute "C:\program files\via xhci uasp utility"

Thanks Man